Subliminal Talk
My journey with ASC has begun! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: My journey with ASC has begun! (/Thread-My-journey-with-ASC-has-begun)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 07-14-2014

I'm listening to ASC 5G on my lunch break! Is that awesome or what!!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Ricardo - 07-14-2014

Your enthusiasm makes me smileSmile What subs are you going to use after this?

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 07-14-2014

Hi Ricardo! I'm probably going to use the alpha male subliminal program 6.0!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Ricardo - 07-15-2014

I'll be starting that soon, hope you keep a journal on it!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 07-15-2014

I'm on day # 46 of using ASC 5G! I've been feeling really confident as well as feeling great today! I would again encourage any skeptics or unbelievers out there to just try ASC 5G or any of Shannon's subliminals because they work. I would recommend trying ASC 5G! Use it for 32 or 60 or even the 96 days or longer and I promise you, you will get results! How do I know that? Because I'm getting results!!! ASC 5G rocks!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 07-17-2014

It's me again. Yes. It now day #48 that I'm on using ASC 5G. Yes. It really does work! I do have a confession to make tonight. I've using the ocean track as well as the ultrasonic. It took me awhile to get used to the ultrasonic. For some reason it took me about 6-8 weeks to get totally used to it. I don't know why but it doesn't matter anyway because know I'm totally used to it! I've just got to say it again. ASC really does work and it's without a doubt the best subliminal product I've ever used! It's changing my life and I'm getting more confident every day! I'm also noticing this subliminal just makes me feel so good. I don't know exactly why. Maybe it's because I'm getting more confident each and every day. I'm listening to it at least 12 hours a day. Sometimes more. It works and I know it really works and I just want to say thank you to Shannon and thank you subliminal shop for ASC, the most awesome subliminal I've ever used! Period.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 07-18-2014

It's now day 49 of using ASC! I'm listening right now ocean masked track. I listened to the ultrasonic last night while I was sleeping. It's just such am awesome sub! I know it's working while I'm sleeping because every night I'm having dreams. Before listening to ASC I only had dreams occasionally but now I have them every night. This lets me know my brain is at 100% processing capacity! Folks. I've got to tell the truth. ASC 5G is the most effective, powerful and the very absolute best subliminal I've ever used! I've used a lot of subliminals since 2008. Shannon's subliminals really work! How do I know? Because ASC is giving me results and I'm getting so confident more and more each and every day! ASC 5G is without a doubt the best subliminal I've ever experienced!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - lokko - 07-18-2014

can you please stop saying "how do I know?" Nobody ever asked how you knew, damn.

Anyways great results

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Joronda - 07-23-2014

Do you think your income will increase from using ASC 5G after 96-day's use?

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Ricardo - 07-23-2014

(07-23-2014, 01:43 AM)Joronda Wrote: Do you think your income will increase from using ASC 5G after 96-day's use?

It should give you the confidence to try new ventures so yes.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 07-23-2014

Yes. I do. Oh yeah!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - adam225 - 07-23-2014

What track(s) are you listening to "Harvestfield" ?

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 07-31-2014

Yes. I'm listening to ASC 5G. I'm listening to the ocean one and the ultrasonic one.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - AlphaMind - 07-31-2014

From Shannon's Journal

Quote:I focused on developing the MPME and it's come to the point that I am close to building a live prototype of a program other than my rapid development platform. I'm thinking either MIR, or ASC or both.

With this, we might even TASTE the greatness of MPME in ASC Big Grin

Damn yeah! Confidence PILL!