Subliminal Talk
Attract your Perfect Large Breasted Romantic Lover - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Attract your Perfect Large Breasted Romantic Lover (/Thread-Attract-your-Perfect-Large-Breasted-Romantic-Lover--373)

Attract your Perfect Large Breasted Romantic Lover - Litisthebest - 10-06-2010

I ordered this a couple of days ago and thought it would be a fun one to try. I usually don't end up with women that have big breasts, so I assume this one would be quite noticeable if it works. Anyone else ever tried this one? Either way I thought it would be fun to at least attempt.

RE: Attract your Perfect Large Breasted Romantic Lover - K-Train - 10-06-2010

(10-06-2010, 11:32 AM)Litisthebest Wrote: I ordered this a couple of days ago and thought it would be a fun one to try. I usually don't end up with women that have big breasts, so I assume this one would be quite noticeable if it works. Anyone else ever tried this one? Either way I thought it would be fun to at least attempt.

I have really REALLY considered getting this one for myself personally. In fact, it would have been one of the first subliminals I ever tried had I not used ASC and Aura of Sexiness.

PLEASE KEEP ME posted on your results. Big Grin

RE: Attract your Perfect Large Breasted Romantic Lover - Jay - 10-07-2010

I have set my eyes on this subliminal as well, but after I'm finished using Alpha Male. Don't want to get ahead of ourselves Tongue

Yes, do keep up posting your results!

RE: Attract your Perfect Large Breasted Romantic Lover - Shannon - 10-07-2010

Remember, guys, manifestation subs like that one typically take several months to work. Until they manifest, there is usually no indicator at all that it's having an effect, except that you might be more aware of or dream about the subject of the manifestation.

RE: Attract your Perfect Large Breasted Romantic Lover - ronatello - 10-07-2010

I'm a firm believer that the "manifestation" subs like this and BIATBW work best once a solid foundation is firmly in place (and for guys, that would be Alpha Male!).

Manifestation programs - especially pure manifestation programs - do not require a foundation. However, the results will reflect what is present when you use the program. For instance, what is perfect for you before you use the alpha set (as an example of self improvement) would not hold a candle to what is perfect for you afterwards. What is perfect for you is relative to how healthy and strong you are. So a strong foundation is a very good idea, but not strictly necessary.

RE: Attract your Perfect Large Breasted Romantic Lover - Litisthebest - 10-07-2010

(10-07-2010, 11:56 AM)Shannon Wrote: Manifestation programs - especially pure manifestation programs - do not require a foundation. However, the results will reflect what is present when you use the program. For instance, what is perfect for you before you use the alpha set (as an example of self improvement) would not hold a candle to what is perfect for you afterwards. What is perfect for you is relative to how healthy and strong you are. So a strong foundation is a very good idea, but not strictly necessary.

I think this would just be a fun one to try out. I can wait four or five months if it takes that long. Just thought it would be a fun experiment. I neither disbelieve or believe in manifestation so I thought this would be a good way to change my mind one way or the other. If in 6 months, nothing has happened, then I will move onto something else. Worst case scenario is that it doesn't change anything.

RE: Attract your Perfect Large Breasted Romantic Lover - Spiral - 10-07-2010

Honestly something like this seems like it would occur even faster if you already have good feelings about it. That's the trick really.. work faster by working with the sub instead of just letting the sub do the job.

(10-07-2010, 01:44 PM)Litisthebest Wrote:
(10-07-2010, 11:56 AM)Shannon Wrote: Manifestation programs - especially pure manifestation programs - do not require a foundation. However, the results will reflect what is present when you use the program. For instance, what is perfect for you before you use the alpha set (as an example of self improvement) would not hold a candle to what is perfect for you afterwards. What is perfect for you is relative to how healthy and strong you are. So a strong foundation is a very good idea, but not strictly necessary.

I think this would just be a fun one to try out. I can wait four or five months if it takes that long. Just thought it would be a fun experiment. I neither disbelieve or believe in manifestation so I thought this would be a good way to change my mind one way or the other. If in 6 months, nothing has happened, then I will move onto something else. Worst case scenario is that it doesn't change anything.

In some cases, it takes longer than 6 months. The longest I ever saw it take was 9 months. Basically, it usually takes 3 to 5 months, but depending on choices you make during the process, it can go faster or slower. if you're going to try it, let it run for as long as you're willing to. One interesting thing I have noticed is that if it's possible for the subconscious to accomplish (enough energy to bring about the change is applied), the change will show up even if you give up. It's like a motorboat: you might be doing a certain speed toward your goal, but if the goal is not visible and you give up and kill the engine, the boat still has momentum and will carry you towards it for a ways. Lot of times, it shows up unexpectedly late when people give up too soon because of that.

It's rare that it doesn't work at all, and usually involves some sort of resistance from outside the user. My ex used to unknowingly de-rail my manifestations a lot because they conflicted with what she was trying to make happen. (She was trying to drag me toward her goals, and was doing so quite powerfully until I left.)

(10-07-2010, 04:59 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: Honestly something like this seems like it would occur even faster if you already have good feelings about it. That's the trick really.. work faster by working with the sub instead of just letting the sub do the job.

The more energy you put towards a goal, the faster that goal will become manifest. By manifest I mean exist within the physical reality. Manifestation subs take an average of 8 times longer than the methods they were created to explain. I can usually achieve the results in about 2 weeks with active manifestation methods; these subs are passive. Although I suspect the next generation of them will be active as well, but for the time being I am still working out some kinks to that.

RE: Attract your Perfect Large Breasted Romantic Lover - K-Train - 10-09-2010

(10-07-2010, 07:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: The more energy you put towards a goal, the faster that goal will become manifest. By manifest I mean exist within the physical reality. Manifestation subs take an average of 8 times longer than the methods they were created to explain. I can usually achieve the results in about 2 weeks with active manifestation methods; these subs are passive. Although I suspect the next generation of them will be active as well, but for the time being I am still working out some kinks to that.

Exactly what is "active" manifestation?

RE: Attract your Perfect Large Breasted Romantic Lover - Spiral - 10-10-2010

Did you almost want to quit your job because of the people? do you really like your job?

If they are both yes then I can see why you were having alot of trouble with alpha male. I honestly think you should focus on you and you alone. don't worry about the other people. Alpha male will give you the tenancies to snap and put people in their place but there is a thing called will power. You can tone your self down or just walk away form the situation. Just go back to what you were doing or whatever. I think you should give alpha Male another shot since apparently it's one of the best subs Shannon's ever concocted.

RE: Attract your Perfect Large Breasted Romantic Lover - Shannon - 10-10-2010

(10-09-2010, 08:49 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(10-07-2010, 07:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: The more energy you put towards a goal, the faster that goal will become manifest. By manifest I mean exist within the physical reality. Manifestation subs take an average of 8 times longer than the methods they were created to explain. I can usually achieve the results in about 2 weeks with active manifestation methods; these subs are passive. Although I suspect the next generation of them will be active as well, but for the time being I am still working out some kinks to that.

Exactly what is "active" manifestation?

Active manifestation is the use of both the subconscious and the conscious will and mind to gather, manipulate and direct energy towards the manifestation of a specific desired goal. Passive manifestation leaves out the conscious will, but I suspect there is a way to make subconscious manifestation active also, and I'm researching it.

RE: Attract your Perfect Large Breasted Romantic Lover - Shannon - 10-10-2010

(10-10-2010, 05:54 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: Did you almost want to quit your job because of the people? do you really like your job?

If they are both yes then I can see why you were having alot of trouble with alpha male. I honestly think you should focus on you and you alone. don't worry about the other people. Alpha male will give you the tenancies to snap and put people in their place but there is a thing called will power. You can tone your self down or just walk away form the situation. Just go back to what you were doing or whatever. I think you should give alpha Male another shot since apparently it's one of the best subs Shannon's ever concocted.

I build all my subs to the highest standards I can. That's why you don't see me releasing new programs every day. It takes time. It's also why we have "generations" of programs, and versions within generations. I try to constantly improve when and where I can.

The Alpha set has been in development for five years now, though, and it was my first six stage set. It's also more than slightly popular. Kind of like Canon's 70-200mm lens series. All of their L (Luxury) series lenses are excellent, but the 70-200 is not just several generations of excellence, but also one of the most popular lenses in the L series.

By the way, the Alpha set only gives you the irritation and snappishness in the beginning. Later stages polish that out.