Subliminal Talk
Discount for the new BIABW? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Discount for the new BIABW? (/Thread-Discount-for-the-new-BIABW)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - Ryan - 12-30-2010

(12-30-2010, 04:40 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-30-2010, 03:44 PM)Ryan Wrote: You gotta be kidding me, Shannon. Isn't that like the Sex God subliminal you decided not to create? Would I be able to get a discount on Sex Magnet if I decide to switch to that? ;P Because I will BE using immediately upon release (after Alpha of course).

Woman Magnet is more of a playful, life of the party, more extrovert type? Sex Magnet is more of a mysterious, suave, seductive type?

Guess it was a good thing I was delayed on using Woman Magnet, after all.

There would be some differences, and but what they are I couldn't tell you right now. I haven't reviewed what the sex god thing was in a while, and I haven't sat down and planned out this program on paper yet. I'm just telling you what I have in mind.

Our policy on discounts and such is:

If you have purchased it previously, and this is an upgrade, then it's 50% off. If it's a fix of something that was wrong with the previous version, and you have the previous version, then it's free. If it's a different program, it's full price. This would be a different program, otherwise, I'd be setting up as WM 2011.

Seems worth it either way. So how long away are we from seeing such a program, estimation...? You got me excited already Smile

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - Shannon - 01-02-2011

I spent most of Jan 1st tending the store from the back end to do the "ridiculous sales". So back to work on subs for 2011 now... it won't be too long. But I'm resisting the temptation to go faster and focus less on quality. Smile

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - Shannon - 01-02-2011

January 2nd, all day, I am running a 25% off sale on the Stop Smoking six stage set.

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - Hypnoticeyes - 01-19-2011

Anyone recieved the free upgrade to version 7.1 yet? I just logged into my account but it says link not ready or expired.

Anyway I might got some results with version 6 but I am not sure. After using for 3 or 4 weeks I noticed that I able to get some mobile numbers from women on the Internet so would you call that positive results?

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - Shannon - 01-20-2011

(01-19-2011, 05:32 PM)Hypnoticeyes Wrote: Anyone recieved the free upgrade to version 7.1 yet? I just logged into my account but it says link not ready or expired.

Anyway I might got some results with version 6 but I am not sure. After using for 3 or 4 weeks I noticed that I able to get some mobile numbers from women on the Internet so would you call that positive results?

If you haven't already, let Andrew or Jackie know about it, and it will get taken care of.

Yes, that's a positive response. Smile

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - Hypnoticeyes - 01-25-2011

Thanks Shanon I have recieve the version 7.1 appreciated. I think it is the BIABW might have caused it because I able to get alot of numbers but I have not manage to get same results in offline, now I have stopped using the sub so I don't get numbers anymore. Does that means we have to using it continously to see results? Do you think 7.1 will have more powerful effort or both are same?

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - Shannon - 01-25-2011

Depending on how much you resist it, and how long you use it, it can become a permanent effect. But remember, 32 days is the MINIMUM suggested for getting a decent result for single stage programs.

As for more powerful, every time I touch a program to revise it, I make some sort of improvement that makes it more powerful. That version is very close to the new 4th generation standard. It's powerful.