Subliminal Talk
wm2 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: wm2 so far so good (/Thread-wm2-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-24-2014

So guys I have started with wm2 yesterday, i am 12 hours into stage 1.
So far i am noticing a slightly change in my opinion about women, all the pressure from sm towards sex seems to get weaker i feel better and my familiy is nicer to me. Also i´ve noticed an overall decrease in hate.

I choosed to do wm to get more social and because of my misogonynistic fews i noticed i have.

We will see what will happen.

PS: The better i get and the more i use shannons subs i realize that the so called puas are nothing special in 99% of the cases i see guys annoying chiks, lying on the or begging them till they agree to let them fuck them, i would never be so persistent if a women shows no interest or says no several time to continue because i have something calles self-worth and i dont give it away for a fuck. Thats not the way of an alpha, i wished i had invested the money in shannons subs rather than in all this pick up shit...

RE: wm2 so far so good - IronSmooth - 05-24-2014

Good luck AfzaIG! Can't wait to read about your adventures.
You are making me want to skip AM6 and go straight to WM.
I need that pressure off me. Grew up in a religious home where sex had to be sacred until marriage. Holding to some messed up beliefs.

Amen. Most PUAs are just persistent and that is why they get some results. It all just looks so fake and hard to watch. I cringe when i see videos of them running up to girls and try to seem like they care.
In reality these subs will do much more than any PUA lessons ever will. Although Daygame Blueprint isn't bad. But that one guy is very wierd. Dunno how chicks even talk to him lol.

Would be incredible to see someone run AM6 and WM back to back for 2 years. Holy sheet.

RE: wm2 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 05-24-2014

What made you choose WM? Was it just the "bad" feelings from SM?

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-24-2014

(05-24-2014, 12:42 AM)AfzalG Wrote: I choosed to do wm to get more social and because of my misogonynistic fews i noticed i have.

Also i want to improve my dating and flriting skills and have more freedom to choose. I enjoy the effects of wm it makes mw feel good and is less demanding and causing less resistence within me.

Yesterday i went clubbing everyone was very very very nice to me...the men called me "monsieur" and the women asked if they can sit at my table. One girl asked me if I am an mma fighter, i said no and asked "do i look like one" she said "yes you do". Then she continued to ask me what i work, didnt want to tell her anything. And then she began to tell me that she is also doing criminal things and is very interested to know what i do, and that i scare her. She said she would like me to come next friday to get to know her "beautiful female friends" and asked me if i am single, she was so interested that it almost scared me, she said i look like a man who knows a lot of beautiful women and that i should come to help her choose some girls which will work for her lol. I didnt want to tell her anything about me because i dont want to have contact with criminals, she said she thinks that i and my friend are big in buisness lol. And that i look cute although my aura scares her... She said she has a lot of contacts with the "mafia" Big Grin and that she wants to introduce me to some poeple. I said that i am not intersted in this, and she said that she thinks that i must be a millionaire or something like this lol. At the end we took some shots with her and she asked for my number i said that i dont give my number away, and she said so type in mines in your cellphone, i said "just write it down on a piece of paper i´ll call you". While leaving my friend said "wtf was this?" i said i dont know man but i didnt buy shanons subs to get in the mafia lol . =D

Also girls with boyfriends and are turning their heads to me like in the film exorcist lol, poeple old and young, male and female are starring at me like i am an alien lol. My dreams are very vivid and i am learning a lot about me while sleeping i feel less tired than with sm.

RE: wm2 so far so good - Clansy - 05-25-2014

Awesome to hear you are enjoying it! Well Bad Ass aura from SM is still there as I can see. Cant wait till the end of summer then I will start my own WM journey.

RE: wm2 so far so good - jonathan4all - 05-25-2014

Afzal I know it's bit irrelevant to this thread .. but still I cant refrain myself asking you. Could you share a little bit on your sex drive, inner urge and orgasm experience before and after SM. Overall sexual department Big Grin not anything regarding woman's reaction or manifestation. Thanks.

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-25-2014

hey jonathan, my sex drive was very different from stage to stage the highest and best performance i had with stage 3. the sex drive and inner urge felt different from stage to stage so its hard to describe but i could fuck everytime i want even if i thought this wont work i still could get an erection and fuck the shit out of her....also on sm nothing felt sick enough if it turned me on Shy

update: feel good social anxiety decreased, i am much more open and calm, i make fun with poeple ask them random questions and my hate against humanity i had with sm decreased, also a funny thing random poeple are saying hi to me or thinking they know me some even ask me if they know me from the tv... flirting feels much easier and not so much focused on the outcome, women tell me that i am cocky but they laugh about it too i enjoy talking to poeple much more. also i notice the fearless programming kicking in i am much more bold and doing things that used to scare me in the past...

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-26-2014

update: sitting there in a coffee shop, depressed and fucked up from life, when the waitress walks by and drops a piece of paper on my table with a smile on her face....

RE: wm2 so far so good - JackOfHearts - 05-26-2014

wow WM2 is powerful, this woman have a high sexual drive according to her writing (her lower loop is big!!).
This is crazy how can you be depressed and still attract woman like this.

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-26-2014

(05-26-2014, 08:29 AM)maniac360 Wrote: wow WM2 is powerful, this woman have a high sexual drive according to her writing (her lower loop is big!!).
This is crazy how can you be depressed and still attract woman like this.

interesting didnt know that....

RE: wm2 so far so good - Clansy - 05-26-2014

Would be awesome to learn something about how to read handwriting! Maybe you can give some good book recommendations? Wink

RE: wm2 so far so good - JackOfHearts - 05-26-2014

I read this one, it's for beginner : NLP - Baggett - "Handwriting Success Secrets-Mantesh".
I began to read this one but I stopped for the moment: "Handwriting Analysis" by Karen Amend and Mary S . Ruiz, it's a beginner book too but it's a bit more long to read, the first one talk about changing personality with handwriting so it's more general. The second seems to focus only on handwriting and doesn't tell how to use handwriting to change personality.

I discovered that handwriting analysis is not known as pseudo science according to the general population, it's used for criminal case study so a lot of books should teach this subject "accuraletly" without the lie other science are facing like NLP or subliminal.

RE: wm2 so far so good - Clansy - 05-26-2014

Thank you, gonna give it a go somewhere in the summer!

RE: wm2 so far so good - Shannon - 05-26-2014

(05-24-2014, 02:22 AM)IronSmooth Wrote: Good luck AfzaIG! Can't wait to read about your adventures.
You are making me want to skip AM6 and go straight to WM. (Snip)

Please don't do that. It's about like trying to start a car going in 2nd or 3rd gear. You'll find it wastes your time, because you have to go back and get the foundation anyway.