Subliminal Talk
Alpha Woceyes 1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Woceyes 1 (/Thread-Alpha-Woceyes-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 09-28-2010

Today is Day 1 of my Alpha Male journey. Can't wait to see how much it will help me better myself for the long run. I will try to update what i am feeling and do some recaps. Tongue

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - ronatello - 09-30-2010

Glad to see you jump on the Alpha wagon!

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 09-30-2010

Thank you Ronatello i figured there was enough space on the wagon for me to be Alpha as well Big Grin

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - Spiral - 10-01-2010

LOL of course man! enjoy it. I'm really enjoying it so far. It's keeping me pretty calm and I have gotten stressed out a little this last week but I've been able to relax and completely let go of it. It's great man.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 10-03-2010

Well i am not quite finished with my first week (tomorrow) but so far, like other alphas in training i have been really tired and having some crazy dreams. One where i got into a fight with my step dad because he was causing problems with my mom. Some involving me taking charge with women being more assertive. A lot of other dreams i can not remember.

Let the carpet bombing continue Big Grin

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 10-08-2010

I am 11 days into stage 1 of alpha male. I don't notice much at the moment but i am still having strange dreams. I had a little bit of resistance start to appear yesterday and a bit today but nothing to bad.(i felt like a bit of my old self from high school was appearing again) I wont worry about results i am just going to let it do its thing.

I am supposed to be going to Seattle next weekend so hopefully i can get some hours in on the Alpha program.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 10-11-2010

I am only on the first stage of alpha but i have 3 different girls already chasing me... one is the whole reason i started working on my inner game ,another is a friend of mines sister, and my moms best friends daughter. I am thinking some of my other subs i had used are showing its head full force and mix with lowering my neediness and bam instant combo. I tease them a bit and being a challenge but not for any reason. i also have other random girls with in any age range checking me out and staring at me. i really am just focusing on me then women later. i swear Smile

I am not really caring where any interactions go but they all seem good... Shannon or Andrew any inputs? anyone else ? I am noticing small shifts in this stage but nothing to dramatic to cause lots of negativity or resistance.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - ronatello - 10-12-2010

You probably have bits of the other subs internalized and the Alpha Male may seem to intensify them to a degree. That's been my experience since more women are showing me signs of interest.
Once the need for women totally evaporates, that is when magic happens. Smile
At the stage I'm currently in, I'm not wanting any relationships... I'm wanting my time for some self growth and getting things properly lined out.
At times I do catch myself focusing on women (I'm being honest here) but that's happening less and less as time goes by.

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - K-Train - 10-12-2010

I believe you used Improve Your Flirting Woceyes? That's probably got something to do with it. I agree with Ronatello, AM's first stage is all about negativity removal, which basically helps establish self-confidence. With this newfound self-confidence it's probably meshing well with whatever was already there. Good job! Smile

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 10-12-2010

Thank you guys Big Grin i try to focus most of my energy on bettering myself but sometimes it dose slip into my head of thinking of women. I have noticed my neediness has gone down a lot since starting alpha. I am still wrapping my head around all of this awesomeness

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - Shannon - 10-13-2010

(10-11-2010, 09:37 PM)woceyes Wrote: I am only on the first stage of alpha but i have 3 different girls already chasing me... one is the whole reason i started working on my inner game ,another is a friend of mines sister, and my moms best friends daughter. I am thinking some of my other subs i had used are showing its head full force and mix with lowering my neediness and bam instant combo. I tease them a bit and being a challenge but not for any reason. i also have other random girls with in any age range checking me out and staring at me. i really am just focusing on me then women later. i swear Smile

I am not really caring where any interactions go but they all seem good... Shannon or Andrew any inputs? anyone else ? I am noticing small shifts in this stage but nothing to dramatic to cause lots of negativity or resistance.

Don't know which subs or how long you used them, but remember, stage 1 is only 1/6th of the way to your goal. I'd say that's a pretty good response already.

Women are going to be most interested when you don't need them or even particularly care if they're around because those are some of the signs of a man who has his stuff together. They want a man who will be a leader, not a wimperer. So the side effect of becoming a healthy man is... breeding rights. lol

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 10-17-2010

got back from Seattle and the college i went to look at seems pretty cool and I am going to apply for it. I was the most confident one there(can see it in the other peoples body language) and older then most of the other people checking it out.

When i was up there I stopped at an arcade and the girl at the counter kept flirting with me and making jokes and kept walking nearby smiling didn't do anything i was busy playing newer arcade machines..i mean arcades are rare enough and add 1400 sq feet of new machinery i had to go there

while on the tour of the school this cute blond who was with her boyfriend kept looking at me a smiling one minute i am standing in my own space and next thing she is on my space "accidentally" brushing up against me or always standing near me there was plenty of space. i only eye flirted a bit but i was there for the school not women but it was fun none the less

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - Ryan - 10-17-2010

Ah-ha, you're now becoming magnetic, woceyes! ;P
It's entertaining how they try to get your attention Big Grin

RE: Alpha Woceyes 1 - woceyes - 10-17-2010

Thx Ryan i thought it was entertaining too bad i didn't at least talk to her. Meh it was still awesome tho Tongue

sad thing about the trip was my laptop cord got fried by one of the plug ins at my hotel so now i need to buy a new one. guess i have to keep my desktop on during the night