Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] (/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-06-2014

Stage 3, Day 17,

I slept 5 hours (4 to 9am) with the help of Hypersleep. Woke up fine but work was pretty burdensome with it; it made me very quiet, and taxed (that weird feeling in the belly when you pull an all nighter). Managed fine though, got paid for my furniture assembly in paper, so I'm able to pay for everything during audition day.

I had a case of status anxiety; one of the bigger bosses came to work, and it just hanging out there. We've spoken before, so I go up and say :"Hey, how've you been?". He blandly replies "fine". I suddenly become nervous; nothing to work with. Or he's just a bad motherfucker with a strong frame. Being tired didn't help.

Busking went very well. Besides the fact that I got 70$ (a number I haven't hit in at least a month), my voice was pretty rocking (something I want to have consistent), and I was pulling in a crowd on several occasions. At the end, I met two Spanish ladies and gave them my info for Facebook (one was cute-ish to me, but wasn't really feeling it).

Got home, and now I'm working on this song, putting it on this MIDI program so that I don't need to worry about forgetting it. Trust me, this is grade-A music you may be hearing on your radio 2-5 years from now.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 09-07-2014

(09-05-2014, 11:27 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: And it's also the aspect of going from playing for fun and enjoyment to moving into a realm where I'm highly scrutinized and judged, or having just one shot to get it right, and that could shoot me down instantly.

You'll be scrutinized by people no matter what you do. Once you fully realize that, you'll be free to do what you want, and f*ck the rest.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-07-2014

(09-07-2014, 04:47 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-05-2014, 11:27 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: And it's also the aspect of going from playing for fun and enjoyment to moving into a realm where I'm highly scrutinized and judged, or having just one shot to get it right, and that could shoot me down instantly.

You'll be scrutinized by people no matter what you do. Once you fully realize that, you'll be free to do what you want, and f*ck the rest.

That's pretty true. I'm going for it.

On a side note, I've realized that eye contact and a smile with the right woman will recharge my batteries, so to speak. Even if I'm feeling tired, I'll be more awake, aware, and joyful. What a beautiful dynamic, where I'm feeling genuinely good to be around women.

Not much time to talk (gonna run), but I'm getting major reframes from reading 'Masculine Intent'. Very heart-level content relating to seduction and feminine energy. Cataloging it here so I will remember to write more about it later.

An example: http://www.masculineintent.com/an-erection-the-greatest-compliment/

I think my aura(s) are switching on; I've been feeling them most of the day.

Stage 3, Day 18

New VDO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l2zU3m_DpY

Very mellow, almost zoned-out in this one; been going straight since Thursday. I can often be very happy, dorky, and energetic (refer to the one before this one).

I now endorse 'Masculine Entent' (masculineintent.com) as a great resource for men, especially when it comes to sexual charisma and presence. Very natural approach to hitting things off with women you find attractive. Has a very positive and high opinion of women; I see many blogs that crap on women.

Having more eye contact and smiles with women, might be a bit forced by trying to execute on what 'ME' is suggesting.

Feeling pretty great, and I think my aura(s) is kicking on. Or at least, I can feel them.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - LionKing - 09-08-2014

(09-07-2014, 07:27 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: I now endorse 'Masculine Entent' (masculineintent.com) as a great resource for men, especially when it comes to sexual charisma and presence. Very natural approach to hitting things off with women you find attractive. Has a very positive and high opinion of women; I see many blogs that crap on women.

Good to hear you like it :) I found it during the later stages of AM6 and reading it made me feel very good about running SM3 next. I feel SM3 and MI are very well aligned, like his book is the "How to be an alpha male" to SM3.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-08-2014

Stage 3, Day 19,

Ugghh. Waking up without too much of a problem, but I'm SOOOOOOOO unmotivated to do what I aught to do. Schoolwork makes my head hurt to some extent, but I'm able to become very present in class, though it takes effort. I surmise that it's due to my switching from morning shakes to oatmeal since I had prematurely run out of fruit. That cut down my fruit/veggie intake pretty drastically.

I had managed to put in an 'Insanity' workout, and just did the bare minimum to get my coursework done. Didn't manage to practice guitar; I didn't even have the desire to practice that. That is pretty sad.

My auras are gaining strength as I focus more attention onto them; however, I think it's throwing my energy off, possibly due to the subliminals' intensity or sequencing. I believe that the final result is to become a 'sexual threat', but the sub might be providing this separately (that is to say that I could come off as threatening). Maybe sexual will come tomorrow morning Smile

I stopped a girl walking on a pretty crowded street (which I used to be terrified of the idea), but she got all weird and was walking a bit faster. I made basic conversation, but it wasn't clicking. I was possibly throwing off bad energy. I know that trying to manipulate your energy too much can make you really weird, like someone who's trying to be cool.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-09-2014

Stage 3, Day 20

This stage is still progressing rather quickly. Nice.
My classes are going alright; I had the feeling of being overwhelmed, but realized that I had mostly everything in control. This one female classmate, whom I've had a mild lust for (she is very attractive and shy) has been chatting me up with a bit more enthusiasm than usual. I think she has a boyfriend, though.

Auditions are in two days, so I've been sure to practice and do PSTEC on the anxiety.

Side though, I'm considering ordering Crown condoms, a so-called superior condom in which it feels 95% like bareback. The woman even feels the difference. However, I'd need someone to test it out on.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 09-10-2014

(09-09-2014, 07:30 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 3, Day 20

This stage is still progressing rather quickly. Nice.
My classes are going alright; I had the feeling of being overwhelmed, but realized that I had mostly everything in control. This one female classmate, whom I've had a mild lust for (she is very attractive and shy) has been chatting me up with a bit more enthusiasm than usual. I think she has a boyfriend, though.

Auditions are in two days, so I've been sure to practice and do PSTEC on the anxiety.

Side though, I'm considering ordering Crown condoms, a so-called superior condom in which it feels 95% like bareback. The woman even feels the difference. However, I'd need someone to test it out on.

Test it out on the girl who "has a boyfriend".

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - LionKing - 09-10-2014

(09-09-2014, 07:30 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Side though, I'm considering ordering Crown condoms, a so-called superior condom in which it feels 95% like bareback. The woman even feels the difference. However, I'd need someone to test it out on.

Just FYI in case it might be relevant, I hear those Japanese condoms are usually smaller than normal. I always *hated* putting condoms on and got more & more anxious over it b/c it was so difficult, until I finally realized I can order my size online.

Oh shit, they're japanese? Blackdragon says those things break very easily and doesn't recommend using them.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-10-2014

Japenese everything seems to break more easily. The other example I think of are guitars.

These seem exceptional, though:
http://www.condomdepot.com/product/detail.cfm/nid/183/pid/2105

(09-10-2014, 05:28 AM)DanAmerson Wrote: Japenese everything seems to break more easily. The other example I think of are guitars.

These seem exceptional, though:
http://www.condomdepot.com/product/detail.cfm/nid/183/pid/2105

Well it could be, you'll have to let me know. I think it depends on how rough you are though. >>

Oh, btw, you mentioned auras recently. Can you elaborate on that?