Subliminal Talk
wm2 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: wm2 so far so good (/Thread-wm2-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: wm2 so far so good - Uncle Bob - 05-09-2015

Sorry to hear that. I had the employment thing during AM, lol. But that is understandable, by definition the boss needs to be the boss and you can't have another one in your company that might derail what you set up.

I think these women are scared, because they know they might lose you. They don't think they will lose someone "less" developed, because they think that this guy will not sleep around. That's why they settle with them. Especially when they think about having a family. Nearly all women I know settle with betas.

I would not quit if I were you. Enjoy the summer and after wm do a AYP or something like that. Wink

RE: wm2 so far so good - ImFreeman - 05-09-2015

Hey, i think you should see your full picture. You are a tall guy with a badass face, on top of that you get juiced. So you are this big strong badass guy and on top of that you have a strong frame and dominant auras and all the goodies in shannons subs. Of course women are feeling intimidated. In a relationship you need to beta up a bit so they don't feel you are unattainable and uncontrolable. Women need to feel they have some control on the other person for the relationship to work.

Again, they need to 'feel' they have some control. But never give them control, at least not of life changing subjects.

For you it might be too much ATM, for other guys it is not enough. I am a short guy (167cm/5.6), and i need all the dominant auras and unbreakable frame i can muster.

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-09-2015

thanks for the replies guys...

catman the best reaction so far on wm i got from miss bikini germany she was totaly in to me when meeting her in a bank , but they are not enough high status women like that...

freeman i agree to your post it might be too much for me, what i have from when i am so alpha if i am alone and only have short relationships and one night stands , the reason i started shanons women attraction subs was that i wanted to get a girlfriend and now my lie is gone in a total different direction...

RE: wm2 so far so good - JJ54 - 05-09-2015

I can say, since being on AM6 for 5 months now, that 90% of the women I've interacted with on a daily basis are just not on the same level as me. Most girls I've been around range between the ages of 16 to 25. And based on my observation, girls in their late teens and early 20's are definitely intimidated by my Alpha aura. Why? Because they can sense deep down within them that I'm a man who have options and is not afraid to walk away from them if things go south. In my opinion, this exposes their weakness in insecurity, in that they know my value is much higher than they think. Now, have I gotten rejections because of this? Of course, but that's to be expected from women whom are insecure and/or not on your maturity/status level. This is one of the reasons why I'm going to run one of the AYP subs after this first run of AM6 I'm on. I can honestly say I'm so much happier being an Alpha now than I was beforehand. Women are no longer a source of validation for me, and I know there are women out there who will truly appreciate the man I am becoming.

Just my input.

RE: wm2 so far so good - CatMan - 05-09-2015

(05-09-2015, 10:40 AM)JJ54 Wrote: I can say, sense being on AM6 for 5 months now, that 90% of the women I've interacted with on a daily basis are just not on the same level as me. Most girls I've been around range between the ages of 16 to 25. And based on my observation, girls in their late teens and early 20's are definitely intimidated by my Alpha aura. Why? Because they can sense deep down within them that I'm a man who have options and is not afraid to walk away from them if things go south. In my opinion, this exposes their weakness in insecurity, in that they know my value is much higher than they think. Now, have I gotten rejections because of this? Of course, but that's to be expected from women whom are insecure and/or not on your maturity/status level. This is one of the reasons why I'm going to run one of the AYP subs after this first run of AM6 I'm on. I can honestly say I'm so much happier being an Alpha now than I was beforehand. Women are no longer a source of validation for me, and I know there are women out there who will truly appreciate the man I am becoming.

Just my input.

Exactly my experience.

Co-sign to the max.

RE: wm2 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 05-09-2015

I wondering this for myself too. When I was on SM, my bosses always made sure to mention "I'M in charge, just so long as you understand that." without me saying or doing anything. One time it was part of the interview even lol.

I also feel like I'm scaring women away a lot. Too forward, too ballsy. I dunno, just seems like I've gone too high, either that or too low. But it's not like people treat me badly.

I just wish I knew a way to tell people "it's ok, don't be afraid." or something I dunno lol.

(05-09-2015, 10:40 AM)JJ54 Wrote: I can say, sense being on AM6 for 5 months now, that 90% of the women I've interacted with on a daily basis are just not on the same level as me. Most girls I've been around range between the ages of 16 to 25. And based on my observation, girls in their late teens and early 20's are definitely intimidated by my Alpha aura. Why? Because they can sense deep down within them that I'm a man who have options and is not afraid to walk away from them if things go south. In my opinion, this exposes their weakness in insecurity, in that they know my value is much higher than they think. Now, have I gotten rejections because of this? Of course, but that's to be expected from women whom are insecure and/or not on your maturity/status level. This is one of the reasons why I'm going to run one of the AYP subs after this first run of AM6 I'm on. I can honestly say I'm so much happier being an Alpha now than I was beforehand. Women are no longer a source of validation for me, and I know there are women out there who will truly appreciate the man I am becoming.

Just my input.

thats what i thought too at the beginig but after being isolated more and more and meeting more resistence and being much of the time alone you start to wonder if its really worth it ...

RE: wm2 so far so good - JJ54 - 05-09-2015

(05-09-2015, 10:55 AM)AfzalG Wrote:

Just my input.

thats what i thought too at the beginig but after being isolated more and more and meeting more resistence and being much of the time alone you start to wonder if its really worth it ...

Honestly, I consider myself a lone wolf even before doing AM6. But since using the sub, it's worth it very much. Now I can't speak for you since I've never been in your shoes nor experienced the things you went through. But I can say I don't let others' societal programming discourage me from my personal development and self-growth. If some women are scared of me because I'm too dominant for them, that's their problem. If an employer is scared of me because my body-language and mentality is much more stronger than theirs, that's their problem. No, I don't go looking for trouble. And I'm respectful and mindful of others around me. But I'm no longer going to lower my standards just so the insecured ones can feel better about themselves. As the saying goes, there's always someone for everyone out there. And when you know you can use the Universe to find the perfect match for you, I see no reason to stop your self-development.

RE: wm2 so far so good - jonathan4all - 05-09-2015

Am6 helped me to understand woman deep down inside as I have better understanding of myself. I took very personally when I was rejected by girls before. But after AM6 it has gone substantially. Still a lot to develop. Also AM6 is very zen. In BASE, the so called POLYMORPHIC AURA, hasn't been noticed much. I got few looks at least in AM6. Haha sound like 20ish but sometimes can't hide feelings of missing those looks of AM6. Justin's 2 years exposure of AOS/BIABW is a good proof that if we stick to few runs it can change drastically. Afzal I suggest you to study(not just reading) 48th laws of power or 50s law by Robert Green. It can help you to understand profoundly where to be Alpha and where not to be. Pretty solid book on strategy and social intelligence.Specially, he most of the time talks about "passive aggression" pretty interesting concept I believe woman, power, money in all cases you must have a higher level of social intelligence to fit and fit in. CATMAN and AfzalG so far I am pretty inspired by both of your journey. But some people might need few more runs, guess I am one of those.

I definetly want to read this book, i didnt say i want to stop my self development just want to move it in another direction, not any longer focused on women ....

RE: wm2 so far so good - ffaux - 05-09-2015

(05-09-2015, 09:17 AM)AfzalG Wrote: i really think i will stop using wm and any alpha/women related sub and start using ltu...

ps darth xedonas already stopped ( told me via pn / he will update his journal theses days...)

Seems a lot like resistance to me. If I was in your shoes I would push through the fear and the feelings of loneliness and see how I feel at the end. And then, since you say you started this journey to find a girlfriend, if I know that only girls that are Miss Bikini Germany feel worthy of me I would run AYPGF and let the perfect one come to me.

RE: wm2 so far so good - jonathan4all - 05-09-2015

(05-09-2015, 12:56 PM)AfzalG Wrote: I definetly want to read this book, i didnt say i want to stop my self development just want to move it in another direction, not any longer focused on women ....

definitely , you have already achieved good amount of success in women's area. Now you can harness greatness on power and money too. Since, subs work quiet well on you; probably, you will do better on other areas.

i am just tiered of being alpha all the time i will consciously choose to be beta for the next few weeks with my ex and look what happens hahah i know its crazy but i am crazy too Smile

RE: wm2 so far so good - Shawn - 05-09-2015

(05-09-2015, 09:17 AM)AfzalG Wrote: i really think i will stop using wm and any alpha/women related sub and start using ltu...

This could be resistance, but you should be aware that the six stage subs are causing a temporary dysbalance and bring the balance back at the last stage. This could also be a reason. As you decided to do 64 days instead 32 so it doesn't help to finish it fast. By the way, at which stage are you currently.