Subliminal Talk
My journey with ASC has begun! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: My journey with ASC has begun! (/Thread-My-journey-with-ASC-has-begun)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 07-01-2014

This is day 32 of ASC 5G! Awesome!!!!!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 07-03-2014

This is my 34th day on ASC 5G. This is like the most awesome subliminal I've ever used! I'm about to cry, right now because it is beginning to change my life! I've never experienced anything like ASC 5G. I've used a lot of subliminals since 2008 but with most of them I got no results! No so with ASC! This subliminal really, really works! It is changing my life! My confidence is increasing very much and as well it is going to levels I never dreamed possible! If there are any skeptics out there, I'd say try ASC 5G. Try it 32 days or better yet try it 60 or even the 96 days and I promise you, your life will never be the same! Your confidence will increase & you will have confidence like you've never known! How do I know this because that's what's happening to me! I'm experiencing a confidence I never knew was even possible! Thank you Shannon for ASC 5G! It is an awesome subliminal that really works and brings you results! I can't wait to order & try the alpha male 5G multi-subliminal programs! :-)

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - IainLPplus44 - 07-03-2014

How are you listening to the subliminals and how many hours are you putting in? I do 8 hours of ultrasonic but I seem to be getting no results now.

Yea. Monday- Thursday about 3-4 hours of the masked ocean surf then ultrasonic from 7-11 or twelve. Then ultrasonic while I sleep. So. To better understand. Mon. - Thursday, my work days I listen to the ocean surf masked at least 3 or 4 hours then another 4 or 5 hours of ultrasonic then sleep with ultrasonic playing for 7-8 hours a night.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday I listen to ocean surf at least 3 or 4 hours a day and the rest of the time I listen to the ultrasonic. So. I'm listen to ASC 5G, at least 12-15 hours a day. 7 or 8 during the day and 7 or 8 while sleeping using the ultrasonic. This is my 34th day now and yes I'm getting results. I just would encourage you to keep listening that 8 hours a day and also listen to it while you're sleeping. Play it as many hours as you can day and night and you will get results!
How long have you been listening to ASC?

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - IainLPplus44 - 07-03-2014

I just finished my 32nd day so I'm on the 33rd day. Perhaps I need to up the usage to 12 hours a day. I am also going to try eft tapping to help with progress. I'm glad you don't have resistance. That makes you very rare Smile

Well. I've had a little bit of resistance. The best way at least for me to combat that is to listen to ASC for at least 12-14 hours a day. Listen to ASC at least 12 hours a day! You will be getting results real soon! Keep in mind that it took years for the subconsious programming to develop in your mind which amounts to negative programming so it's going to take some time to reverse that and change that in your subconsious mind! That's where ASC 5G comes in! Keep listening as you've only begun as I have myself!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 07-07-2014

Had a laughable experience last night. I was listening to ASC 5G ultrasonic last night and the neighbors puppy was barking and kept barking. My neighbor said what the _____ (blank) is wrong with you? He couldn't figure it out. But I knew what was happening. The puppy was hearing those high frequencies from the ultrasonic. I thought that was funny!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - adam225 - 07-08-2014

I wonder if it's become more confident in barking lol.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 07-09-2014

This is day #40 of using ASC 5! All I can say is I'm getting more and more confident with each new day. I'm absolutely becoming confident! I never dreamed there even was a subliminal like ASC. It really works!! I mean it absolutely, definitely works! I'm going to use this ASC at least until January of next year. This way I'll ensure to get the maximum benefits of using ASC. If there are skeptics or anyone who just doesn't believe subliminals work, try ASC 5G for 30 or even 96 days and I promise you, you'll discover that subliminals work, at lease this one does, which if course all of Shannon's subliminals work! I've just got to say it again. ASC really works and it's awesome!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - AlphaMind - 07-09-2014

(07-09-2014, 04:41 AM)Harvestfield Wrote: This is day #40 of using ASC 5! All I can say is I'm getting more and more confident with each new day. I'm absolutely becoming confident! I never dreamed there even was a subliminal like ASC. It really works!! I mean it absolutely, definitely works! I'm going to use this ASC at least until January of next year. This way I'll ensure to get the maximum benefits of using ASC. If there are skeptics or anyone who just doesn't believe subliminals work, try ASC 5G for 30 or even 96 days and I promise you, you'll discover that subliminals work, at lease this one does, which if course all of Shannon's subliminals work! I've just got to say it again. ASC really works and it's awesome!

Dude, I don't know about you but the writing style of yours is alluring. Go sell something jackass Wink

Thanks. Yes. I'm pretty much a salesman. I've got a lot of sales experience. Working on getting another sales job!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - AlphaMind - 07-09-2014

(07-09-2014, 04:55 AM)Harvestfield Wrote: Thanks. Yes. I'm pretty much a salesman. I've got a lot of sales experience. Working on getting another sales job!

Hey everybody's a salesman. Everybody Wink

How lucky can you be? A confidence salesman with experience, man, you can easily get a promotion.

I recommend you watching a Glengarry Glen Ross Speech, just put it up on youtube. That speech there kick my ass really hard about life.

Ok. Thanks so much! Yea. ASC 5G is totally awesome!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 07-14-2014

Ok. This is day #45 of using ASC 5G. I can honestly say that this 5G subliminal works! It really does work! I'm getting more and more confident every day. The one thing I'm noticing is the more I listen to it, the more confident I become. There's a certain website, which I won't mention that says to listen to subliminals over and over again is ineffective. Wrong!!! He doesn't know what he's talking about. By listening to a subliminal, one like Shannon's, one that really works, by listening over and over again you are programming your subconsious with the desired result! Yes. You've got to listen at least 8 hours a day. I listen at least 12 hours a day. And that's one reason I'm getting results too! Yes. ASC 5G really works!