Subliminal Talk
How NOT to use subliminals - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: How NOT to use subliminals (/Thread-How-NOT-to-use-subliminals)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: How NOT to use subliminals - dragonslayer - 12-31-2020

(12-14-2010, 01:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: (And if you've been using the subs produced by X for a long time (more than 32 days), a good 90 day wait without using subs is in order.  Then you should be able to try subs by producer Y without a problem.

I'm planning to buy BASE, but I'm currently using a subliminal for producer X for at least 11 days as of today, so I will stop listening to it and wait for 32 days before listening to your subliminal.

But I have listened to producer X's other subliminals but I'm not sure if I have listened to them for at least 32 days. Does your rule #1 mean waiting for 90 days if I listened for 32 consecutive days of producer X's subliminal X?

Or does it mean also waiting for 90 days if I listened for 32 total days but not consecutive of subliminal X or X, Y, Z of producer X which I have done?

I'm not sure if I have ever listened to one particular subliminal of producer X for at least 32 consecutive days, that's why.

Does letting a subliminal software run a particular script count too? I don't even know how long I ran them for.

Sigh... I don't want to have to wait for 90 days, but if you recommend I should, then I will. 

Thanks.

RE: How NOT to use subliminals - Shannon - 01-03-2021

(12-31-2020, 07:17 PM)dragonslayer Wrote:
(12-14-2010, 01:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: (And if you've been using the subs produced by X for a long time (more than 32 days), a good 90 day wait without using subs is in order.  Then you should be able to try subs by producer Y without a problem.

I'm planning to buy BASE, but I'm currently using a subliminal for producer X for at least 11 days as of today, so I will stop listening to it and wait for 32 days before listening to your subliminal.

But I have listened to producer X's other subliminals but I'm not sure if I have listened to them for at least 32 days. Does your rule #1 mean waiting for 90 days if I listened for 32 consecutive days of producer X's subliminal X?

Or does it mean also waiting for 90 days if I listened for 32 total days but not consecutive of subliminal X or X, Y, Z of producer X which I have done?

I'm not sure if I have ever listened to one particular subliminal of producer X for at least 32 consecutive days, that's why.

Does letting a subliminal software run a particular script count too? I don't even know how long I ran them for.

Sigh... I don't want to have to wait for 90 days, but if you recommend I should, then I will. 

Thanks.

I think you'll be fine waiting 32 days.