Subliminal Talk
Alpha Woceyes 1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Woceyes 1 (/Thread-Alpha-Woceyes-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - RainbowAbyss - 03-15-2011

We are both limitless spirit and divinely limited humans
Its the best combo everSmile
I'm happy for u woceyes. Sounds like stage 5 pulled together
Really well

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - Spiral - 03-15-2011

Nice way to put it Rainbow. It's that sense of balance... isn't there some universal law about that?

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 03-20-2011

Almost a week on stage six. Not really noticing a whole lot but it is only a week.

O my friends sister the young one got kind of crazy and started calling me babe, baby and saying we were going out and a bunch of other crazy sh**. Well i ended the communication between us because it was getting weird lol. She keeps texting me and saying how i don't love myself because i don't love her and how i need to learn what it means. Also that i should love her for her blah blah blah. Yeah i cut communications. Funny thing is i hardly talked to her and she went all crazy on me.

My "fiancee" if we should even still call her that since that joke is now long dead thx to the client getting involved and me ending it. She had said something to me that made me think of the whole human thing posted a few post above this. I came to realize what i mean and how it will help me ill explain later.

Well i had talked to her about how her words affected me "she was saying that i was giving out mixed signals" i had told her she was right she of course ask towards whom are you referring to.... me? i said just people in general (a lot of other women i was giving mixed signals to) She go me?...no people...me? well she brought it up again when i was returning the radio and kept asking if it was towards her. Then she had grabbed a broom and poked me in the crotch with it and said some things about that general area Wink. I teased her about spying on me after i get out of the shower and how i stand naked in front of my window posing and her peeping on me. After i left i guess she told her friend that she touched my "pec***" .....with her broom. all excitedly i might add.

I am the prize lol

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - RainbowAbyss - 03-20-2011

haha nice
sorry Woceyes, I always forget r u on 010 or 011 Alpha.
I know I could search in the posts but I am lazySmile

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 03-21-2011

(03-20-2011, 08:36 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: haha nice
sorry Woceyes, I always forget r u on 010 or 011 Alpha.
I know I could search in the posts but I am lazySmile

lol its all good dude. i am on Alpha male 2010

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - Shannon - 03-23-2011

"I am the prize." Party on, my friend. Party on.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 03-23-2011

today was funny. I had seen my "Fiancee" but didn't get a chance to say morning and tease her a bit. So my friend who works in the same area as her had come down to get something from my line. I asked him if he could say "Your ex says hi, and that he hopes the pool boy was worth it because you ruined it for us." Tongue

Well he did he also added and the milkman. Well when i had caught up with her at lunch she said to me "lol the milkman err i mean the pool boy." "i go wait! you did the milkman too, not just the pool boy?"
she of course laughed. Then i go "who else the gardner, the mailman, and the paperboy?" This of course made her laugh even more. She replies I haven't given anyone one pleasure and no one has given me pleasure. In fact i give my self pleasure."

I of course was thrown off on that last statement. My friend said i should have replied well ill give you pleasure but I didn't. So my question to you guys is what would you have said or done?

O yes i borrowed that from Ryan thanks man lol

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - Spiral - 03-23-2011

well.. were you two sitting down? were ya'll making good eye contact? If I was in the position after getting her laughing really hard she would have had her line then I would have let the moment die down while giving her good eye contact. and I would have said "kiss me" in a strong low tone.

I mean.. if you dig this girl.. take the next step. If you are scared to make the first move you can make the first move by saying kiss me... it's like you give the girl permission to do so but you can't expect anything from it. Only if you two were alone or whatever. if not.. you could have taken a few seconds to think about what you really wanted to do.. take her hand and tell her "I want to show you something" then get somewhere out of view from everyone else in a semi private area and just start making out.

I look at it as this... When you are not sure of what to say next then there is nothing left to say. I've always liked the idea of verbal flirting but never indulged in it too much.. because when I did I was always screwing up my chances because I was always thinking about the next line.. what's the next line going to be.. oh sh*t she said that?? or before you know it she's already slightly ticked off and walking away. I would never actually take any initiative myself to move whatever was happening forward to the next level back then. Of course.. I wasn't in your situation so I can't tell you exactly what you want to do.. but what I mentioned above is a good start.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - RainbowAbyss - 03-23-2011

Hey woyceyes, lines and being funny r great, but its all about the physical if u well...wanna get physical,
What spiral said was perfect, just change temp, slow things down and feel what u would wanna do to her if u to were alone. U know she wants u, so its just about getting in touch with the part in u that wants her/them. Feel that and it becomes like instinct that u can follow in the moment.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - Cortez - 03-24-2011

(03-23-2011, 06:32 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: When you are not sure of what to say next then there is nothing left to say.
That

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 03-24-2011

Thank you guys.

I should say that i was thrown off for a min and didn't say anything lol. Our interaction didn't end there though. I am pushing out of my old comfort zone a lot and getting that far, was new to me. I have been bumping the interactions up little by little.

Im great at teasing and flirting verbally as well as using body language. I just need to take more steps. Even though i know she is into me my inhibitions keep the steps small but at least im making them thx to Alpha.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 03-30-2011

day 17 of stage 6 alpha male 2010

some seeds of doubt if this stage is polishing up or not. Then some things show it self to prove it is lol.

I was walking through the store the other day and had just about everyone eying me (no nothing hanging off my face) My dad and I went to a self check out which was down and waited less then 5 min and one of the managers grabbed us and checked us out on a closed checkout lane and when we were done she disappeared in the jungle of clothes.

I have gone deeper into things i love like playing video games, and listening to and making music. Even tho i want to go out and do something just to do something. im still cool playing video games and hanging with myself. I get a lot of social interaction at work.

Nothing really to report on the flirtations of the "ex fiancee" shes touching me a lot more and keeps holding my hand lol (feels like grade school) The holding hands is because i go high five and she grabs it and pulls it down. I tease/talk to her almost daily.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 04-04-2011

Had some break through thoughts that certainly showed how much i have changed and grown as a man should grow since using Alpha Male. I realize that my ultimate procrastination wasn't just putting off my life and dreams for security and comfort. It was fear of life its self, living it and growing up.

I wanted to hold onto something, something I had always wanted growing up and received when i moved here to Oregon. that was a home i stayed in more then 3 or 4 years ( i moved around a lot) and after i received it, I certainly didn't want to let it go. I didn't head off to college like normal kids out of high school, i never took my drivers test( i have a permit just no license), move out of my parents house and many other things i held off doing. I kept coming up with excuses on why i shouldn't do any of those things. this in turn left me pretty dependent.

i kept asking myself why but couldn't get the true answer from my countless hours of thinking. (mostly because my old programming and beliefs told me there was no problem) This of course was a lie i knew something was wrong and needed to be fixed.

Now that my subconscious is cleared of junk programming and negative beliefs I realize there is nothing to fear of life and living it. I have never been afraid of death i came to terms with mortality at a young age and it dose not scare me. Living is what scared me. Living, being successful, and having fun.

I thank you once again Shannon for the Alpha male set. Your program has helped me grown in more ways then one. I still have 10 days left on stage 6 and sometime after that ill have my full review of the Alpha male set 2010. I also would like to thank everyone who has commented or helped me on my journey it was much appreciated

If you guys read this far I feel more like The natural Leo that i was born to be.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - RainbowAbyss - 04-04-2011

That's awesome woyceyes! you definitely sound like a changed man.
Get the license and move out and start living! I'll be doing all those things with you! (across the country, but in spirit of courseSmile )
I feeling more and more that finishing this set is only the beginning.