Subliminal Talk
Ultimate Learning Sub/ becoming a great learner 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Ultimate Learning Sub/ becoming a great learner 5G (/Thread-Ultimate-Learning-Sub-becoming-a-great-learner-5G)

Ultimate Learning Sub/ becoming a great learner 5G - Jakeb203 - 05-28-2014

I have mentioned this in another post a few days ago, but since Shannon did not reply to it, I might as well open a new post as I feel developing this sub would help those who want to become great learners and students who are still in college.

----------------------------------

Shannon, it would be nice if you could also create "ultimate learning sub" in 5G single stage, which includes ultra motivation, maximum learning speed, overcoming procrastination and ultra success.

There are two reasons:

1. It's very beneficial for those who are not in school but want to learn something quickly. Instead of running the 4g subs separately they can make improvements much more quickly so they can have other time running multistage programs like AM6 SM3 or WM2.

2. It can also be helpful for those who are still in college. Personally, I find Improving grades and study habits less powerful than ultra motivation and MLS combined. I feel I have more drive and and think / memorize better with those two.With ultra success and overcoming procrastination added in it would even be better and would be extremely helpful for those of us still studying. It would work well for users in all majors, whereas I find that Improving grades and study habits only helps with traditional school work, not really in design/creative majors.

I believe that this idea is also mentioned before in some other posts, as a few other members have suggested together. It would be awesome if this could be taken into consideration.

Thanks

Jake

RE: Ultimate Learning Sub/ becoming a great learner 5G - Shannon - 05-29-2014

It's been mentioned several times before. It's in queue, just have to get far enough down the queue to get to it. :-)

RE: Ultimate Learning Sub/ becoming a great learner 5G - lokko - 05-29-2014

Do all the research and fine tuning you can Shannon, this is a really important sub that can make you millions if it's really effective Tongue

Courses like Rocket memory, Phenomenal Memory by ruslan, Richard Bandler - Neurosonics Brain Fitness Series and Richard Welch's Mental Photography are top products reviewed. Check them out, you'll be amazed at what you find.

RE: Ultimate Learning Sub/ becoming a great learner 5G - TangoDelta - 05-30-2014

This sub has my vote too; and I'm fine with waiting for a while to make sure it's the best it can be.

RE: Ultimate Learning Sub/ becoming a great learner 5G - Fonzy3 - 05-30-2014

This sub will make us all great scholars finally getting the most of our money from the tuition we pay for to get a degree. The program should include something that helps along the lines of manifesting scholarships or ways to pay debt. That would be an awesome inclusion.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Ultimate Learning Sub/ becoming a great learner 5G - Jakeb203 - 05-30-2014

Here are some other suggestions that may help:

1. Adding OGSF.
2. Positive thinking and attitude.
3. Seek the challenge.

Some of the scripts I believed have already been Incorporated in AM6. But I feel it's also very useful in terms of becoming a great learner.

Before I took AM6 I used to have a hard time studying mainly due to having too much negative thoughts and distractions. Repetitive procrastination also has something to do with feeling fear, and has got even worse when it's been mixed up with guilt of not taking action. So I highly suggest theabove, it Shannon were to make it into perfection.

Gracies,

Jake

RE: Ultimate Learning Sub/ becoming a great learner 5G - adam225 - 06-04-2014

I'm in for this as well. It would be a great sub.

RE: Ultimate Learning Sub/ becoming a great learner 5G - TangoDelta - 06-04-2014

I realize it's quite ridiculous packing tons of different standalone subs into one, but the Laserlike Focus & Concentration would would be useful for this.

RE: Ultimate Learning Sub/ becoming a great learner 5G - lokko - 06-04-2014

that's why I thought 6 stages would be perfect for this.

RE: Ultimate Learning Sub/ becoming a great learner 5G - TangoDelta - 06-04-2014

(06-04-2014, 06:58 AM)lokko Wrote: that's why I thought 6 stages would be perfect for this.

I'm hoping 2-3 stages would be more likely. That way you could run it 2 or 3 times within the 6 month period. Is this really on the order of magnitude of AM, WM, and SM?

RE: Ultimate Learning Sub/ becoming a great learner 5G - Jakeb203 - 06-04-2014

I'd recommend 2-3 stages at most. As I mentioned in my post a lot of people are on their first time taking AM and SM. They'll prob need occasional refresher when they have breaks at school.

RE: Ultimate Learning Sub/ becoming a great learner 5G - Shannon - 06-09-2014

I have discovered something in researching in another direction that may actually allow me to create script that lets us do things like reorganize and restructure our own brains for more efficiency or even increasing ability, or access to ability. I would love to eventually create a sub that allows us to optimize our physical brains, increase intelligence, and the ability to use these things. Not sure how reasonable such goals are, but I'm piecing together bits and pieces of things that are suggesting that it is going to eventually become possible to do some of that, if not all of it.

RE: Ultimate Learning Sub/ becoming a great learner 5G - lokko - 06-09-2014

in the meantime

"A recent study published in PNAS, an important scientific journal, shows that a memory task called dual n-back improves working memory (short term memory) and fluid intelligence. These findings are important because fluid intelligence was previously thought to be unchangeable"

http://brainworkshop.sourceforge.net/