Subliminal Talk
Alpha Woceyes 1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Woceyes 1 (/Thread-Alpha-Woceyes-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - RainbowAbyss - 01-10-2011

it wasn't that jumbled,
I thought it was a funny story
I was just being a meanie
anyway good to know shes doing ok
that story really freaked me out for a bit

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 01-11-2011

o lol i didn't think you were being a meanie Rainbow my game is a little off at the moment and what i sometimes say is so stupid even i question it later. That would have been much better to have said.

My step dad and i work at the same place and i had told him and my mom that story. They of coursed laughed and said aww how nice she proposed to you lol.. Well my dad went and teased her this morning about proposing to me and she smiled and laughed but also tired to argue that it wasn't a proposal till the lady in charge or manager of the handicapped laughed and said yeah you did she of course came laughing and told me that i guess it was. Well the manager lady came and started teasing me about how big of a diamond i was going to get her... Wink

Well interesting week so far being on stage 4 :p the only thing is i wasn't feeling as good today as yesterday I seemed almost like my old self for a bit, Before i did any affirmations or subs.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 01-12-2011

(01-12-2011, 03:06 AM)Blueness Wrote: Thats cool man, I like it when everyone is happy and having a laugh Wink

How old are you Woceyes?

yeah its great when people get enjoyment out of things Smile and i am 22

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - RainbowAbyss - 01-12-2011

I'm really liking the forum these days, I think its getting funnier and funnierSmile
I've been feeling the old self relapses a bit to, don't know what that's about, but I usually bounce back stronger than ever as I'm sure we all do/will.
woceyes, on ur good days
what else is stage 4 doing for ya

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 01-12-2011

the first thing i have noticed is i seem to be walking with more swagger now. I also seem to not let people get away with BS including the clients (handicapped) i work with. I seem to keep making them mad. I have noticed people getting out of my way or acknowledging me more. Most people seem to respect me a lot more then before.

I keep having strange dreams im actually remembering I think something having to do with forgiveness or something as they seem to show me some humility towards others and my self im not sure

That is all i have noticed so far but i keep bouncing back and forth from feeling great to like crap

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 01-14-2011

hmm i started reading that no more mr nice guy book that Jay posted about on Mats journal and it made me realize how much more theses subs are working then i thought, something much deeper then just the normal reports i have been giving on my progress.

I used to follow almost to a T what the book describes and thanks to Shannon and his awesome subs im finally pulling away from the Mr. nice guy syndrome. These subs and affirmations have helped me more then my entire family can even fathom. This forum has helped me a lot as well.

With that i am grateful for Shannon, The subs, You guys here on the forum, for my life finally coming together, and last but not least what i already have in my life. We are gaining experience at every turn in our life and learning to be better Men and have a more fulfilling life. Thank you guys Smile

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - Cortez - 01-14-2011

Awesome! It's great to see everything has worked so well for you and for everyone else on here. Curing the nice guy syndrome is a tremendous relief. It's a relief not to have to walk on egg shells around people, trying to get everyone to like you.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - mat422 - 01-15-2011

I read that book as well and I never realized how much of that syndrome I actually had. The problem is most of those behaviors I've learned are subconscious, so the subliminal is definitely needed. I'm sure most guys can relate to how hard it is to consciously change their behaviors and thats why like 90% of self-help books never make a big enough impact. Luckily I stumbled upon Shannon's subliminals which actually work and I don't have to rely on faith lol.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 01-15-2011

What I hated the most was growing up a nice guy led to two things for me. The first I was always called gay, queer or fag. And the second thing is I never got anywhere with women. I was always fearfull of rejection and success. That of course means that I am a virgin. It always seemed like no matter what I did I was always the center of some insult. Untill I realized that that is how guys bond by making fun of each other. I am not to sure with women tho heck I was called a fag today by one of the girls I know who likes me and she rejected me about a year and a half ago she was one of the girls who wanted to hang out with me and texted me shortly after I broke up with my ex...

I feel like my old self today...I know stage four is working but it feels like it isn't

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - Spiral - 01-15-2011

Woceyes... insecure men make fun of each other and insult one another. I never found too much fun in that unless they are very very close friends then it's never an insult but just a tease or something totally harmless. But hang in there man. I hear it gets alot smoother once you get to stage 5!

yeah that's what mean with my close friends from work it was just teasing each other and the guys who insult other guys they are insecure men i had something they wanted or hated and they would try to drag me down. usually to make themselves feel better. It mostly just bounces off of me anymore or i make jokes out of it because i don't really care.

No one defines me but me!

the girl i think is mad because she made it clear that she wants me but i don't really want her anymore. She really is immature and is not the quality of woman i want. Its understandable that she would attack me because i blatantly ignored her.

as i have said before i want to get my self to what a healthy man should be and use what energy i have to get there. by me dispersing it to women and relationships is only making it harder to get there.

Stage 4 is brutal its making me think about all my insecurities i had/have before Alpha male. not sure what it is supposed to do but like Ronatello said stage four is bringing up some heavy resistance

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - Jay - 01-15-2011

(01-15-2011, 07:39 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: Woceyes... insecure men make fun of each other and insult one another. I never found too much fun in that unless they are very very close friends then it's never an insult but just a tease or something totally harmless. But hang in there man. I hear it gets alot smoother once you get to stage 5!

I also do believe that apart from insecurity, men also insult each other to see if they are reliable and can be trusted or just easily crack (to check the boundary, same as sh*t tests).

@woceyes

It's better for her to label you a fag, than having to face the fact that she was stood up by you, which makes her feel less valuable, and probably a bit more insecure about herself and her appearance, (i.e. she feels a lot less sexy).

She's trying to make you insecure, since she doesn't have a good sense of self, and thinks more highly of your rejection/opinion of you than she does for herself. That's why she is trying to devalue you as a person, so that your opinion/rejection of her also diminishes in value (in her mind).

The funny thing is, calling you a fag is the same as calling a woman a wh0re (my apologies for "bypassing" the filter, but ***** wouldn't made it clear what I meant). Which is the biggest insult you can give to a woman (unless you're going in the direction of sandwiches and kitchens...). She's actually packing the big guns, and you mean a lot to her Smile If you ignore and show indifference towards her and don't get (emotionally) involved in her insults, you'll just drive her crazy.

It's very emotional and immature behaviour alright.

@ jay that makes a lot of sense and I wont lie I felt a little bad about it but not enough to question myself and what I believe. You and spiral helped me understand this better and string all my questioning together. Smile thanks

Its funny how when you start to have higher opinion of your self and self worth how people want to drag you to there level or keep you where you started.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - RainbowAbyss - 01-16-2011

He dude don't let that get to u
Its seems like its her saying-he doesn't want me... he must be guy-its a self preservation mechanism

The lengths people go to rationalize...