Subliminal Talk
Absolute Self confidence journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Absolute Self confidence journal (/Thread-Absolute-Self-confidence-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Absolute Self confidence journal - Jackie - 12-25-2010

(12-24-2010, 02:45 PM)mat422 Wrote: Hey Jackie thanks for the support. I'm definitely prone to focus more on the negative instead of the positive. I try as much as I can to just give myself praise and remind myself I truly am a good person. It's tough sometimes and I demand more out of myself than I'm actually capable of keeping up with.

Not being serious all the time is something I'm trying to work on. When I'm at home I'm relaxed and I'm just myself. Lately I've been trying to keep that openness in the outside world and its tough because I feel very vulnerable. When my fight or flight response kicks in I feel like I have to defend myself and I tend to pull myself inward and really keep to myself. But right now thats what I'm trying to change.

I'm almost positive I have a deep rooted fear of rejection. It's not really about what they think of me, its my irrational reactions to events sometimes. It's like when a bad thing happens and I'm really embarrassed or upset it just keeps playing in my head over and over. In the past I tried to ignore it and just say to myself to let it go. But now I just forgive myself and say that its ok because I tend to really put myself down without even realizing it. But it's like that one event that happens can cause me to spiral down into a depression and thats mostly what I'm afraid of.

I realized recently too that I'm not even that comfortable around some of my friends. Over the years I've just learned to mask it very well and everyone doesn't notice. But it still bothers me because I tend to close myself off from them if I'm not feeling confident enough.

I think I will start keeping a journal. I'll try to focus on the positive things I do, no matter how small, and write them down.

I really think you'll find that journaling helps...at least it did for me, and it's more of a cognitive/behavioral approach that's a nice combo with the work you're doing with the subs. There's something about writing your thoughts out on a piece of paper that seems to help get it out of the mind. It's also a great way to keep track of your progress in shifting your thinking pattern to a more positive one. You can look back and see how much you've changed, which can make you feel more confident that you're changing in the direction you want. I wish you luck! And enjoy the holidaysSmile

RE: Absolute Self confidence journal - mat422 - 12-26-2010

12/26/10

Kind of had an epiphany after waking up this morning. I'm almost positive that beliefs are the most important thing to take care of. When your beliefs are in alignment then that is when life seems to flow for you and you feel capable of a lot. But when your beliefs work against you, you have to use willpower to overcome them. Some people are just brought up in this world internalizing the right beliefs and others aren't that fortunate.

I'm realizing that willpower can only get you so far before you crash. It's like fighting a battle every single day with your negative thoughts. But willpower is good and exercising it only makes a person stronger. However it is also important to realize that willpower alone for some people isn't strong enough to create permanent change.

It's like having a gate(willpower) that keeps people out(negative thoughts and habits) of a sanctuary(your mind). All day long those people are kicking, punching, and breaking through that gate. When that gate finally gives in, a flood of people swarm in. With no gate these people are free to do as they please and make an absolute mess. I believe this is why it's so hard to change a behavior because you aren't changing it, you are merely resisting it until that gate collapses and you relapse.

Thats my take on things anyway based on what has happened to me in the past when I tried to change a behavior. Your subconscious can't really differentiate between what your conscious mind considers right or wrong, it merely follows the instructions you provide it. You can tell yourself over and over that you are confident, but if your subconscious has internalized the belief that you aren't then its just a huge battle to see who gives in first.

RE: Absolute Self confidence journal - mat422 - 12-27-2010

12/27/10

Feeling really at peace right now. Also listened to the ASC subliminal during the day, had some weird pains in my chest. But I just relaxed and let things pass. I feel like I still have a lot of buried emotions that need to be addressed. Subliminals are tricky, the changes seem to be so subtle that you think it's just you making the changes. But I've come to understand that this isn't really true because once you stop the subliminal the momentum fades.

I'm not carrying any resistance to this subliminal anymore. I know this is an important thing in my life and I'm taking the necessary steps. I've always believed that things had to be changed internally before any permanent changes could exist externally.

I'm thinking about throwing either aura of sexiness or become irresistibly attractive to beautiful women into the mix. I'm leaning more towards the BIABW because I feel it will affect me more deeply, but I'm really not sure. Ugh, decisions.

I think I'm gonna go with BIABW, thats what my gut is telling me and lately I've been feeling I have the confidence to make my own decisions better. I just feel drawn to it so I think it really is the best choice for me. Well, I'll have to see what happens.

RE: Absolute Self confidence journal - mat422 - 12-28-2010

12/28/10

So I think switching to the ultrasonic subliminals was a better choice for me. This way I get exposure all throughout the night. Before I was using a pillow speaker with the masked subliminal, but I had a tendency to move my head away from the speaker at night. So I was never too sure if I was really getting enough listening in.

The only thing I worry about now is not having the ultrasonic loud enough, but I balance it with the masked subliminal so the volume should be good. I get some weird pressure in my head when I listen to them, not a headache, it just feels kind of odd. Whenever I am around the subs I do feel different so they must be having some effect.

I don't know if the BIABW could have affected me so fast, but I woke up this morning to find a text message on my phone from a girl I haven't talked to in about a year. We were just friends for a while, but then she made things awkward a little by trying to get me to go out with her. So she was always giving off this really needy vibe and even though she said to just be friends I didn't feel comfortable around her. Anyway she meant to send the text to someone else with the same name haha, but still I found it kind of bizarre. She told me she sent the text to him first and nobody responded so she thought it was the wrong number. The whole thing just seemed rather strange to me.

RE: Absolute Self confidence journal - Ryan - 12-28-2010

I have gotten those random messages on odd days too. It sounds like she wanted you but was embarrassed about the rejection, thus the reason for her excuse Wink

RE: Absolute Self confidence journal - Shannon - 12-29-2010

Interesting thread. I wish I had read it sooner.

We are not nothing but our thoughts and beliefs, by the way. Beliefs make up a lot of what one part of us is. There is also the self, which is being guided by the beliefs, and other stuff as well.

Andrew's comment on the Law of Attraction shows how one is the product of more than their thoughts. A person is a product of their natural responsive inclinations, the way they experience the world around them, and what they experience as a result, among other things. My experiences etc. have led me to a very different conclusion about the law of attraction. I have seen it in action countless times in ways that defy what Andrew believes. Andrew has not. So for him, that makes more sense; for me, what I have concluded makes more sense. I'm not saying Andrew is wrong, or even less right. It just seems to boil down to different manner of thinking and different experiences. How you think affects what you experience, as well as how you interpret it.

I can say, though, that I have more than a few stories that would be ridiculous to explain as statistical chance. If my experiences have just been random chance, then I am the luckiest man alive. I myself would never believe half of what I have experienced, if I didn't experience it. But there's more going on than simply the law of attraction. That is only one of a set of interacting laws, and it is usually the only one mentioned because it's simplified, and people like everything to be simple and pre-digested these days. You can't take a tree and reduce it to a leaf, and then expect it to function as a tree. A leaf is a leaf; not a tree. Same with anything else. The whole system has to be understood, not just one small piece, taken out of context.

That said, a quarter with a red dot in the middle is entirely possible to "manifest". And one way to do so is exactly what Andrew stated: you can simply go get one and paint a red dot on it yourself. The result of energy directed by will is what attraction and manifestation are about, so to some degree, any action you make is going to be an avenue for the expression of the Law of Attraction. That certainly isn't the only way you can get results, but it is a valid way.

But why bother trying to manifest such a silly thing? Try manifesting something that is meaningful to you. The more deeply involved you are with getting it, the more you are attached emotionally to the outcome, the more you are passionately wanting or needing it, the more energy and focus you'll naturally give it, and the better your subconscious will understand the request and have the means (energy) to make something happen. The universe we live in is responsive to us, as long as we provide the right conditions for triggering the response we desire. And yes, it is possible to trigger a response purely by thinking about something you want. But the less action you take physically, the more energy you must expend in other directions to trigger the desired result, because "there ain't no such thing as a free lunch". That's why the manifestation subliminals take months to work, instead of weeks; typically, when I do an active manifestation, it takes about 2 weeks for me to get what I want from the process. But passive manifestation takes a lot longer. Less energy, passion, desire and focus per unit of time.

If you want to use the law of attraction, there are also some other rules you need to observe. The chiefest of which is... observe silence. When you choose a goal, and you tell someone else about that goal, you involve their mental and emotional responses to your goal in the manifestation process. And in the beginning, that desired outcome is so simple, so undeveloped as a physical thing that it is easy to destroy it before it ever gets close to manifesting by telling someone who responds in the wrong way. I have experienced that first hand more than a few times. So it's an observed rule of practice for a lot of practitioners of the art of manifestation or attraction that they keep silent about their goal until they are finished manifesting it. And it always appears to the skeptic to be coincidence, when it does. But even if you accept the idea that it might be coincidence, how many "coincidences" can you just explain away like that? Eventually, the statistical odds will become overwhelmingly against that explanation if you know how to manifest properly, and do it more than a few times.

As for self confidence, I am glad you're getting results from the program, but keep in mind that it's aimed at one goal, and you may need a boost in a number of different areas, from what I am hearing. So don't think that self confidence subliminal is going to necessarily be helpful with every challenge you have. But definitely keep going.

The first time I used it, I didn't notice anything at all for the first two weeks, and then BAM, I wasn't even recognizable to my friends anymore. My confidence went through the roof, and it felt awesome. Over the years since, it's slowly been increasing, and I have noticed something about myself. Every time I push myself into something I didn't think I could do previously, I re-define what "normal" is. What I have accomplished at this point, seems normal to me - but 5 years ago, I would never have been able to believe such things were even remotely possible for me. And you're right, subliminals often work in slow, subtle ways, which are most obvious looking back. Or, looking up from the hole you dig yourself if you stop using them too soon. lol

RE: Absolute Self confidence journal - mat422 - 12-29-2010

Hey Shannon thanks for the input. I've had a while to think since those last posts.

Quote:But why bother trying to manifest such a silly thing? Try manifesting something that is meaningful to you. The more deeply involved you are with getting it, the more you are attached emotionally to the outcome, the more you are passionately wanting or needing it, the more energy and focus you'll naturally give it, and the better your subconscious will understand the request and have the means (energy) to make something happen. The universe we live in is responsive to us, as long as we provide the right conditions for triggering the response we desire. And yes, it is possible to trigger a response purely by thinking about something you want. But the less action you take physically, the more energy you must expend in other directions to trigger the desired result, because "there ain't no such thing as a free lunch". That's why the manifestation subliminals take months to work, instead of weeks; typically, when I do an active manifestation, it takes about 2 weeks for me to get what I want from the process. But passive manifestation takes a lot longer. Less energy, passion, desire and focus per unit of time.

I guess my problem was I was trying to prove that the law of attraction was real, but I kept going for goals that meant nothing to me or were very superficial. I've come to realize that most of my life I have been able to trust and just allow good things to come to me. It was when I was trying to prove something, with no real passion or desire that nothing manifested. When I intensely want something it does tend to show up in my life quite easily.

Quote:As for self confidence, I am glad you're getting results from the program, but keep in mind that it's aimed at one goal, and you may need a boost in a number of different areas, from what I am hearing. So don't think that self confidence subliminal is going to necessarily be helpful with every challenge you have. But definitely keep going.

I'm no stranger to self-help. I've been through almost everything and most of it left me disappointed and depressed. So I was very excited when I found this website. My money is tight right now, so I can't really afford any of the higher priced subliminals. I was just curious what you would recommend from what you have read from my posts. It is very hard for me to pinpoint the key areas I have to work on sometimes because I have a problem viewing them objectively. I'm also not as knowledgeable about exactly how the subconscious mind interprets these things. If I don't have a clear definition of what confidence is would my subconscious mind have trouble interpreting the subliminal? Right now I think I would gladly drop BIABW in order to really sort out some other things first. While it would be a nice thing to have, I'd rather build my foundation first. So any advice is greatly appreciated.

RE: Absolute Self confidence journal - Shannon - 12-30-2010

Everyone has a definition of confidence in their subconscious programming. You know what it is, even if only from seeing it in others. How would you know you don't have it, otherwise?

That said, I think the best thing for you on a budget would probably be to start saving your money, because honestly, the two programs I think you would benefit most from are, in order of what I would suggest to you, alpha male training and life tune up. Get one or the other.

If you prefer not to do that, I suggest self confidence, extreme self esteem and perhaps winner's mindset or love and appreciate yourself.

RE: Absolute Self confidence journal - mat422 - 12-30-2010

Thanks for the response. The alpha male program interested me from the start so I'd definitely be purchasing that in the future when I get enough money.

Just realized I won about 50 bucks in scratch off lottery so thats easy money right there. Looks like I might be getting alpha male sooner than later.

Just wondering Shannon what time the 2011 version is gonna be available. I'd rather wait for that version rather than pay for the 2010 now and have to switch over.

RE: Absolute Self confidence journal - boromir - 12-30-2010

I think Shannon should have added Develop Irresistible Charisma as well to your suggestion box. It definitely can't hurt. That is if you enjoy people, and want there attention.
The results for me have been somewhat amazing. No question, the results are obvious that something is happening that doesn't normally happen. For instance, my Hmong colleague I work with regularly, and who is usually very reserved on personal matters at the work place, and who contends the workplace is no place for socialization stops by today and asks me if I like country music (Thai C.M. ) and wanted me to listen to it from his Ipod-I was f'n blown away.
Then, the one highstrung VP, I normally have a hard time with, is becoming more responsive and invitingly weird and presenting himself like never before.
Then, a couple other women things that were really bizarre that I am not solely confident if it was this sub, or another, occurred.
So, if you are ever looking for some attention to go along with your confidence, then check it out.
No question of the five subs I listen to, this and DAS are the most fast acting.

RE: Absolute Self confidence journal - mat422 - 12-31-2010

Charisma sub sounds cool, but I'm not really interested in attention from people. Not that I don't like people, but I tend to be pretty introverted and too much interaction with people tends to drain me after a while. But who knows maybe things might change for me, but right now my focus is mostly on feeling comfortable with people in general.