Subliminal Talk
Alpha Woceyes 1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Woceyes 1 (/Thread-Alpha-Woceyes-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 10-18-2010

hmm yesterday one of the girls i mentioned earlier, my moms friends daughter im'ed me on facebook and told me she liked me... I have never been told that a girl likes me it feels weird. I didn't know how to react. I mean i knew she did but to be told like that is a new experience

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - ronatello - 10-19-2010

That's a good sign because most girls would be afraid to msg. a guy and say that she likes him (afraid of rejection, etc.). It's a glimpse of things to come so get used to it. Smile

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 10-20-2010

(10-19-2010, 08:26 AM)ronatello Wrote: That's a good sign because most girls would be afraid to msg. a guy and say that she likes him (afraid of rejection, etc.). It's a glimpse of things to come so get used to it. Smile

sounds awesome can't wait for more mind blowing experiences i am almost done with stage 1. just walking around the store today i had people move out of my way. I had women smiling at me and eying me it was a nice day. Big Grin

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 10-26-2010

well i am almost done with stage 1 i added a few days to the end only because i am not sure how much was soaked in when i was in Seattle. Well still hardly any resistance i did notice when i wasn't feeling relaxed and went to the store i started feeling more nervous and then i told my self who cares relax man and after that i felt like i owned the store had people moving out of the way to let me pass. I also seem to get stared at a lot by people driving in there cars. Can't wait tho till stage 2 starts Big Grin

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 11-02-2010

been a few days since i last posted i start stage 2 today.

to recap what happened and what i experienced with stage 1:

stopped being as needy towards women as i used to be
confidence and self esteem increased dramatically
sexual confidence increased as well
i also seem to talk more socially even if i still screw up what i say it dose not seem to bother me

as i realized that stage 1 is supposed to clean the negative out, all the other subs i listened to seemed to become more powerful. My flirting ability was most noticeable. I hardly had any moments of negativity or resistance. The one powerful negative thought i had that was dying with each sub was completely killed off i don't hear it anymore. Also my intuition on a lot of things has increased as well i am right with it all the time Smile just some thoughts.

Now for stage 2 can't wait Tongue

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - RainbowAbyss - 11-03-2010

thats awesome man!
I experience 2/3 that and 1/3 alot worse haha
at stage 1 with a couple more days to go

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 11-08-2010

hmm a week into stage 2 tomorrow not sure what this stage is supposed to do or how others felt i have woken up with slight negative thoughts but they fade fast.

i do notice when im in crowded stores my social anxiety seemed to have flipped instead of being shy and timid it feels like im soaking in the energy of the people and then projecting it i have all sorts of people looking at me. or stopping to let me walk through small areas. or even just saying hi. like i was V.I.P or something Smile

I had walked past this girl and locked eyes with her and i notice on her mouth a slight frown like she was thinking she didn't have a chance with me she didn't seem sad before we locked eyes.. Where i think the first stage gave a boost to the other subs i think this stage isn't or i just got used to it? well we shall see what i notice in this next week of listening

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - ronatello - 11-09-2010

Stage 2 for me was very subtle and it takes one with a keen sense to see what's going on. And it sounds like the girl was doubting herself.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 11-09-2010

yeah ronatello it seems subtle to me as well but the feeling i had on the first stage seemed to go away when i started stage 2 so i know something is affecting me.

I do notice a lot more people taking notice of me and i have weird dreams but i can't remember them except for them being weird... but up and onward Big Grin

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - ronatello - 11-10-2010

I get weird dreams all the time. Some I have a better recollection of than others. I'm still making good progress, though there are days that I'm wanting to keep to myself and not wanting to talk much. Stage 2 for me was more of a "letting go" stage and that's continuing on with stage 3.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 11-10-2010

that is good to know ronatello so stage 2 could be cleaning up anything the bombing of stage one left over? especially letting go.

I think i felt something after i woke up this morning it was like a list running through my head and i was thinking of all the things in the past i thought i couldn't do but the list was in the form of things i can do. Like everything was all i cans instead of i cant's which is nice

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 11-15-2010

im feeling more of something this past weekend

i felt like i should be out and about and socializing but at the same time i felt really aggressive like i wanted to rip everyone i knew a new hole but at the same time not.

I felt like a wild animal trapped in a cage. kind of like something is bothering me but im not quite sure what... im not sure how to describe it. all i know is im getting more resistance or so on this stage then the first.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - ronatello - 11-15-2010

Oh the caged animal syndrome Smile. That was me during stage 2 and to a slightly lesser extent stage 3. It's like I want to break out and do something but what? It's like this... subconscious: take action! Conscious: what? Huh?!

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 11-17-2010

yeah its driving me crazy. good thing i work and interact with lots of people or i would go insane with this feeling.

I am having more people step out of my way and say o sorry or excuse me, im in the way sorry when at the store. other then that not much else to say