Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] (/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 08-28-2014

Stage 3, Day 9

Was Stage 3 the "vulnerable" stage? It is? Good.. I've been feeling that at work today, as well as a whole range of emotions, positive and negative. Could have cried at certain moments.

I've resolved that if I:
a) focus on the fun/positive aspect of my life so much that it puts me in a great mood (see: Law of Attraction)
b) focus and act upon the next step as each step shows up

I'll eventually reach my enormous goals as a musician. I've ordered musician autobiographies from the public library.

Despite this emotional turmoil, I've approached two women absolutely automatically without thinking about it. As a matter of fact, the more time between seeing the woman and saying my first word, my state increases.

Fuck the '3 second rule' for approaching; being on that escalator and waiting, a few people ahead of her, for both of us to get off so I can approach, I was feeling positive emotions, charisma, sex appeal increasing by the second.

Long story short, they both have significant others; one was 20 and married! She seemed flattered by the whole thing. Walking back into work afterwards, I was smiling uncontrollably.

I've spent a bunch of time practicing for a private event Saturday after next. It will pay between 150 to 180$, not too bad. I learned to play "You Are So Beautiful" just on guitar, sounds fantastic.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - LionKing - 08-29-2014

(08-28-2014, 10:57 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Despite this emotional turmoil, I've approached two women absolutely automatically without thinking about it. As a matter of fact, the more time between seeing the woman and saying my first word, my state increases.

That's exactly the kind of results I'm hoping from the program, good job! Last self-development stage for you.. so you're almost a sex magnet now, internally Wink

Stage 3 takes the self improvement and foundation building to it’s logical limit and conclusion.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 08-30-2014

Stage 3, Day 10 (and partially Day 11)

Mostly posting because the forum is pretty dead atm.

Got sub-5 hours of sleep for Day 11. It's bringing up my old, creepy posture and body language. Either that or it's the particular effect the subliminal is having right now.

At work, I could spot these two women on a bench outside my store (in a indoor mall), and they were both gorgeous. The thing is, it looked like one was interviewing the other. I had it in me to go up, but ultimately didn't.

Seeing a woman I'm interested in fills me up with positive emotions; it's awesome!

I'm leaving town for the next few days. There shouldn't be any "results", but I'll give a summary when I'm back.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-01-2014

Stage 3, Day 13,

Despite my time off, I've consistently gotten 5 hours of sleep the previous 3 days. This has drained me today, so I will be sleeping a lot in order to make up for it. School starts in two days (presumably Day 15).

I was at a cottage, just relaxing and eating a bunch of food. I was called on to play, and I started off nervous and being a bit sloppy on fingerstyle, and then I was asked to start singing, and I did that and my voice killed it. It was ridiculous.

The 5 people that were there were speaking very highly about the concert. One suggested I audition for the equivalent of 'The Voice' in my area, saying how I could've beaten the winner from last time. I'll truly consider auditioning next year (August/September 2015), as filming the live shows and traveling would cut into my academia. Plus, I have an entire year to practice hard, and make myself rock-solid in talent. Also, by then, there may be a subliminal on this topic.

I've had no real drive to approach any woman (tired), and I had reverted to focusing on qualities of women I don't want. I choose to focus myself on what I want, that was a contrast. Gonna pass out after taking care of one last thing Wink

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-02-2014

Got a cute Korean woman's number; she caught my eye in a grocery store, and I went up and talked to her directly. I was nervous, and a bit stifled (usually not the case), but it went well.

The point is that you don't need to be 100% "in state", or "feeling abundant" all the time for things to go well. The only things I did was:
a) show up
b) be direct
c) make some light conversation
d) ask for number

Don't know if this would turn into something good, but like anything, it'd be awesome if it did.

EDIT: It was a fake number. Fuck everything I said before; you need money and a big dong. That woman is a big mean doo doo face!!!! :@:@

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Geodude - 09-02-2014

lmao!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Spiritman - 09-02-2014

Dan don't feel too bad lol I had that happen to me once, it really pissed me off haha

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 09-02-2014

Lol, don't count your chickens before they're hatched lol. You can usually tell by her vibe/response to you whether she's really into you or not. At least you DID it though, more than I can do atm. Good job.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-02-2014

Stage 3, Day 13

Decided I will repeat day 13 because I had an entire day in which I did not listen to a minute of the program.

So I slept from 10:30pm to about 11:45am the next morning. That makes about 11 hours 15 minutes. Wow! Was extremely lazy for most of the day.

I watched a documentary on Michel Thomas; he's a masterful teacher of languages, and he's been not only informative on the languages that I have (and will) learn, but also towards a future purpose in which I'm highly interested in (I'm talking from the age of 50 on). This is a very thrilling development, but we'll see if I'm interested by the time I'm there.

Here's the first part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8jhy7ZQC38

We all know about the fake number (post#188); oh well, it happens. I'm looking towards the women who are very interested in seeing me.

I only went to the gym around 8:30, and I've now created a new morning ritual to work around the new conditions of the semester. Each day is rather different from the next, so I have to adapt and figure it out as I go along.

School starts tomorrow: Getting thrown into a school with 1000s of new women, aged 18 to 22. Life is good.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-03-2014

Stage 3, Day 14

First day of school; I see plenty of rather pretty women around, but I'm not even compelled to go up and talk to any of them. Could be that it's VERY crowded now. My operating thought was "These ladies hear what I'm going to say all the time, and they have plenty of guys showing interest.. why bother?" (resistance). I've thought this at bars, for example.

That said, I'm very excited to complete my courses. I did both language courses, and made a deal of progress in this day alone. That, and accomplishing my new daily ritual has made me very excited for the future and what I can accomplish. If only there were more hours in the day..

I can truly see myself being something incredible, it's simply that I'm currently going through some forms of resistance.

A guitar workbook I ordered, which was said to take 3 weeks to deliver, came straight to my door in almost exactly 48 hours! Sweet; this should take my guitar playing to the next level, but there's work involved.

I'm going to undergo 'BrainEv', once I finish the other program I'm working on with abundance. This should clear up even more issues. I'm curious about figuring out the nuts and bolts on several topics; comedy, emotions, psychology, music, songwriting, learning, languages, and so having a very sharp mind will help assimilate everything I'm learning. This is where BrainEv comes in.

Feeling very tired as nighttime has rolled around, but still able to feel positive about my/the future.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-04-2014

Stage 3, Day 15

I had previously resisted and resolved to put off the idea of participating with my country's version of "The Voice" until next year, saying that I required time and experience to practice and get better. I also said that it would get in the way of schoolwork and degree.

That may be; however, the first thing I was thinking after doing my visualization exercise while doing some clearing from "Unlimited Abundance" was: "Why don't I just give it a shot? If anything comes in the way, I'll figure it out and make it fit. If I have a situation where I have to prioritize my degree, I can truly say that I gave it a shot, and I'll wait until next year"

Right afterwards, I checked ticket prices to the city (roundtrip about 40$), I have a complete day off during one of the audition days, I figured out which songs to play, figured out logistics, and almost completely decided that I'll go for it. Once I buy that bus ticket (probably tomorrow), that will be the sign that I'm all in. The day is Sept. 11

Between the gig I have coming up (Sept 13), and the odd job I was offered and did today, I'll have manifested more than enough for Stages 5 & 6.

That said, I was in a pretty cute co-worker's bed after the fact, and did feel any urge to escalate. Probably not a good idea anyways, though I'll be back tomorrow to make more money.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - athanas - 09-05-2014

(09-04-2014, 10:58 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: That may be; however, the first thing I was thinking after doing my visualization exercise while doing some clearing from "Unlimited Abundance" was: "Why don't I just give it a shot? If anything comes in the way, I'll figure it out and make it fit. If I have a situation where I have to prioritize my degree, I can truly say that I gave it a shot, and I'll wait until next year"

Go for it! If it's anything like in Germany there will be tons of people who are truly untalented and go there without having ANY practice at all. Why do they try it anyway? Their Aunt said they sing so nicely.

You even already make money with your music and you still wonder if you have enough practice?

What is the worst that could happen?
What is the difference from messsing up at the audition vs not going at all?

In both cases you will be sitting at home again in a couple of days.

Yes, you could have some spotlight on you. But if you can handle that, it will make you more confident and charismatic. If not, you're able to let some shame&fear bubble up to clear and become charismatic later. This spotlight effect alone would be worth to go...

But I think messing up at the audition isn't the scary part. Being successful and having million people watching you on TV is! I think you subconscously know you're talented enough and you're more afraid of success than you're afraid of failure.

That you're about to change your mind because you cleared with "Unlimited Abundance" tells me that, slowly clearing Success Barriers and fear of success.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-05-2014

Stage 3, Day 16

I decided to go for it, but I can't buy the ticket; something has gone wrong each time. I'll wait until a later point, and since it's Greyhound, I could even show up 30 minutes beforehand and still on any bus. I wish it weren't Greyhound, so I'm exploring other options.

Made some extra income on the side and work flew by, practiced voice and am feeling very tired at the end of it all.

Not much else. Anybody know how to get a bus from city to city?

EDIT: I just realized that I can just show up and pay for any bus, doesn't really matter if I buy tickets in advance. If anything, that will constrain me, especially on the return ride. I'll go the day of the event and figure it out.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-05-2014

@athanas: I want to extend a personal, yet public, 'thank you' for urging me to jump on this opportunity.
(09-05-2014, 04:02 AM)athanas Wrote: Yes, you could have some spotlight on you. But if you can handle that, it will make you more confident and charismatic. If not, you're able to let some shame&fear bubble up to clear and become charismatic later. This spotlight effect alone would be worth to go...

But I think messing up at the audition isn't the scary part. Being successful and having million people watching you on TV is! I think you subconscously know you're talented enough and you're more afraid of success than you're afraid of failure.

^This. Likely fear of success. And it's also the aspect of going from playing for fun and enjoyment to moving into a realm where I'm highly scrutinized and judged, or having just one shot to get it right, and that could shoot me down instantly.