Subliminal Talk
Which will get more quicker results BIATBW or Attract large breasted lover? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Which will get more quicker results BIATBW or Attract large breasted lover? (/Thread-Which-will-get-more-quicker-results-BIATBW-or-Attract-large-breasted-lover)

Pages: 1 2

Which will get more quicker results BIATBW or Attract large breasted lover? - Hypnoticeyes - 12-23-2010

I just wanted to know from Shannon and others who have used both which will give quicker and effective results. I don't wouldn't mind if shes breautiful or large breasts but maybe I prefer large breasts. I have not used Attract large breasted lover sub but too me this will give quicker results because of simpler and shorter affirmations and more specific, you'll see if it works if you get large breasted women show more interest.

RE: Which will get more quicker results BIATBW or Attract large breasted lover? - Shannon - 12-25-2010

Okay, time for a quick lesson.

The length of the script is only one factor affecting the speed at which a program takes effect. The type of subliminal (Tybe B for BIABW versus Type D for AYPLBL) has a major effect on the results. This is where things become a little counter-intuitive, because Type D programs typically have very short scripts, but take longer than Type B programs to show results. That's because one is changing how you think, and one is changing something a lot denser than thoughts. Physically manifesting something requires a LOT more energy.

Type D programs started off as passive manifestation, and then I tried to make them active manifestation so they'd be faster. They got faster, but the results weren't always what I was intending. So back to passive we went. I've got some ideas for a semi-active manifestation program that should give some of the best of both worlds, but it should still take about 3 months minimum.

Anyway, passive manifestation always takes longer because the energy being supplied is being supplied at a much slower, less intense pace. Active manifestation is at it's best (and fastest) when you have a strong, singular, conscious focus - and a powerful, passionate emotional drive to achieve your goal. It's not possible for me to generate that drive with a subliminal without getting into other potential problems. At least, as far as I have been able to figure so far.

So... BIABW has a (much) longer script, to be sure. But it will begin showing results around 2 to 3 months (yes, months) faster than Attract Your Perfect Large Breasted Lover, which will on average require about 4 months of use.

The end.

RE: Which will get more quicker results BIATBW or Attract large breasted lover? - RainbowAbyss - 12-25-2010

Shannon this could be a coincende but the I listened to ayplbl for one night and the next day I randomly on the met her. I never saw her again but we had an unreal connection on all levels.
Sorry that last post was jumbled
Basically I met who I would consider my perfect large breasted lover
After the first and only night I listened to the program lol
it was on a beach and I just felt guided to climb over these small cliffs
on the side of the beach and she was doing yoga on the beach on the otherside
it was very surreal lol

RE: Which will get more quicker results BIATBW or Attract large breasted lover? - Ryan - 12-27-2010

(12-25-2010, 09:06 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: it was very surreal lol

Sounds like it! Smile

RE: Which will get more quicker results BIATBW or Attract large breasted lover? - RainbowAbyss - 12-27-2010

hey Ryan,
just curious, since you seem to be our resident women obsessed, (I mean that in the best waySmile,
ladies man,
r u gonna do biatbw 7.1 or biatbw sexually
with the alpha male program
they both seem awesome and while I'm LOVING alpha male, some rough stuff but never been so free in my life, I'm ready to add another sub at 12 days into stage 3

RE: Which will get more quicker results BIATBW or Attract large breasted lover? - Ryan - 12-27-2010

I'm not doing any attraction subs, I'm sticking to Seize The Day, it is helping me best right now. When I do Woman Magnet I'm planning to use the Gratitude sub because I believe it will boost the manifestation part of the program. I wanted to use the attraction subs but I realized it was because I thought it was bringing me happiness and boosting my self-esteem. I just recently discovered I had many issues with accepting myself as I am and the Seize The Day sub really does seem to help with that (Thanks WildFlower!).

Though I do remember using Aura of Sexiness with Alpha Male in the past and it brought me great result. Been looking forward to seeing that Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women Sexually. Though I would assume an Alpha Male would ALREADY attract women sexually...

NOTE: Actually, after seeing the NEW 7.1 version and incorporating approaches, I think I may do that with Woman Magnet Smile

RE: Which will get more quicker results BIATBW or Attract large breasted lover? - RainbowAbyss - 12-27-2010

"I wanted to use the attraction subs but I realized it was because I thought it was bringing me happiness and boosting my self-esteem."-Ryan
YES! I am so glad you realized this!
this is what I use to struggled with-the Alpha male has really killed this for me
I am on around 12 days into stage three and I have found that Alpha def makes me much more attractive to women
but not superficially, its not a shiny attraction but a deep attraction, this attraction is such an afterthought, and its more because of solidity, trust-ability, congruence, integrity, acting out of my own desires and intentions, living for myself, confidence and REAL indifference -all this qualities have boosted tremendously in myself and continue to grow every other day.
I wanted to add the BIATBW sexually simply as a logical decision because I have been purposefully celibate since starting alpha male, learning to be whole without women, and now I am ready to end that but am to indifferent to look for anything lol So I figured BIATBW would make things more fun and smooth, and motivating.
Anyway Carpe diem/seize the day looks awesome. How long have you been using it and
what exactly is it doing for you?/

RE: Which will get more quicker results BIATBW or Attract large breasted lover? - Shannon - 12-27-2010

(12-25-2010, 09:06 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Shannon this could be a coincende but the I listened to ayplbl for one night and the next day I randomly on the met her. I never saw her again but we had an unreal connection on all levels.
Sorry that last post was jumbled
Basically I met who I would consider my perfect large breasted lover
After the first and only night I listened to the program lol
it was on a beach and I just felt guided to climb over these small cliffs
on the side of the beach and she was doing yoga on the beach on the otherside
it was very surreal lol

Lesson number 2. Everything happens in cycles. Smile So sometimes, if you're cycling up in something that you start using a sub to attract, it's much easier (and hence, much faster) to manifest. Likewise, if you're cycling down, it can be nearly impossible until the cycle changes. There are even subcycles of cyclical magnitude within the cycles. So when I say 4 months minimum, I mean "in 95% of cases..." because most of the time, you won't start on a very high peak, as you may have here. Sure, what you experienced is possible. It's even possible that she really is what you think she is; and if she is, you will finish manifesting her into your life by using the program completely. You'll know it's her after she becomes your, ahem, lover. Wink

Haha great!
I must have started on a high cycle
anyway that's what convinced me subs were the shiznit
Btw shannon
will using biatbw sexually for 2-4 hours and alpha stage 3 8-12 hours
mess with my alphaness
I really like the feel of the biatbw sexually program so far but
also am loving how alpha is eradicting approval seeking u and don't wanna mess with that
if its no good Ill just add in carpe diem instead

RE: Which will get more quicker results BIATBW or Attract large breasted lover? - Ryan - 12-28-2010

It's going great so far, can't tell what it's from but I find myself no longer worrying about future situations and just jumping right in. Taking opportunities as they arise, like dating for example, just asking random women out without any thought behind it. Even though I know it may be a disaster date, I really don't care.

If the BIATBW subs are too complex to use with Alpha, I'm sure DAS will give your Alpha great result!

RE: Which will get more quicker results BIATBW or Attract large breasted lover? - RainbowAbyss - 12-28-2010

Thanks ryan
I think Ill stack carpe diem
-it sounds to pretty sweet plus from what u described
Adding das might be to much with alpha and carpe diem
and I've been feeling pretty sexy off of
alpha alone don't know if its neccasary

RE: Which will get more quicker results BIATBW or Attract large breasted lover? - Ryan - 12-28-2010

I thought that Alpha had parts of DAS in it? Either way, it definitely makes me feel sexier even after only 4 days of listening again. I've been getting compliments from women and hot eye contact when I go out Smile

I think Carpe Diem will compliment Alpha very well and for me it seemed to kick in pretty quickly.

RE: Which will get more quicker results BIATBW or Attract large breasted lover? - RainbowAbyss - 12-28-2010

Yeah I heard it does have some das in it
but I feel the sexier I find a girl the sexier she finds me with alpha
girls I don't think are that sexy don't seem to be as affected

I've been noticing that as well since I started dressing better. Average girls will not make anything obvious, they may look at me, may not, if I catch them they look away quickly or a second later. They are less talkative around me and generally seem uncomfortable. Young and older, average women nowadays will not even dare look at me, they may out of the corner of their eye but they kept it extremely subtle, will call me "sir" frequently and generally are very smiley when conversing. Tend to be more shy. In the past, this was a bit different. The better looking women are different, generally more talkative, still seem to be slightly nervous around me but will compliment, smile, flirt and call me names like hun, babe, sweetie, etc. I tend to be more comfortable around them as well, probably because they are so open.

Oh and I've been rejected by a lot of 'average' looking girls lately. The ones who don't seem to instantly throw me out of their life are the more good-looking ones, which could be a self-esteem issue? Just found that odd.

All in all, I know Shannon has said both WM and Alpha have similar effects on women, don't think you'll NEED additional attraction subs anyhow.