Subliminal Talk
Core Activation BE - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Core Activation BE (/Thread-Core-Activation-BE)

Core Activation BE - Spiderweb - 09-27-2010

This is aboslutely the best BE tracks i have EVER USED..

I did Dane Spotts in the 90's and thought "it dont get better than this"...however, i was wrong...Shannon's tracks are even better than Spotts, whom is considered the rolls royce and early pioneer of BE on a mass scale..

Shannon, hats off to you! Your BE are very powerful and very effective...

anyway maybe you could produce soemthing where you use your BE in the background, and then have some audible suggestions along with subliminals...it would be an awesome product.

RE: Core Activation BE - Shannon - 09-27-2010

Thank you. Smile I am glad I came across the technology I use.

The programming you are suggesting is actually part of what I have been planning to do. I'm going to be including audible, subliminal and brainwave entrainment components in this new line of products. If I can ever get the recording environment set up right, I have been wanting to build something even more powerful than that for two or three years now... just a matter of getting my hands on the right equipment. Soon, I am sure.

I am not going to have all of the programs available in this format - probably 20 or so. Which titles do you suggest for it?

RE: Core Activation BE - Spiderweb - 09-28-2010

Shannon,
For myself personally, i would love to see the attraction series ( BIATBW, AOS, etc. ) or titles used, as well as the attracting wealth and ultra success...

by the way, i have been listening to affimations with the theta brainwave, and oh man, its like it opens a direct door into the subconcious mind and its wild...

i can only imagine the power of this with audible voice, binanral beats, subliminals, and BE....mind blowing...with all the benefits of theta..

Please please do this...it will be something that NOONE else has done ( at least not very well )

RE: Core Activation BE - Shannon - 09-28-2010

n the contrary, there are plenty of offerings along those lines already available (audible, BWE, subliminal mixes) as there were before I even got started. As for how well they are done, I cannot comment; I don't pay much attention to what others are doing. Too busy with my own research. But, I can say this. Subliminals already have a direct line to the subconscious. Combining the three (or four, if you count that the video subs are planned to have all this plus visuals) together will definitely make more of an impact. Again, I had chosen the subliminal only format because I wanted to focus on maximum versatility and usefulness, but I don't see a problem in coming out with some titles under this sort of format either.

Just gotta find some time now. lol

RE: Core Activation BE - Spiral - 09-28-2010

I've always wanted to try this set..

Shannon, if I were to do these exercises for a couple of months, in due time would I be able to access these states more easily on an instance basis?

RE: Core Activation BE - Ryan - 09-28-2010

Found this online:

Listening to specific BE CDs for as little as 10 minutes, can induce the ideal type of mental state that makes your mind receptive to lasting and profound changes in your behaviour. Actions such as meditation, creativity, problem solving, and other behavioral modifications become virtually automatic when practiced as directed. Over time, you will be able to achieve a state of natural physical and mental relaxation, almost instantly.

This hyper-relaxed state will make it possible for your subconscious mind to readily accept and act on the carefully targeted suggestions, applying them to your daily life. Specially created brainwave entrainment frequencies are embedded on the CDs and slow down your brainwaves to create lasting positive results. In this manner, virtually any problem can be resolved, and any change in behaviour can be effectively achieved.

You'll have to look at the pros/cons of increasing certain waves: http://4mind4life.com/blog/2008/04/04/theta-brain-waves/ Currently, I'm doing Theta Brainwaves as they work towards complete relaxation and are supposed to open your 'third eye'. I obviously have way too many beta waves thus the reason I experience so much anxiety, over-analyzing, and negative thinking.

Gamma -> Beta -> Alpha -> Theta -> Delta

I'm just curious what the benefits are to using the Meditative Set vs the Core set. From what I understand in the meditative set you start at a certain frequency, increase to that level of awareness and come back down? So what's the difference between doing that and just simply going to that level of awareness without easing into it? Is it also important to go from Alpha to Theta or am I able to just jump ahead to Theta and Delta?

RE: Core Activation BE - Spiral - 09-28-2010

Thanks for the link, Ryan.

RE: Core Activation BE - Shannon - 10-03-2010

(09-28-2010, 04:53 PM)Ryan Wrote: Found this online:

Listening to specific BE CDs for as little as 10 minutes, can induce the ideal type of mental state that makes your mind receptive to lasting and profound changes in your behaviour. Actions such as meditation, creativity, problem solving, and other behavioral modifications become virtually automatic when practiced as directed. Over time, you will be able to achieve a state of natural physical and mental relaxation, almost instantly.

This hyper-relaxed state will make it possible for your subconscious mind to readily accept and act on the carefully targeted suggestions, applying them to your daily life. Specially created brainwave entrainment frequencies are embedded on the CDs and slow down your brainwaves to create lasting positive results. In this manner, virtually any problem can be resolved, and any change in behaviour can be effectively achieved.

You'll have to look at the pros/cons of increasing certain waves: http://4mind4life.com/blog/2008/04/04/theta-brain-waves/ Currently, I'm doing Theta Brainwaves as they work towards complete relaxation and are supposed to open your 'third eye'. I obviously have way too many beta waves thus the reason I experience so much anxiety, over-analyzing, and negative thinking.

Gamma -> Beta -> Alpha -> Theta -> Delta

I'm just curious what the benefits are to using the Meditative Set vs the Core set. From what I understand in the meditative set you start at a certain frequency, increase to that level of awareness and come back down? So what's the difference between doing that and just simply going to that level of awareness without easing into it? Is it also important to go from Alpha to Theta or am I able to just jump ahead to Theta and Delta?

"Third eye" activation isn't something I would typically expect from using Theta BWE, personally. There's a lot more to it than just that. It can help in some cases, though.

The meditation set and the core set are different because one is intended to give you a simple tour of the different brainwave states - making each as obviously different from the others as is possible. The meditation set is intended to be more advanced, refined and subtle and offer you more options, using special and unusual subharmonic frequencies that are not typically available in BWE programs, and which allow you to much more thoroughly explore your brainwave states.

In pretty much all cases, the difference from awake (Beta) is not an increase, but a decrease in brainwave frequency. Then at the end the meditation set awakens you.

Going down slowly allows you to master the brainwave states in a controlled manner, which makes them safer and more useful. You don't have to follow the suggested regimen, but if you do, you'll be able to better access the various states of mind at will when you're finished.

RE: Core Activation BE - Shannon - 10-03-2010

(09-28-2010, 03:25 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: I've always wanted to try this set..

Shannon, if I were to do these exercises for a couple of months, in due time would I be able to access these states more easily on an instance basis?

Depending on how they are used, yes, but the meditation set is recommended if you're going to be aiming for that goal.

RE: Core Activation BE - Spiral - 10-03-2010

Sounds good. I may consider purchasing the meditation set soon.