Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] (/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 08-25-2014

Stage 3, Day 6

I think I may have to let this woman know that I'm into sexual relationships only, and if there's too much of a disconnect between what we want, then it'd be fruitless to go on. There are a million other me's (for her), and a million other her's (for me) that will give us both what we want.

Anyhow, I've become strangely interested in self-defense, and coming to grips with reality on weapons, specifically knives. Knives are scary, man. Someone who's untrained with it, and wants to hurt you.. don't let them get close. Don't try any Hollywood shit, either.

Also strongly considering taking up a martial art, or better yet, some combat training (Krav Maga), as I've never been in a fight, nor would I know how to.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - LionKing - 08-25-2014

(08-25-2014, 10:17 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Knives are scary, man.

I'm on day 2 of SM3 and I just had a dream where a baby was stabbing me in ribs with this huge knive, twisting it around Big Grin
I've done jiujitsu, krav maga and kickboxing. I think krav maga is the best for real self-defence, but then again using it would be overkill for most situations and could get you in a lot of trouble. You do get to train defence against knives and so on. Any sport combat (boxing, judo, ...) will also be generally good, because you get used to getting hit and adapting what you're doing on the fly as your opponent is not so predictable.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Inconceivablezen - 08-26-2014

(08-25-2014, 05:51 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(08-19-2014, 03:15 PM)athanas Wrote: definitely get Himalayan salt, it's required to flush out the bromide that is swimming in your blood if you take much Iodine.

Hmmm, found this: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115738

Any explanations?

First of all: The Salt, even with the bromide, is a lot better than table salt. Get some "real salt" or celtic sea salt if you don't trust the himalayan salt.

Second: Seems you have strolled all the internet to get everything "perfect" instead of taking action. Same thing with your journal, extremely long analysis of dreams, analysis of what to do, a lot of reading, a lot of tapping, a lot of letting go, a lot of analysis of what people think, and what you think about the things people think, etc.

Everything except action. Just go out 30 nights in a row, that will solve most your problems in the social area. Just like getting started with some better salt is a lot more efficient than strolling all the internet for weeks to get everything perfect.

I might be wrong but that's the impression I get. This is a good video about that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-u7aCEHIg&list=UUQytgoPUcOMKS5qtTh8TPsw

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - ffaux - 08-26-2014

(08-25-2014, 09:28 AM)DanAmerson Wrote: ...and she was allowing me to slowly insert myself until it hurt; I didn't get very far.

Soz bros but this is a load of crap. Sex doesn't hurt until the hymen breaks and then it only hurts because the hymen breaks.

She's manipulating you.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - LionKing - 08-26-2014

(08-26-2014, 12:02 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote: Seems you have strolled all the internet to get everything "perfect" instead of taking action.

Otherwise I'd agree, but this is health were talking about. Taking physical action allows you to see the results you get and then adjust. You don't want to eat/drink something poisonous long enough to develop noticeable symptoms that you then might not be able to link to the food/drink you're comsuming.

(08-26-2014, 12:31 AM)ffaux Wrote: Soz bros but this is a load of crap. Sex doesn't hurt until the hymen breaks and then it only hurts because the hymen breaks.

I've had one girl especially who was just very tight. The 1st time I ended up pushing really hard to get in and suddenly once it went in past a certain point it just slammed all the way in.. she didn't look too about it at the time :D Every time after that I always slowly increased in force until the head went past this certain point (which seemed to hurt a bit) and then eased all the way in. I'd also feel this tigth "ring" move up & down my shaft later on.. which actually wasn't all that unpleasant.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - MasterEnki - 08-26-2014

Quote:DanAmerson Wrote:
I think I may have to let this woman know that I'm into sexual relationships only, and if there's too much of a disconnect between what we want, then it'd be fruitless to go on. There are a million other me's (for her), and a million other her's (for me) that will give us both what we want.

Not that I've ever been in a situation like this, but...

The best thing (logically) would be to be honest about only wanting causal / sexual relationships.

Just assume that she is being honest / non-manipulative when she says she is waiting for a serious relationship.

If you lose her / go your separate ways, then you are one girl closer to an awesome FWBs / Causal Lover!!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 08-26-2014

Stage 3, Day 7

Got up late, ran some errands, went to the studio; all that's left now is vocals and mixing, and the song will be done. Went to a small house party, and went home.

People saying that I'm too theoretical, that may be true, to an extent; when I'm writing on this forum, I'm turning inward and reflecting over ideas on how I can improve myself, all while posting actions I've taken.

Usually, when I'm taking in information, I'm already taking action on the subject; for example, I read plenty of books on talent acquisition, excellence, becoming an expert in your field, relating to my guitar, voice, and overall musician journey, WHILE taking actions (normally practicing) that will make me a better musician.

If I just read the books, then that would be foolish, and unproductive, because it makes reference to nothing, with hints of endless perfectionism. But sometimes, I'm could be talking only about the books I'm reading on this forum, without mentioning the rather consistent practice that goes on in the background. It's rather tedious to post "I practiced" every time I practiced, though I often do.

That said, I'm posting observations and realizations towards actions I've ALREADY taken in my dating/sex life. That doesn't mean I'm not taking action; it just means that I already did something, and my interpretation of it will come second, and sometimes, the interpretation is all you see.

To summarize, I've had 3 dates in the last 10 days; 2 of those dates had a sexual outcome. For someone who's not EVER had that many dates in that little time, this can't be chalked up to "thinking too much" or "not taking action".

I've only just begun Stage 3 out of a total six stages, and my ability to relate with women will only improve and intensify, so I don't see why that number won't increase, along with my desire to socialize, meet, interact, and seduce these women.

Until that desire builds naturally, I'll "take more action" when it makes sense to take more action, like, oh, I don't know, when the next school year starts (in 6 days), and boat loads of 18, 19, and 20 year old women come flooding to my university. Then, just maybe, I'll naturally want to "take more action".

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 08-27-2014

Don't worry about the dissenters. Do your thing, as it's your journey. You can't please everyone.

Often, those who blast you the hardest to "TAKE ACTION" are really just trying to tell themselves, because they're projecting their own lack of action onto you.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - athanas - 08-27-2014

(08-26-2014, 12:31 AM)ffaux Wrote: Soz bros but this is a load of crap. Sex doesn't hurt until the hymen breaks and then it only hurts because the hymen breaks.

She's manipulating you.

she's not manipulating. If a woman doesn't have much sexual experience it's hard for her to relax down there sometimes to the point of not being able to orgasm or even to the point of becoming so tensed and uptight that it hurts when someone enters her... without having to be a virgin.

Dan, if you take some extra time massaging her down there so all her muscles loosen up, and keep her comfort levels up until you entered, you could possibly have sex with her without any pain or problems the very next time you meet... if you want that is.

PS: Sarge, if you would have read the whole thread you linked to, you would have seen that it turned out the relevant article is poorly referenced and BS. Himmalayan Salt is good, just make sure not to get a fake and contaminated one like they did.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 08-27-2014

(08-27-2014, 06:59 AM)athanas Wrote: PS: Sarge, if you would have read the whole thread you linked to, you would have seen that it turned out the relevant article is poorly referenced and BS. Himmalayan Salt is good, just make sure not to get a fake and contaminated one like they did.

I did read the whole article. Can you explain what you mean by "poorly referenced and BS"?

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 08-27-2014

Stage 3, Day 8

I'm becoming extremely frustrated with my talents, and how they aren't where I want them to be. It seems like no matter how many weeks, months or years I put into it, there will always be something else that I have to accomplish, which seems to take even more time than I can put into it. Oh well, just one of those days.. this might just be a form of resistance I'm facing in this program.

Ideally, once I finish Sex Magnet, I do BASE 5G, and by the end of that, there will be something in 5G (or maybe with MPME) related with musicians or rapid talent acquisition. I'll probably be practicing 1 to 3 hours a day irrespective to there being a program. But having my voice on subliminal steroids would be AMAZING.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 08-28-2014

There IS no end to it, yo. How many hours do you think your favorite artist practiced? You think they stopped once they "made it"?

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 08-28-2014

(08-28-2014, 03:38 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: There IS no end to it, yo. How many hours do you think your favorite artist practiced? You think they stopped once they "made it"?

It's not just about practice; there's also the business element, and not knowing if I'll "make it", despite a huge investment (gamble) in time, energy, resources.

I trust BASE will help rule out this uncertainty, and will sort out finances.

I also may have to move away from Eastern Ontario, Canada to a bigger music city in Canada, or even a major music city in the USA. This is something that frightens me, no doubt. And there's the element where I'd be highly scrutinized, where I'm at a point where my talent doesn't quite hold up to scrutiny.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 08-28-2014

(08-28-2014, 10:25 AM)DanAmerson Wrote:
(08-28-2014, 03:38 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: There IS no end to it, yo. How many hours do you think your favorite artist practiced? You think they stopped once they "made it"?

It's not just about practice; there's also the business element, and not knowing if I'll "make it", despite a huge investment (gamble) in time, energy, resources.

I trust BASE will help rule out this uncertainty, and will sort out finances.

I also may have to move away from Eastern Ontario, Canada to a bigger music city in Canada, or even a major music city in the USA. This is something that frightens me, no doubt. And there's the element where I'd be highly scrutinized, where I'm at a point where my talent doesn't quite hold up to scrutiny.

Come east, we can hang out. Smile

But I get you, but life is a gamble, as Alan Watts says "You gamble that you may die at any moment".

I think it's great you're doing what you love/want to do. My brother is the same, huge props to you guys for that. I, myself, have a different problem, I just want to do EVERYTHING but can't find the time lol.

Anyhow, I'd suggest you look at the biography (or, especially, an autobiography) of an artist you'd like to be like, and just read it. Soak in what sticks, and keep going.