Subliminal Talk
Alpha Woceyes 1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Woceyes 1 (/Thread-Alpha-Woceyes-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 02-15-2011

so i should go off the vibe i get with whatever woman i may be with and follow my now finely tuned intuition on this stuff.

Well if i screw it up theirs always the girls behind her and i ll learn what not to do no big deal

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - RainbowAbyss - 02-15-2011

Very true woyceyes, realize all healthy women actually love being appreciated for their beauty and sexulity, they love to be acknowledged and desired, especially by a real man, who is a man who doesnt wait or ask permission or need any one person to live the life of his dreams, that he loves, he comes to the world already full, because his being and actions bring him what others look for from external circumstance, to feel ok,or loved, or validated, or free. Women want sex probably more than we do, especially as we progress on our Alpha journeys.Smile
Like Shannon said there r a lot of variables, If a girl is really into you, and u tell her u want to bone her for her birthday in a really powerful way, it could be a huge turn on, exciting and relief for her at the same time. Make sure ur feeling in ur body ur attraction, appreciation, and desire for her when u tell her.
Some girls it might make uncomftorable unless u said it jokingly, and even then, u run damage control risk, but as long as ur ok with the outcome it'll always be no big deal, and ur nonchalance to their upset might make them reconsider. U have to feel it out. If a girl has alot of piercings or tattoos or seems especially prone to risks, they will usally be much more open to direct sexual verbal expression. That's the easiest way to tell but plent of 'goody girls' are open to this as well. Trust ur gut and don't let fear of social approriateness stop u, its all u just getting experiencing, ur not really gonna end hurting anyway but expressing ur desires.
I meant ur not really gonna end up hurting anyone or yourself
by expressing ur desires.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - Shannon - 02-16-2011

One of my ex's was one of those who really loved direct, up front, blunt and aggressive sexual interest in her. On the night we discovered each other, I was flirting with her hard core online and out slipped "I'm going to f*** you, B." I said it without thinking about it, deadly serious, and was absolutely unapologetic or what have you afterward. This sort of thing is COMPLETELY not my style, and I haven't done that with anyone else before or since. But she and I shared such a strong connection that I somehow just automatically responded to her that way, and said so. (And because she was so turned on by me saying that, I actually later had to tell her no sex on our first date that night, which turned out to be another brilliant move on my part.)

Had I said that same thing, in that same way, to ANY other of my ex's at that stage of the game... or almost any other stage of the game... they'd have probably laughed at me. A few would have liked it once we had started a relationship and we were already sexually intimate, because they'd have taken it as "I find you irresistibly attractive, and I must have you NOW." But such a direct and polar statement must be used with the right woman, at the right time, and in the right way. It is one of those all or nothing type deals in most cases.

Be careful telling a woman something like that until you know her and her responses very well, or you're empathically attuned to her and you know it's what she wants to hear. Used at the wrong time, in the wrong way or the wrong place, it can destroy any chance you have for any sort of anything with her. Instantly.

On the other hand... it could have the reverse effect, too. But when you're using "big guns" like that, know when and how to use it and know how to handle it if it backfires.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 02-16-2011

I guess having another girl tell me that she likes me kind of freaked me out a bit on what could happen and I started to ponder again and get into my head. I will go with what has been working for me so far that is going with my gut.

Thank you Shannon and Rainbow those are great words to hear for a newbie such as my self when it comes to sex and being direct or not.

That girl at work who i gave the ring to i have been teasing her about valentines day as she keeps asking where hers was as we are "engaged" I would go wheres mine? Then my friend jokingly offered her a ride to the store so she can get me something then a ride to my house where she can give it to me. I of course teased her some more about the trip to the store. My friend told her that if she bought me valentines day stuff that would make me the Bi*** in the relationship and she asked me if i was and I replied sure ill be the bi*** and she was shocked i would agree and started asking me why i would and i simply told her i don't give a f*** which during all of this made her smile and blush. she called me an a** hole Wink

Well today i brought in a small heart box of chocolate as (i only paid 50 cents for it yesterday) and gave it to her as part of the ongoing joke. I of course mad her blush and laugh. I thought it was funny and whatever happens i don't really care its fun experience.

Honestly it seems once i have an idea for something mostly entertainment i jump on it and then follow through even if i feel slight nerves or something.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - RainbowAbyss - 02-16-2011

That's awesome woyceyes!
Always good to push through fear, no
matter how small or silly if it takes u closer to living the life u want
to live

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 02-17-2011

how do you guys handle girls telling you they like you? I told my friends sister that i hardly know her but wont lie i have an attraction towards her. I wouldn't want to mess up my best friend and I's friendship.

I am confused on what to do especially if im attracted but not wanting a relationship. This popping up and how i have been feeling since starting stage 5 are making me stuck in my head and doubting the effects of stage 5. I don't feel assertive or confident maybe re-reading the alpha book was a bad idea...lol

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - Cortez - 02-18-2011

Could you be mentally ok with getting together with your friends sister? If so, then do it. If not, then there's millions and millions of other girls waiting on your arrival.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 02-18-2011

yeah if i wanted to be with her it should be a clear cut choice.

I started doubting stuff way to much. The questions start to come when doubt starts to set in. I just need to breath and relax lol. also enjoy the ride.

i woke up in a better mood this morning Smile

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - RainbowAbyss - 02-19-2011

Woycese are u on stage 5 yet?
if so how's that's going

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 02-19-2011

Yeah im 10 days into it and honestly im not sure how its going lol I seem to have some light resistance and being caught in my head thinking as well as doubting. This of course is making me feel a bit needy in general.

Ill keep clocking away Smile

O I received my blazer jacket finally and one of my friends thinks I look like some one important Big Grin. Of course I still look like im 18 or 19

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 02-23-2011

What is stage 5 supposed to be doing?

I ask my self this every day after I wake up. I have no idea what is going on in stage 5 all i know is yes i do feel it polishing the edges a bit. At the same time i feel like my old self like a battle is raging for the leader role in my subconscious. The only difference is the old way of thinking is almost dead so its on its last breath. I know I still give off a presence around people but inside i feel weird and insecured on the inside half the time.

I have an idea as to why i feel this way I think its because during the weekends i dress like i feel on the inside like a million bucks but because i work in a saw mill i don't wear some of the stuff to work because i don't want it getting damaged or fading from too much saw dust.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - RainbowAbyss - 02-23-2011

If Hugh Jackman can look good in lumberjack gear
you can look good in saw mill outfit lol
r u saying the discrepancy between how you look and feel makes you feel insecure?
I feel as the stages progress-they might get a little 'softer' and that makes us feel more exposed
or vulnerable-if we resist this it might feel insecure-relax into it and see what happens; and realize that as powerful as this sub is-your still you-but your the you that's changed and always changing-for the better if that's what you choose, which you obviously have. So no worries there is no backsliding, I'm sure the subs is working its magic and you'll find yourself on the upswing in no time.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 02-23-2011

Its only how im feeling though. I know that stage 5 is working but just how i feel. Its not as bad as the last stages just more of holy S*** have i changed that much. (Commence the thinking).

Well its more of looking good makes you feel good as well and when i don't wear what makes me feel good because i want to keep that stuff in decent shape at work i think it gets to me a bit.

Whats getting me the worst right now is thinking, I should distract myself with pushing forward with the women chasing me. Smile

BTW Hugh Jackman dose not have anything on me and my lumberjack gear Tongue

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - ronatello - 02-24-2011

Told ya stage 5 is much better. And stage 6 will be even more so...