Subliminal Talk
How NOT to use subliminals - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: How NOT to use subliminals (/Thread-How-NOT-to-use-subliminals)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: How NOT to use subliminals - Sean - 12-20-2012

(12-20-2012, 04:45 PM)spiritman Wrote: Shannon I have a quick question. I was thinking about playing AM 5.0 with ear phones like the ones in the link, while sleeping. But I need to know if these have the proper frequency response needed. I was going to play the trickle stream with these. Thanks

http://www.frys.com/product/6558133?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Frequency range is normally only a problem with ultrasonics. Since you're listening to the trickling stream, these will be just fine. In fact, as long as they're not complete crap, most any headphones will be good, including the ones that came with a 1982 Walkman, an iPod, or cost $15 at Radio Shack.

RE: How NOT to use subliminals - Spiritman - 12-21-2012

(12-20-2012, 11:02 PM)Sean Wrote:
(12-20-2012, 04:45 PM)spiritman Wrote: Shannon I have a quick question. I was thinking about playing AM 5.0 with ear phones like the ones in the link, while sleeping. But I need to know if these have the proper frequency response needed. I was going to play the trickle stream with these. Thanks

Frequency range is normally only a problem with ultrasonics. Since you're listening to the trickling stream, these will be just fine. In fact, as long as they're not complete crap, most any headphones will be good, including the ones that came with a 1982 Walkman, an iPod, or cost $15 at Radio Shack.

Sean do you think these will do ok..I would use these while I am sleeping, with the trickle stream.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-J10-Headphones-Non-Slip-Design/dp/B000092YR6/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1356117933&sr=8-13&keywords=sony+headphones

RE: How NOT to use subliminals - Subeternal - 12-21-2012

(12-21-2012, 11:36 AM)spiritman Wrote:

Sean do you think these will do ok..I would use these while I am sleeping, with the trickle stream.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-J10-Headphones-Non-Slip-Design/dp/B000092YR6/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1356117933&sr=8-13&keywords=sony+headphones

There fine. I spent most of my 1.5 years of sub playing using 9-20 dollar headphones. Sony imo make good stuff even cheaper things. And as Sean said as long as your using a masked track (non ultrasonic) the frequency responses matters little.

(12-21-2012, 11:42 AM)Subeternal Wrote:
(12-21-2012, 11:36 AM)spiritman Wrote:

There fine. I spent most of my 1.5 years of sub playing using 9-20 dollar headphones. Sony imo make good stuff even cheaper things. And as Sean said as long as your using a masked track (non ultrasonic) the frequency responses matters little.

Ok Thanks Subeternal!

RE: How NOT to use subliminals - Sean - 12-21-2012

(12-21-2012, 11:36 AM)spiritman Wrote: Sean do you think these will do ok..I would use these while I am sleeping, with the trickle stream.

Yes, those will be fine.

(12-21-2012, 12:40 PM)Sean Wrote:
(12-21-2012, 11:36 AM)spiritman Wrote: Sean do you think these will do ok..I would use these while I am sleeping, with the trickle stream.

Yes, those will be fine.

Ok thanks. I will be buying another pair and start using these even during the day when I have the chance, plus use them at night.

RE: How NOT to use subliminals - kwamezzie - 09-12-2013

(12-14-2010, 01:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: I just got an e-mail from someone who is having a negative result from the free self confidence program. This person broke two key rules for using subliminals. I would like to make it very clear here, because it's apparent that they did not know that these were rules to using subliminals.

Rule #1: DO NOT mix subliminals from different producers!
I cannot emphasize this enough! Different producers use different scripting techniques. Different techniques which are often kept secret because of trade secret. Different techniques which may cause unpredictable results, including negative results. Don't mix programs from different producers, and don't use programs from more than one producer within 32 days of eachother.

This brings up the question of scripting methodology. Can even a properly scripted program cause a bad response after being used by someone who has been using an improperly scripted program? Yes. This is why you never ever mix subs by different producers.

In other words, to be perfectly clear: if you use subliminals from producer X, you should never use subliminals from producer Y unless you have been at LEAST 32 days without using ANY subliminals at all. (And if you've been using the subs produced by X for a long time (more than 32 days), a good 90 day wait without using subs is in order. Then you should be able to try subs by producer Y without a problem.

Rule #2: If you use a subliminal that causes you increased stress, distress, upset, anxiety, or any other negative response - and you have been using subliminals from multiple producers within 30 days of each other - immediately stop using the program that is triggering the negative responses, and seriously consider stopping ALL subliminals for 30 to 90 days to allow the conflicting programming to be released.

If you're having anxiety, upset, stress, fear responses, etc. from a program and it's not due to potential producer scripting technique conflict (and hypnosis is another possible cause for this conflict), then you have to evaluate the situation a little differently.

Are you having these results because you're just working through the negativity, or are you having the responses as a form of resistance that is going to be insurmountable? If you think it is the latter, stop using the program(s) immediately.

People, we don't want anything but the best for you, but you can't have it both ways. If you like my stuff, use my stuff, but don't use my stuff and someone else's Likewise vice versa. You stand a good chance of messing yourself up by mixing production and scripting techniques.

I know mine are properly scripted, and that's a large part of why I both post the scripts for all to see and why I am so insistent that you not mix producers: I don't want my stuff to look bad because someone else isn't using proper (or compatible) scripting methods, and I don't want anyone getting hurt because of someone else's mistakes (which I cannot do anything about) or incompatible techniques!

PLEASE follow these two rules.

Hello, I was using 3 subliminal programs, by 3 different producers and BWE and hypnosis, the hypnosis by two different people. I also have a program that flashes subliminals on my screen. Now I know that I was wrong by doing this and now will listen to no sort of BWE or hypnosis or sub's for 90 days. I was wondering though, if it was ok to use the flashing subliminals on my screen? Also I listen to BWE with afformations everyday, I stopped with the BWE btw, but I was wondering what the best type of BWE would be with this. Because I was using theta before, everyday for a couple of months which I now know is bad, which is why I stopped. So I was curious as to which type would be the best for this purpose.

Thank you in advance

RE: How NOT to use subliminals - jonathan4all - 09-12-2013

Just imagine you are making a salad with various kinds of salads fruits, oil, coconut oil, 8 kinds of spices .. how the test would be. Tongue

I was using Kelly Howell's universal mind mediation II for 3 months and her subliminal CD flow and synchronicity for 1 month. I got amazing result honestly. lot of success blocks been removed I felt. I feel that energy whatever I focus, I get into it and achieve it. My manifestations become much better. But, I want to take it next level and I am currently trying ASC 5.0 and later AM on mind. the point is showing patience. You have greatness within you unless you know how to grab it.

Slow and steady steps will make you a horse for the long run.

RE: How NOT to use subliminals - Astrack - 09-21-2013

Shannon. Is it guaranteed that ANY hypnosis will interfere with the results or are you just being precautious. Like when using AM5 one uses a hypnosis tape to make him rich or be good at sports.

RE: How NOT to use subliminals - thor2014 - 12-26-2013

I do not claim to know much about subliminals however don't understand why multiple products cannot be used. Back at school we use to learn multiple subjects so isn't this the same ?

RE: How NOT to use subliminals - Shannon - 12-29-2013

(09-21-2013, 08:08 AM)Astrack Wrote: Shannon. Is it guaranteed that ANY hypnosis will interfere with the results or are you just being precautious. Like when using AM5 one uses a hypnosis tape to make him rich or be good at sports.

If a hypnosis program is in use that mirrors or even interacts with the goal of a subliminal, it is just as possible that the hypnotist will use a method or script that conflicts with my program as if you were to use another producer's subliminal for the same or a similar goal.

RE: How NOT to use subliminals - Shannon - 12-29-2013

(12-26-2013, 06:20 AM)thor2014 Wrote: I do not claim to know much about subliminals however don't understand why multiple products cannot be used. Back at school we use to learn multiple subjects so isn't this the same ?

Have you read the FAQ?

RE: How NOT to use subliminals - sushi521 - 02-13-2016

Can you listen to sub while you're sick?

RE: How NOT to use subliminals - Leonfx - 10-22-2018

I have been listening to the free ASC version since a few years and also been doing affirmations. I play affirmations on a speaker at a low volume thats just enough for me.

Would this interfere with the subliminals? I am just about to purchase some subs(I'm posting a question for guidance on it as well) after being a fan of Shannon since the last few years and don't wish to do it the wrong way. I'd rather be happy to post a testimonial for him than to not have results.