Subliminal Talk
New Alpha Male Payment options. Maybe? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: General Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-General-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: New Alpha Male Payment options. Maybe? (/Thread-New-Alpha-Male-Payment-options-Maybe)

New Alpha Male Payment options. Maybe? - actgi - 09-30-2010

Hey Guys, I'm still a newbie here and I'm very interested in the alpha Male series, but not ready to drop $125 without the result from my existing mp3s, (Too soon to tell)

Since this is a 6 mp3/6 month program, have you considered a subscription program at $30 per month for 6 months? And you can "drip" one mp3 a month. It would make my decision a lot easier...just a thought.

Jay

RE: New Alpha Male Payment options. Maybe? - WildFlower - 10-03-2010

I think this is a good idea actually. A month by month, stage by stage, purchase scheme.

RE: New Alpha Male Payment options. Maybe? - actgi - 10-03-2010

Thanks for the reply WF...I wouldn't even mind paying a prem for the option.

RE: New Alpha Male Payment options. Maybe? - Shannon - 10-03-2010

Theoretically a good idea, but one I did not implement for a specific reason. Consider.

In which case are you more likely to finish using all six stages? One in which you can get each stage one at a time for a lower price, or one in which you must spend more money and get all six at once?

In the situation where you can get them each one at a time for a lower price, you have the option of forgetting to get the next stage, or simply not getting it. That creates a problem, because the program is designed specifically to rely on all six stages to achieve the goal. Each stage creates a specific focus that relies on the next stage to counterbalance. Without that counterbalance, the program won't work as intended.

Therefore, it's important that there be as much incentive to finish the program as possible - and thus, the way it's being offered.

If you need a lower price, there's the option of buying the 2008 or the 2009 version. When the 2011 version comes out, however, I will most likely be discontinuing the offer of purchasing previous versions.

RE: New Alpha Male Payment options. Maybe? - actgi - 10-04-2010

Thanks for replying...

I see your point. But personally,I've had better results from auto-dripped subscription based sites of this sort. For example, one site offers this..
(Mediatation)
Join @ $39 per month for 6 months -
every week we received a member only lesson/newsletter with the monthly mp3 download link. The weeking lesson created a way to keep our mission top of mind. (I have a sales training program like this as well)

If you and Andrew have any interest in the model, I can send it to you. I have reprint rights to it.

RE: New Alpha Male Payment options. Maybe? - Shannon - 10-06-2010

This may be possible for some of the six stage sets, but I'm not expecting it to be feasible, based on the way I weave the scripts together to get the exceptional results that these programs produce... unfortunate, because I see your point. Perhaps we'll find a way.

RE: New Alpha Male Payment options. Maybe? - batman - 01-25-2011

COM ON SHANNON !!!! make it easier for us who are low on budget will yaa...lol.
fyi...https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/xcl/rec/subscription-outside

its a subscription payment for paypal...but i dont really know how it works...just my 50 cent.

RE: New Alpha Male Payment options. Maybe? - Andrew - 01-25-2011

(01-25-2011, 07:52 AM)[email protected] Wrote: COM ON SHANNON !!!! make it easier for us who are low on budget will yaa...lol.
fyi...https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/xcl/rec/subscription-outside

its a subscription payment for paypal...but i dont really know how it works...just my 50 cent.

I do like the idea, however our cart software cannot do that at this time. I could get custom modifications done to work with PayPal subscriptions but our budget is taken by more pressing things and it would be a large cost. If you can find a third party software or service that does this (I've looked around, didn't see much) I will take a look. There may be something out there that will do all that I just have yet to know about it.

RE: New Alpha Male Payment options. Maybe? - Sean - 09-21-2012

Shannon, master brain re-programmer: Have you considered inserting a line into the script which directs the user to complete the series? Since it is critical that a user, having started, complete the series, this would not be unethical, especially if you openly state that this is in the script.

(sorry if thread necromancy is frowned upon)

RE: New Alpha Male Payment options. Maybe? - AbiDrew85 - 09-21-2012

I like this idea as well, and not just for AM, which I'd have zero interest in, but for AF and the breast growth ones as well... Pretty much any multi-stage. And I think Sean's idea of putting a line or even a few lines in the program to encourage the listener to continue the series would be a good thing regardless of purchase format.

If these things should prove to work, an installment plan would be much more feasible to me.

RE: New Alpha Male Payment options. Maybe? - Shannon - 09-26-2012

Aside from AM, which I can't release in less than 2 stages at a time, the others can be made available one stage at a time. At the moment, that's the best we can do. However, that may change when we switch stores. I wouldn't be surprised if we have that option sometime in 2013.