Subliminal Talk
Alpha Woceyes 1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Woceyes 1 (/Thread-Alpha-Woceyes-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 11-23-2010

feeling way more aggressive. i still have a week left of stage 2 but some things ive done that normally i would shrug off

the first is i received a complaint by me because i was talking to another supervisor about one of our workers who was arguing with where to work and just being a pain in the ass.

well i found out who complained and confronted them and told them i was doing my job an excuse me for doing it effectively... this pissed him off worse and he left to tell a boss... she told him that i am doing my job and that whatever reason i was talking was no concern of his he apologized at the end of the day..

then i get home and my step dad and i get into an argument over the most stupid thing ever. we both had different views with valid points but our voices got louder and he said i was a stupid idiot and my generation was stupid and spineless. He also said i was acting all smug about it and condescending i asked my mom she said she didn't think i was. Needless to say it was a pointless argument we both had strong feelings towards. I only apologized for getting loud and a little angry not for my statements..

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 11-30-2010

can't describe the state im in at the moment...maybe aggressive and trying to hold my tongue on stuff... I woke up with another list of people i know and them taking advantage of me running through my head. With me being very angry. this of course brought up some deep resistance and negativity the strongest yet for me on alpha. I honestly wanted to quit my job and tell my current friends to F off and start fresh. Then i received a raise today lol Big Grin

Anyways I start stage 3 on Saturday and can't wait. I def feel stronger as a whole then when i first started my journey to being a better person. I don't feel as nervous talking to people anymore and i get checked out all the time.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - ronatello - 12-01-2010

I felt the same at times so don't feel like this is only happening to you. You're going to really enjoy stage 3 bigtime! Smile
I'm catching myself being more outspoken at times vs. in the past. I still feel some resistance like, I say something or I don't say something and in hindsight, it's like "I wish I would have said x or y or done x or y." Oh well...
And like you, I don't feel nearly as nervous talking to others and I get quite a few people looking at me and saying, "Hey" and so on so things are definitely on an upswing.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 12-01-2010

nice to know were all going through the same thing Smile

I know i have two new women employees at my work checking me out all the time and smiling and i just tease them on whatever pops into my mind. I always get a smile tho my timing is great when it comes to that. When i do it i blurt it out and continue being indifferent it feels nice. i like not expecting anything in return

One of my coworkers who was the only woman on the floor made a remark about me to the new girls telling them not to worry i don't bite. I looked at her and said yes i do i love to bite Wink while one of the new girls laughed and said o yes he dose with a big smile on her face

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - Spiral - 12-02-2010

LOL that flirting sub sounds like it's a lot of fun. I think I'm gonna have to give it a go for a month or so after alpha.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 12-02-2010

the flirt sub had a great affect on me and doing alpha now seems to make me say random things that with out either i would never have said. I like to tease a lot and always get a smile no matter how A**holeish the remark is. Tongue

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 12-06-2010

started alpha male stage 3 on sat so far i have had strange dreams that i actually remember... i feel some negativity coming up so far

that one girl i wrote about a cupple post back saying o i bite. Well she was running a chop saw and every time im near she always looks at me expecting me to pull her for help on my line or to tease her o something.

well she wasn't paying attention and cut off 2 of her finger tips from the first knuckle to the finger nail off when i was down there getting so help for a machine (not her since she was busy)

I walked her to the office of the mill and ran and got our safety manager I hope it wasn't because of her normal reactions towards me. i am not sure what has happened to her at the hospital yet but i feel like shit.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - RainbowAbyss - 12-07-2010

Oh that's terrible!
Buts it not ur fault u weren't trying to get her attention
hopefully they will be able to reattach the fingers

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - Spiral - 12-07-2010

Yea man don't worry about it. You did what I would or hopefully anyone else would have done and gotten help for her. It was her fault she was distracted... and shit happens. It's unfortunate but don't get gloomy over it.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - Ryan - 12-07-2010

Sue Shannon for making you too attractive you are causing women to accidentally cut off their fingers. Only kidding...

It's not your fault man, you're good looking but she should learn to pay more attention next time. Now ask her out sometime and show her a good time ;P

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 12-07-2010

thank you guys, i wasn't really feeling fully guilty about it but more along the lines of it made me queezy as hell i mean it was hanging by a thread.. but sad because she was paying attention to me and not the saw. Even one of my fellow workers pointed it out to me today... it is a mill and shit dose happen now

Good news tho is they managed to sew them back on and i hear shes ok Smile

I just realized something if you guys remember my other thread i said i felt like i just didn't care about people in general i think alpha male is helping me to care about people (not just women) but not be needy about it all and expect something in return. Alpha male is definitely strong if i get looks from all over the place and distract workers..

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - Shannon - 12-08-2010

Think of all the cars guys have crashed checking out hot women. Now it's your turn. Only I kinda didn't really ever expect to see a woman chop body parts off while checking out any of my customers... lol Hope she's doing alright.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 12-08-2010

lol neither did I as far as i know shes ok but that's working in a mill and not paying attention for you...

sad thing where i work we work with the handicapped and i have worked there 3 years and no one has ever cut limbs off...lots of nails in fingers or hands and finger smashes but no limb chopping.

only thing i have noticed so far with stage 3 is i seem to be more social now, waving at people and joking with others more

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - Spiral - 12-09-2010

scarrryy! Butterfly it up Woceyes