Subliminal Talk
DJL ALpha Male - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DJL ALpha Male (/Thread-DJL-ALpha-Male)

DJL ALpha Male - djl4 - 10-24-2010

This is week 2, though I might say i'm "starting now" because two nights i didn't get to listen it (headphones fell off once, accidentally closed computer once).

Anyway right now,

My confidence is totally at variable to the situation
I get jealous of my girlfriend very often
I have a lot of resistance to letting go
I have fear about money and success and accomplishing my goals

But I have and continue to have a considerable amount of attraction from girls, my girlfriend says i've always had a strong presence etc. done affirmations on and off, natural grounding, etc. whatever. But nothing is really internalized.

More and more resistance has been coming up, I've been doing the Sedona Method to let it go. I'm letting go of all affirmations except "It's Ok to let go," "I forgive myself," and just general thinking of myself positively. I'm thinking my relationship might end - I seem to be holding on to the baggage of it because it seems to be keeping it in place. I love this girl, but if i let go of the negative it might be time to let go of it all, I've been with her for 6 months and have grown a lot. Any advice on when to let go of a relationship? Shannon has spoken of Soul mates - this girl is definitely mine, but not the twin souls kind.

RE: DJL ALpha Male - ronatello - 10-24-2010

The alpha male program will have profound effects. Has your gf noticed anything different since you started using alpha male? Granted, you've only been exposed 2 weeks so it may be hard to tell.
Letting go can be hard at times, especially when we place a very high value on something.
I tend to be quite resistant at times so don't feel bad if you happen to feel resistance.

RE: DJL ALpha Male - djl4 - 10-25-2010

So far:

Putting up with much less bullshit (It's like - much more painful when I feel something is fake), feel a different vibe especially when with my girlfriend.. just a little "bolder." Definitely been very emotional, just gotta keep letting go.

The putting up with less bullshit isn't a new thing - i've always been sort of like that, but it's more obvious and i'm much less patient. I feel like I don't care what i say to people as much, and i've been being quite "risky" in behavior with my girlfriend - she loves it.

I'm going to "officially" start today - question, if i miss one night a week to stay over with my girlfriend is that okay? let's say i make up 3 hours during the day? More would proably be ideal but that's all i can really do.

RE: DJL ALpha Male - ronatello - 10-25-2010

One day per week is probably okay. Just add an extra day at the end of the stage. And definitely try to make up for the lost day the next day.
I'm sure your GF will like the new "you" that is wanting to take more bold risks. It will probably make her want you even more. Smile

RE: DJL ALpha Male - djl4 - 10-26-2010

Yea i'm not too much worried about my girlfriend, i've always been pretty alpha with her though i have a lot of weak moments which i hope to heal. It's more in my career/friends/general relationship to women that i feel i will use the alpha

http://www.sleepphones.com/ ---about to order these headphoesn because i don't want to leave my computer on all night.

Edit: Also i should add, I notice that people seem to be more a mirror of my emotions.. When I'm feeling tense people get tense, then in class yesterday i was sitting next to this chick (fairly tense myself) and I relaxed and immediately i felt her body language open up and i felt her attraction to me. Very interesting stuff. I guess i've always kind of been like that but it's more pronounced. I still get a lot of social anxiety, i feel very closed off from people most of the day, but then there are these periods where i open up into some sort of space. Once again, this isn't new but i feel more of a release/awareness since starting the program.

edit 2: It seems people are intrigued by my pain.. that's what my girlfriend said piqued her interest in the first place.. I just had this strong presence of what i was feeling (this is quiteee a while ago). I suppose this is a good track to be on as an alpha. This is a fun journey guys! Women magnet will follow, like other people (assuming i like it)

RE: DJL ALpha Male - ronatello - 10-26-2010

The sleepphones would be great for vacation.
Quote: so i should add, I notice that people seem to be more a mirror of my emotions.. When I'm feeling tense people get tense, then in class yesterday i was sitting next to this chick (fairly tense myself) and I relaxed and immediately i felt her body language open up and i felt her attraction to me.
Right on! When one is tense, it pretty much invokes the "fight or flight" response from others. Others will come around one that is relaxed and calm and stay away from one that is very tense and uptight usually...

RE: DJL ALpha Male - djl4 - 10-26-2010

word yea i guess i knew that before but i've never seen it so clearly. I tend to have a lot of tension but i'm releasing it, and that's what i came here to post - letting is a lot easier than before, it might just be today idk. but I think I finally discovered how to use sedona method properly, i don't know if that's a result of hte sub or not.

RE: DJL ALpha Male - djl4 - 10-27-2010

just realized i've been really tired lately.. yesterday i got really depressed for "no reason," been having a lot of social anxiety.

RE: DJL ALpha Male - ronatello - 10-27-2010

Stage 1 for me was very mentally "draining" to me. The "drained" feeling lets up somewhat once you reach stage 2, at least it did for me. Also, there will be a LOT of thoughts / feelings rising up from within on stage 1 (and to a slightly lesser extent stage 2).

RE: DJL ALpha Male - Spiral - 10-27-2010

Maybe that has to do with the butterflies I've been feeling. Today I still feel them but it's more of a like I don't care type of feeling when it comes up. I just tell me self don't worry about it or to relax.

RE: DJL ALpha Male - djl4 - 11-03-2010

ALmost got into a fight with a dude on the subway the other day - i've never got into a fight in my life. He touched my face with this long ballooon a couple times (from behind, across a really crowded subway car) (halloween)... so I turned around and just stared him in the eye for like 5 seconds and he said "what?" and I pointed at his balloon and he said "what" again. I don't get physical (i'm small and have never fought) so i just laughed and shrugged it off and turned around. He left me alone until he got off the subway he kind of pushed me a bit. very interesting stuff

RE: DJL ALpha Male - Spiral - 11-03-2010

damn.. by the end of alpha male I wonder how it will change our reactions to things like this.