Subliminal Talk
Day 10 of using ASC 5G subliminal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Day 10 of using ASC 5G subliminal (/Thread-Day-10-of-using-ASC-5G-subliminal)

Day 10 of using ASC 5G subliminal - Harvestfield - 06-09-2014

Hi! Well. I'm now on day 10 of ASC. Let me tell you this is the real deal! Finally I found a subliminal product that works! I mean it really works! What have I noticed? I am feeling very confident & this is only the 10th day. My confidence is definitely increasing! OMG. It's very much increasing!! Without a doubt, now I understand why Shannon offers some free subliminals. It's so you'll now that subliminals do work but they have to be scripted right, professionally created, and of course built correctly! And Shannon's subliminals are done right both professionally and scripted correctly! That's why you get results. I tell you. I have used a lot of audio subliminals in the past but this is the real deal! ASC is awesome because it works! Shannon, just want you to know I'm getting results & this is only day 10 of ASC & I also want you to know you've got a customer for life! :-)

RE: Day 10 of using ASC 5G subliminal - lokko - 06-09-2014

why is it that the free subliminals have a dramatic effect in a very short period time lol. This is not fair! haha. Great results buddy. With the other subliminals from the past, did you use for a month minimum?

RE: Day 10 of using ASC 5G subliminal - Harvestfield - 06-09-2014

Well. One I used for over a year and a half and no results! Well I had some results but not the results I should have had listening that long! I listened to it 3-6 hours a day! I've listened to a lot of subs but none can't even compare to what I've found @ subliminalshop.com! Thank you Shannnon for ASC 5G subliminal & thank you for such powerful, effective and the best subliminals in the industry!

RE: Day 10 of using ASC 5G subliminal - Harvestfield - 06-09-2014

Yea. I have learned that most subliminals on the market just don't work. Simply because they are cheaply made, not built correctly, not scripted correctly and they just are not subliminals that are made to work! But Shannon's subliminals are not cheaply made, they are built correctly, scripted correctly and they are made to work and they do work! Now. I understand especially on these 5 G subliminals, why the price is what it is! This ASC 5 G alone is worth $500 dollars but you get it for free, and nobody, I mean nobody does that! Subliminal Shop you are awesome and your subliminals are awesome too!

RE: Day 10 of using ASC 5G subliminal - IainLPplus44 - 06-10-2014

I am glad you are enjoying ASC. I have used it for 8 days already and can feel a difference. It is subtle and natural. That's the difference between Shannon's subs they show you that you have confidence already and that you are blocking it. I'll be using this sub till September as that's when I'll be going to university. I will have my new positive confident attitude to take with me.

RE: Day 10 of using ASC 5G subliminal - Harvestfield - 06-10-2014

Yea. ASC really works! I mean it really works 100%! I've never experienced a subliminal product like ASC 5G! It's like totally awesome! Yea. Keep using ASC and when you go to college this September you will be absolutely confident 100%!!

RE: Day 10 of using ASC 5G subliminal - Ricardo - 06-19-2014

(06-10-2014, 05:41 AM)Harvestfield Wrote: Yea. ASC really works! I mean it really works 100%! I've never experienced a subliminal product like ASC 5G! It's like totally awesome! Yea. Keep using ASC and when you go to college this September you will be absolutely confident 100%!!

How's day 19 and 20 going?

RE: Day 10 of using ASC 5G subliminal - Harvestfield - 06-19-2014

It's going great! I mean ASC 5G is unlike any subliminal I've ever used. I listen to it several hours during the day and all night before and during sleep. I've noticed that every night I'm having dreams. Prior using ASC, I hardly dreamed at all but now I dream every night! My confidence very much so has increased and is increasing every day! ASC 5G is no joke! It really works!!

RE: Day 10 of using ASC 5G subliminal - Fonzy3 - 06-19-2014

Wow! Amazing results Harvestfield! Glad you decided to use ASC 5G. For near permanent results use the sub for 96 days, take a break for 32 days then use it for another 96 days! Looking forward to your future updates.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Day 10 of using ASC 5G subliminal - Ricardo - 06-20-2014

(06-19-2014, 05:37 PM)Harvestfield Wrote: It's going great! I mean ASC 5G is unlike any subliminal I've ever used. I listen to it several hours during the day and all night before and during sleep. I've noticed that every night I'm having dreams. Prior using ASC, I hardly dreamed at all but now I dream every night! My confidence very much so has increased and is increasing every day! ASC 5G is no joke! It really works!!

Good to hear you're doing well with it. I was particularly interested because you didn't wait the full 32 days from using other makes of subs. It looks like there wasn't a problem in your case judging by your enthusiasm. I finish my wait today and am working out which subs to do and in what order. It's been really grim waiting around reading about how well everyone else is doing with these subs and not being able to use them myself. Good luckBig Grin

RE: Day 10 of using ASC 5G subliminal - Dubls - 12-02-2015

(06-19-2014, 08:10 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Wow! Amazing results Harvestfield! Glad you decided to use ASC 5G. For near permanent results use the sub for 96 days, take a break for 32 days then use it for another 96 days! Looking forward to your future updates.

Thanks

Fonzy

This thread has been dead for a while and it appears Fonzy3 was blocked at some point, but is there any truth to his statement?

RE: Day 10 of using ASC 5G subliminal - Superman - 12-02-2015

well you technically don't need to take a break, and you can never say how much usage it truly takes for the programming to become permanent because we all start at different levels and have different resistances to the programming.

Basically what he meant was doing 2 runs of the program would have very good effects, and if you take a break in between it gives your brain a chance to let the program sink in. As for the permanence it depends on the person