Subliminal Talk
Alpha Woceyes 1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Woceyes 1 (/Thread-Alpha-Woceyes-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 12-31-2010

(12-31-2010, 06:49 AM)Blueness Wrote: It's all good man, it just means there is something EVEN BETTER ...around the corner Wink

thx Blueness and truthfully i did a lot to get out of my comfort zone with her and i learned a lot and Alpha has helped me grow a pair which is awesome to know granted i still have bits of neediness but soon as alpha is done i will definitely do woman magnet and then my options will grow tremendously.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 01-01-2011

wow i just found out that the girl i broke it off with was cheating on me with some other dude that she is best friends with only 24 hours after we broke it off she was right on top of this dude and letting it be known... o yeah she had told me he was like a gay friend who isn't gay when i first heard of the dude. not sure exactly what she means but whatever it dose not matter

Well i learned something with my time with her and that is that i don't want a woman like that nor do i need one like her in my life. she made up excuses for her cheating and beat around the bush when trying to talk to me. She blamed me for all of it...

I feel better i feel liberated from that nightmare with her. Another page of the book of life down and the 2010 chapter closed out. 2011 will be great i can feel it

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - Shannon - 01-01-2011

A woman who cheats and lies about it and then blames you for it is a woman who isn't mature enough for the likes of a real man. No loss there!

One of the best things about the Alpha set is that it wakes you up and says, "Hey, I deserve better than to be treated like a doormat, and I'm not a dog, dammit!"

Here's to the healthy man, who refuses to be walked on or mistreated by anyone - but especially low grade females who do that kind of crap. Good thing they're not all like that!

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 01-01-2011

(01-01-2011, 03:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: A woman who cheats and lies about it and then blames you for it is a woman who isn't mature enough for the likes of a real man. No loss there!

One of the best things about the Alpha set is that it wakes you up and says, "Hey, I deserve better than to be treated like a doormat, and I'm not a dog, dammit!"

Here's to the healthy man, who refuses to be walked on or mistreated by anyone - but especially low grade females who do that kind of crap. Good thing they're not all like that!

Thank you Shannon for this and thank you for such an awesome program. Whats funny is i already have a few chicks hitting me up wanting to do stuff when i get back to Oregon. So can't wait to just chill with out any bs for a bit and continue my training.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 01-03-2011

Well im back in Oregon and had an awesome time did lots of stuff out of my comfort zones in all areas of my life.

I have been listing to stage 3 and besides some resistance in the beginning it feels like nothing is working. Im not giving up... lol that would be stupid

i can't even hear the high pitch very much anymore but i can't wait to start stage four on the 6th now since my laptop was freaking out on me lastnight

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 01-04-2011

i feel like i finally starting to see myself as an alpha male. (at least in vision) It feels like this path will lead to nothing but victory i have been searching for most of my life.

People keep telling me that i always say the right thing. No matter what i say it seems to be the right thing.
I feel a lot more disconnected to things. I tend to do whatever i feel like and just do it. I am also feeling the strain of how my life is at this current moment in time and that i can change it. Not feel like a victim to someones intent for how i should live my life.

I also seem to be using more vocabulary which confuses a lot of people because they don't know the words i use and ask me to dumb it down for them. I of course don't.

these are just tidbits i have noticed so far as i am supposed to finish stage 3 tomorrow but i have to add 2 days since i missed them from my trip. Can't wait for stage 4

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - Spiral - 01-04-2011

I have had this disconnected feeling as well. It happened today. and I was totally rockin it haha

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 01-04-2011

lol spiral i feel like i just don't care about anything like im empty I know its not true i dont know how else to explain it..

but i have been in a mix sate of emotions today, some thinking of the girl i just broke up with, some feelings of being less confident, then feeling confident and eye flirting with some girls at Walmart, and then not even remotely feeling like flirting or anything.

Most of all im proud of the success i had with getting out of my comfort zone with that girl i may not be a pure ladies man but for the lack of experiences and me pushing my self to make moves and be a man were great. (I say this because i was hurt what my ex did and started feeling a bit negative about everything)

but all the knowledge i know and with the subs help i am growing to be an even more awesome person.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - mat422 - 01-08-2011

Quote:i feel like i just don't care about anything like im empty I know its not true i dont know how else to explain it..

I'm not 100 percent sure how you are feeling, but I can kind of relate to what you are saying. For me I was always a chronic thinker and worrier, I had a lot of anxiety. I think when you go from a constant state of worrying to a more relaxed non-caring state it's strange because you aren't used to it.

I've had days like that when I went to my classes at college, didn't want to talk to anyone, I just wanted chill. But guess what? Nobody would leave me alone. It's weird how when you aren't looking for attention people tend to give it to you more.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 01-08-2011

True i as well was a chronic thinker and worrier always wondering what if for every last thing. When i started alpha and the other subs i had used before it, helped ease that feeling and im almost always in a relaxed feeling state of mind now.

Anxiety is hardly a problem for me especially social anxiety i just say what i want and occasionally uses some tact if people don't like it i don't really care. Loads of improvement vs a few months ago when i had a major attack and felt like i was the target of everyone.

This just felt empty of what i thought i was, am or will ever be which only shows how much the subs have helped me. I feel detached of almost everything and have to start from scratch and build up a new me (not that its bad or anything) its more like I've grown up and the puzzle of my life is finally coming together. Maybe loss of my ego and i feel liberated?

Started stage 4 today can't wait for more progress Smile

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - ronatello - 01-09-2011

Stage 4 is pretty hardcore! I'm sure you will do fine though. I've had my share of ups and downs with 4. Apparently, there are quite a bit of new things being introduced in 4 because I felt major resistance to it at times and the "caged animal" feeling was at an all time high. It has subsided now and I feel much more chill.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 01-10-2011

on my third day and feel some resistance already but i also feel a surge of energy with in me and feel great.

I was teasing the girl who almost cut her fingers off today at work when handing her my radio so it can be charged for the night.

I did the i am not going to give it to you thing (pretending to hand it to her and pulling away) and then she did the sad face with the drooping lip.

i just laughed and said "nope" and started walking off.

Then i laughed and gave it to her as she was saying "well i don't want it anyway"

i go "fine see if i ever give you anything ever again" Big Grin

She smiled at me and said "the only thing i would take from you is a diamond ring" Wink

I laughed and said "that is too high of a commitment" which made her laugh and then i walked away.

just thought it was funny...

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - RainbowAbyss - 01-10-2011

U should have asked her which finger
she wanted the ring forSmile lol
and I hope u weren't near water with that radio,
but in all seriousness it sounds like that girl is dying to be with u

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 01-10-2011

wow just realized how jumbled all that sounds lol

and yeah Rainbow i should have but that was the first thing to pop out of my mouth Smile o well lol