Subliminal Talk
Alpha Woceyes 1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Woceyes 1 (/Thread-Alpha-Woceyes-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - Ryan - 04-16-2011

(04-16-2011, 04:04 PM)woceyes Wrote: thank you Ryan i used the pool boy bit from your online dating writeup you did on your post. (honestly i didn't mean to say pool boy but it worked non the less) the rest was pretty much as i went. My friend only added and the milkman and because of this she got what i said mixed up.

I wont, nor will i ever use any lines or stuff my friend(s) tell me. I find using my humor and sometimes random ways works better for me. I was thinking about your post when inspiration took a hold of me for the joking. Only i used it as a means to why her and i called off our "engagement" and it helped me escalate. It was all my joke not his.

By line i meant area of where we work, he works on the recycle department (my friend and where she works) i work on pallets. I see my horrible writing skills did misconstrue that. :/ its not in a school setting that's for sure but it is work and i will only do so much i wont cross that line into sexual harassment.

That is great advice Ryan thank you. I think my overall problem was lack of sexual confidence and a little outcome dependent. i like what you wrote it on how you do it, it will help me a lot.

Lol I thought that was familiar but I didn't remember posting about it. But great, you took it very well! Actually wasn't my material, I found it online but the way you incorporated was brilliant and worked obviously very very well!

Just takes experience that's all... You'll find what works for you but you need to have a starting point first. The problem I see with everyone using these subs is that they aren't going to do EVERYTHING for you, you have to go for what you really want. And mainly I mean... for those of you who came from MM (quite a lot using Alpha) still have the expectation that women are going to come to you. Unfortunately, Alpha doesn't necessarily work on that which is assumed. Obviously, Sex Magnet would do the trick... But for now. If woceyes wants it.... woceyes gets it!

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 04-16-2011

(04-16-2011, 04:07 PM)Ryan Wrote:
(04-16-2011, 04:04 PM)woceyes Wrote: thank you Ryan i used the pool boy bit from your online dating writeup you did on your post. (honestly i didn't mean to say pool boy but it worked non the less) the rest was pretty much as i went. My friend only added and the milkman and because of this she got what i said mixed up.

I wont, nor will i ever use any lines or stuff my friend(s) tell me. I find using my humor and sometimes random ways works better for me. I was thinking about your post when inspiration took a hold of me for the joking. Only i used it as a means to why her and i called off our "engagement" and it helped me escalate. It was all my joke not his.

By line i meant area of where we work, he works on the recycle department (my friend and where she works) i work on pallets. I see my horrible writing skills did misconstrue that. :/ its not in a school setting that's for sure but it is work and i will only do so much i wont cross that line into sexual harassment.

That is great advice Ryan thank you. I think my overall problem was lack of sexual confidence and a little outcome dependent. i like what you wrote it on how you do it, it will help me a lot.

Lol I thought that was familiar but I didn't remember posting about it. But great, you took it very well! Actually wasn't my material, I found it online but the way you incorporated was brilliant and worked obviously very very well!

Just takes experience that's all... You'll find what works for you but you need to have a starting point first. The problem I see with everyone using these subs is that they aren't going to do EVERYTHING for you, you have to go for what you really want. And mainly I mean... for those of you who came from MM (quite a lot using Alpha) still have the expectation that women are going to come to you. Unfortunately, Alpha doesn't necessarily work on that which is assumed. Obviously, Sex Magnet would do the trick... But for now. If woceyes wants it.... woceyes gets it!

Thats what i thought when i first started alpha and you know what they say about assuming "it makes and a** out of you and me" lol and thanks i tried to incorporate it well, it was like a split second thought and i had the whole joke panned out. good or bad i knew i had to try it. I definitely need some more experience and with alpha male i have manage to take risk to get that experience i just need to do it more.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 04-17-2011

im going to Copy and Paste my write up for alpha male 2010 in the testimonials section in case it gets buried here.