Subliminal Talk
wm2 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: wm2 so far so good (/Thread-wm2-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: wm2 so far so good - CatMan - 05-27-2015

Absolutely finish the program the same way you started, same days per stage etc. to prevent imbalancing yourself and hurting your development down the road. Then, do AM6. AM6 is awesome and will give you all the foundation you need. I loved my run and will do it again soon. After that, you can go for a magnet with a more stronger foundation.

RE: wm2 so far so good - brightike - 05-28-2015

Finish the way you started. The conditioning will still be there when you go to do AM. On a side note. AM5 was pretty good, but AM 6 was much smoother and a more well rounded. The SM lead in was epic too! You can pull through this.. Look at your old journals.. You've pulled through some rough stuff before!

RE: wm2 so far so good - athanas - 05-28-2015

If you want money why not consider BASE

You'll become a dominant alpha male with high status and your own source of income. Not being paid by a boss, not having to obey a boss. While you also get highly motivated and productive to reach that point and more

RE: wm2 so far so good - Womanizer - 05-28-2015

(05-28-2015, 08:45 AM)athanas Wrote: If you want money why not consider BASE

You'll become a dominant alpha male with high status and your own source of income. Not being paid by a boss, not having to obey a boss. While you also get highly motivated and productive to reach that point and more

I been thinking about that too , I strongly dislike having to follow someone I have no respect for. Seems like the highest form of alpha is the one who has financial freedom and of course is healthy.

RE: wm2 so far so good - brightike - 05-29-2015

The two books I have been reading in tandem are Models: Attract Women Through Honesty, and The Unchained Man - The Alpha Male 2.0. They go into a man feeling happy and comfortable in his life it had to do with women and finances betting sorted out.

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-29-2015

i wanted to make a poll but it seems you guys already decided what way i will go Smile

i really dont care what i will do next because i know all of them will give me growth in one way or another....

so if no other suggestions here i will do am6 after finishing wm2

RE: wm2 so far so good - Clansy - 05-29-2015

I would go for BASE too, after that AM6.

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 06-06-2015

i am reading pandoras box right now... i wished i would have read it earlier it made me realize so much things... do you have other books you recommend me, i have decided to invest all of my free time in studying women and pick up as a hobby since i am listening to subs related to this i will rather invest my time in this then in computer games movies or other forms of wasting my time...

update:

so beside some new things i realized and negative experiences mentioned in another thread (http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5580.html). i hooked up with nearly two new girls every day in berlin, my girlfriend is writing me that she loves me like 25 times a day... girls tell me "you are such a strong man it turns me on how you treat women you are sexy even if you are mean", the girl i mentioned early which had a boyfriend and wanted to firendzone me, now wants to have sex with me she is literally offering her to me without me doing anything wow that didnt happen to me even on sm... i cant understand why wm is so unpopular...

negative things: poeple are faking me in chatrooms....
pictures of me with girls are getting less and less likes on facebook (jealousy...haters)
several guys wanted to start a fight with me but pussied back pretty fast after they saw i was ready, i think they sense it if someone is afraid or not ( i know i am a big guy, being in prison and always caring weapons with me even in clubs sureley help for my confidence in this situations...)

RE: wm2 so far so good - ffaux - 06-06-2015

What's Pandora's box? Can you link?

RE: wm2 so far so good - DarthXedonias - 06-06-2015

Btw Afzalg, What stage are you currently on?

RE: wm2 so far so good - Ace - 06-07-2015

(06-06-2015, 03:07 PM)AfzalG Wrote: i hooked up with nearly two new girls every day in berlin, my girlfriend is writing me that she loves me like 25 times a day... girls tell me "you are such a strong man it turns me on how you treat women you are sexy even if you are mean", the girl i mentioned early which had a boyfriend and wanted to firendzone me, now wants to have sex with me she is literally offering her to me without me doing anything wow that didnt happen to me even on sm... i cant understand why wm is so unpopular...
Those are awesome results, why do you need a PUA sub? You don't need that.

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 06-07-2015

i am on stage 5 right now....

ace because i always want more and more power Smile

RE: wm2 so far so good - Uncle Bob - 06-07-2015

(06-06-2015, 03:07 PM)AfzalG Wrote: i cant understand why wm is so unpopular...

Because you are complaining most of the time on this thread about it, even wanting to quit. ;-) Besides, your views on alphaness (pissing people off, betaizing males), women and confidence (needing guns for it), are not what results from AM5 or AM6, hopefully, in my case certainly not. In the light of this, I guess I too have to make a request for a new mens title that fits for what I want, now that I am definitely not running wm ... Confused

I actually think I saw you in berlin, but was to busy to turn around and ask the guy if he was you , lol.

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 06-07-2015

dont worry you surely wont get the same results as me Wink

you will probably be one of the guys that will talk through the hole program about your interesting dreams, or deep enlighted insides on life and how you now dont want/need girls but still mastrubate like 5 times a day lol

(02-26-2015, 10:37 AM)Uncle Bob Wrote: SM3 is over.
Here is my SM3 Experience:

Just mentioned AA:
It was down with AM6, down most of the time with SM3, but up while travelling with a train and seeing a gorgeous girl. I just could not talk to her. (Stage 5)

While on holiday I noticed that a lot of women were attracted to me, but somehow I did not want to talk to those, who were in company of friends or relatives. I was afraid of what they might think (Stage 4)

Goals:
Right now I think about doing SM3 again ( do I need to run AM6 before? ) or doing AM6 again. I think doing AM a 3rd time is a good idea. I want to kill useless activity, like social drinking, idle consumerism, etc. I fear that AM might kill socializing, but that is what I need, especially for business purposes.

See You!

i wonder if you have more foundation and better understand what alphaness is why you dont get the chicks or results as i have Smile
everywhere in the animal kingdom and everywhere else the alpha is the one that gets the females so you can have so many run throughs am or anything else if you dont get the girls you are not alpha no matter what you think about yourself

i see guys running am like for 3 times and still struggle to approach girls weird logic....

and of course i always have a weapon with me i will make sure that i wont get beaten into coma or death like a bodybuilder a week ago in a club in frankfurt