Subliminal Talk
My journey with ASC has begun! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: My journey with ASC has begun! (/Thread-My-journey-with-ASC-has-begun)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 05-31-2014

Well. I was going to wait until June 14th to start absolute self confidence 5G. Previously I had listened to 2 or 3 subliminals which were all confidence subs. The last one though I only listen to 11 days. I just absolutely couldn't wait the entire 32 days! I did wait 20 full days before starting ASC which was necessary. I'm now in my 2nd hour now. I can already tell something is happening!! My forehead feels rather warm and I do feel that somewhat pressure on my head that a lot talk about. Anyway. I have a question. ? Can I use the ocean track during the day and use the trickling or ultrasonic at night when I'm sleeping? Thanks for the help!
Also. Just got to say I feel that Shannon's subliminals are definitely the best and most effective on the market!
Ray

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - IronSmooth - 05-31-2014

Hey Harvestfield. (Copied from the other tread you made)

If you have speakers that go up to a frequency of at least 20,000 mhz, then you can listen to the ultrasonic track. If they are below 20k, i would just listen to the masked Stream track. You can listen to the masked tracks on any speakers. Ocean track is good too, but the volume varies more so personally some might not like it as much.
Other than that, there is no difference in which of the 3 tracks you pick. They all have the same programming, and all do the same thing.

So yes, you can do that.

That pressure in your head is the power of 5G. Its actually physically making your body supply more blood to your brain. Shannons subs are no joke.
Have fun. And if you feel the need to quit, don't. Its just resistance, you will get through it.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 05-31-2014

Hey. Thanks IronSmooth! I'm fixing to be in my 3rd hour!
Ray

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 05-31-2014

Oh. By the way. You're not kidding. Shannon's subs are no joke!!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 06-29-2014

Yes. I'm now on my 30th day of using ASC 5G! I'm really getting confident and I'm noticing that every day my confidence is increasing! Without a doubt. This is the real deal! I finally figured out why all those other subliminals, companies sell don't work. Simply because they are cheaply made, not properly scripted and not made or built correctly! I have never seen a subliminal quite like ASC 5G! It works! Yes. It absolutely works and I know it does! Other companies out there boast and claim so much about their products, but their subliminals just don't work! Shannon's subliminals work! His subliminals are professionally made, built correctly, scripted correctly and made using the most advanced technology avaiable! I'm on day 30 now and I think I'll use ASC 5G at least for the rest of the year. Maybe even over into January of next year! This way I'll get the maximum benifits of this awesome subliminal. ASC 5G works and there is just nothing like it!
Ray

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Ricardo - 06-29-2014

(06-29-2014, 09:55 AM)Harvestfield Wrote: I'm on day 30 now and I think I'll use ASC 5G at least for the rest of the year. Maybe even over into January of next year! This way I'll get the maximum benifits of this awesome subliminal. ASC 5G works and there is just nothing like it!
Ray

Judging by your enthusiasm aren't you tempted to try another sub? I don't intend to go more than 32 days with ASC myself as I have built a queue of subs and my next one will be AOS as i work in an office of mostly high powered women Big Grin

I will certainly re-visit ASC to top it up for Nov and Dec then I'm thinking of going down the AM6 >WM>SM route for 2015/6, although that might be delayed further because i have a big urge to do the 5G attract you perfect sexual lover. I feel like a kid in a sweet shopTongue

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 06-29-2014

Well. I realize that confidence is the #1 thing I need to work on. I want to make 100% sure as well that I get the maximum benefits from ASC. That said. I'm going to use it at least until January of 2015. After that I'll be purchasing the alpha male 5G subliminal program!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 06-30-2014

It's day 31 now! I'm so excited! Even though I didn't sleep that well last night, I'm still excited! Excited about ASC 5G. I'm telling you, folks. This is the real deal! I've thought about it. This subliminal itself is worth $500 dollars! But you get it for free and it works! It really works! Awesome subliminal!!!! Did I mention? It really works!!!!!!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - JackOfHearts - 06-30-2014

I like your enthusiasm keep up till January and enjoy the ride.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 06-30-2014

Thanks, maniac360! I'm just so excited and grateful that I've finally found a subliminal that works! Which of course, all of Shannon's subliminals work. It's just that most subliminals out there on the market just don't work! I'd even go as far to say that probably at least 90%-95% of subliminals on the market just don't work! But I can testify that ASC 5G works! How do I know? Simply because I'm getting results and will continue to get results!

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - lokko - 06-30-2014

you sound like a infomercial lol, makes me wish I started with asc

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - JackOfHearts - 07-01-2014

We tend to avoid ASC because it's free, how stupid can we be? I'm wondering.

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Ricardo - 07-01-2014

(07-01-2014, 04:30 AM)maniac360 Wrote: We tend to avoid ASC because it's free, how stupid can we be? I'm wondering.

ASC is meant to show people that these subs work without costing them anything. The internet is full of charlatans and snake oil merchants so if this is to convince, it must be good!

@Harvestfield You might overdose on ASC as it's in AM6 i believeTongue

RE: My journey with ASC has begun! - Harvestfield - 07-01-2014

Thanks Ricardo! I'll have to keep that in mind. Yes. I absolute just love ASC 5G as you can tell! I can't wait to use the Alpha Male 6.0 5 G!