Subliminal Talk
Discount for the new BIABW? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Discount for the new BIABW? (/Thread-Discount-for-the-new-BIABW)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - RainbowAbyss - 12-29-2010

You guys wanted more obvious - I made it more obvious. lol

"These two programs (BIATBW) are now too long and complex to be compatible with alpha. If you've already started alpha, don't use them until you're done with it." -Shannon

Yeah its great stuff Shannon
so just to double check-cause I really want to do this right
it IS ok to carpe diem with Alpha though 2-3 hours to alpha's 9-12 hours?
I feel like its a perfect fit but if it any way comprimises Alpha I don't want to do it

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - boromir - 12-29-2010

Hypnoticeyes, It wouldn't make any difference what he conveyed-you'd still be a malcontent. Go back and listen to your Cory's chapter on being grateful, or go find some peace of mind.

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - RainbowAbyss - 12-29-2010

a wm that is sexual
sex magnet 2011
could be very dangerous!

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - Shannon - 12-30-2010

(12-29-2010, 10:32 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: a wm that is sexual
sex magnet 2011
could be very dangerous!

I am counting on it. Wink

The schedule for release is: alpha 2011, WM2011, and then I'll decide between "Sex Magnet" as you put it, and alpha female (don't have a better name for it just yet).

(12-29-2010, 10:00 AM)Ryan Wrote:
(12-29-2010, 05:17 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-28-2010, 08:20 AM)Ryan Wrote: Shannon, are you considering adding some of these new scripts into WM 11? I would think the approaching scripts would be icing on the cake!

Another idea I had this morning was online dating manifestation. I notice I will get random messages from girls on these sites after using DAS and Alpha Male. Just wondering how effective it would be with some scripts geared toward that specifically. Would be interesting...

When I update WM to 2011, I'll include everything I have learned, invented, and read about on the forums that I think will enhance it towards it's final goals. Smile There will also be a WM focused on more sexual response and interaction, by the way, for 2011.

Online dating manifestation, you'll have to be more specific about in terms of what you're suggesting, so I know I understand what you're suggesting fully.

I'm excited Smile Basically women who fill up your inbox with messages. Similar to having them approach you in real life but rather having them approach you through text messages, dating sites, etc.

You'll have to get back to me on this one when I have the current workload done. Smile I'm booked for at least the next month, and possibly 2 or 3, depending on how fast my efforts produce the result I am happy with, between the four six stage sets I have to produce.

(12-29-2010, 02:03 PM)Roy Wrote: When is the WM 2011 is coming out?I am 48 days from finishing the alpha set
and considering using women magnet after I finish.

Best estimate: between 2 and 8 weeks from now.

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - Roy - 12-30-2010

Quote:I am counting on it. Wink

The schedule for release is: alpha 2011, WM2011, and then I'll decide between "Sex Magnet" as you put it, and alpha female (don't have a better name for it just yet).

Shannon,can you explain about the differences between the woman magnet
and the sex magnet?

(12-29-2010, 05:00 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: You guys wanted more obvious - I made it more obvious. lol

"These two programs (BIATBW) are now too long and complex to be compatible with alpha. If you've already started alpha, don't use them until you're done with it." -Shannon

Yeah its great stuff Shannon
so just to double check-cause I really want to do this right
it IS ok to carpe diem with Alpha though 2-3 hours to alpha's 9-12 hours?
I feel like its a perfect fit but if it any way comprimises Alpha I don't want to do it

I'd suggest 8 hours on alpha and 2 to 4 hours on CD, but yes, that can work.

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - RainbowAbyss - 12-30-2010

Yes!!
Sex magnet!
I've officially coined my first subliminal

(12-30-2010, 02:48 AM)Roy Wrote:
Quote:I am counting on it. Wink

Shannon,can you explain about the differences between the woman magnet
and the sex magnet?

"Sex magnet" (I can't help but laugh every time I read that) is woman magnet with a focus on sex. Woman magnet attracts them to you and makes you relaxed and playful with them, without having an agenda. It focuses on making you attractive as a playful alpha who can tease any woman as if she were your little sister, and making her enjoy your company because you are fun to be around and make her laugh and have a good time. Lot of women find that VERY attractive.

But the sex magnet is designed to surrender that unfocused playfulness, which is unfocused specifically because it denotes that you don't need any woman, and that you can have all of them, for a focus on sex and sensuality both within you, and from you, and in response to you from her. It still keeps you magnetically attracting the beautiful women, and it still keeps you playful and kills neediness, but instead of a general cool playboy type of response, you'll be steering your efforts (and her responses) in a decidedly sexual direction. Think Hugh Hefner - cool relaxed, alpha, playful detached, but most definitely sexual in direction.

Of course it seems only fair that I create such programs for women also. (Man Magnet and Sex Magnet For Her)

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - Roy - 12-30-2010

Shannon,you are definitely not trying to make it easier to choose which subliminal to use after the alpha set.

Does it come with negativity removal about women and sex,manifestation process built in like women magnet or does it have a different structure?
Could you explain about the different stages be more specific about what it
will do in each stage?

Will it be hybrid set like life tune up 2?

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - Ryan - 12-30-2010

You gotta be kidding me, Shannon. Isn't that like the Sex God subliminal you decided not to create? Would I be able to get a discount on Sex Magnet if I decide to switch to that? ;P Because I will BE using immediately upon release (after Alpha of course).

Woman Magnet is more of a playful, life of the party, more extrovert type? Sex Magnet is more of a mysterious, suave, seductive type?

Guess it was a good thing I was delayed on using Woman Magnet, after all.

(12-30-2010, 12:33 PM)Roy Wrote: Shannon,you are definitely not trying to make it easier to choose which subliminal to use after the alpha set.

Does it come with negativity removal about women and sex,manifestation process built in like women magnet or does it have a different structure?
Could you explain about the different stages be more specific about what it
will do in each stage?

Will it be hybrid set like life tune up 2?

Actually what I am doing is giving you guys options. Smile Options are good.

What it comes with? You're speaking in the present tense about something that doesn't exist yet. I haven't even begun building it yet. I'll be able to tell you more when I have.

Is that a vote for a hybrid set?

(12-30-2010, 03:44 PM)Ryan Wrote: You gotta be kidding me, Shannon. Isn't that like the Sex God subliminal you decided not to create? Would I be able to get a discount on Sex Magnet if I decide to switch to that? ;P Because I will BE using immediately upon release (after Alpha of course).

Woman Magnet is more of a playful, life of the party, more extrovert type? Sex Magnet is more of a mysterious, suave, seductive type?

Guess it was a good thing I was delayed on using Woman Magnet, after all.

There would be some differences, and but what they are I couldn't tell you right now. I haven't reviewed what the sex god thing was in a while, and I haven't sat down and planned out this program on paper yet. I'm just telling you what I have in mind.

Our policy on discounts and such is:

If you have purchased it previously, and this is an upgrade, then it's 50% off. If it's a fix of something that was wrong with the previous version, and you have the previous version, then it's free. If it's a different program, it's full price. This would be a different program, otherwise, I'd be setting up as WM 2011.