Subliminal Talk
My AM6 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My AM6 journal (/Thread-My-AM6-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: My AM6 journal - Ace - 11-27-2014

Yeah, true confidence is just the absence of fear. Big Grin

RE: My AM6 journal - Natious - 11-27-2014

Confidence is going for the things you want in life with the understanding of fear and acting regardless of it. If you truly understand the root of your fears, you realize it's not the fear of that possible unwanted outcome that you fear, its the fear of the fear itself.

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 12-03-2014

AM6 round 1..... DONE.... I'm going to leave feedback after a few days break and then I'm going onto healthy knees and BIATBW for a couple of months. I've dropped my studying to focus on my business, I know I've made a smart move in doing so (even though I HATE dropping things). It's too time consuming trying to study, start a business and hold down a full time job at once.

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 12-05-2014

Since stopping AM6 I feel all over the place. I keep switching between feeling like a scared little boy and feeling really confident. I'm also having a very disturbed sleep with dreams that are that fucked up I don't even want to think about them (horror movie like dreams). Is this normal ? I'm feel very unstable. How long will it take for it to pass ?

RE: My AM6 journal - ffaux - 12-06-2014

It's likely that a lot of the resistance you've had is lifting and a lot of the programming is coming to effect that was previously suppressed. One month after finishing I can still notice the effects of AM6 unfolding for me. The listening is done but AM6 is still in effect. Treat it like you would if it was during a stage of AM6: journal about your experience and wait it out Smile

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 12-06-2014

Thanks for your input ffaux. I was planning on starting healthy knees and BIATW tomorrow but now I'm going to leave it for another week. I can see WHY it is important to take a break now. I really didn't expect this. At times it feels like I've lost all my results and gone ten steps backwards at the same time.

Shannon, your input on this would be appreciated.....

RE: My AM6 journal - JackOfHearts - 12-06-2014

I felt this way too, I was trying to find something to do to avoid feeling like shit. I was craving for another sub, I could not stand waiting but now I feel normal again. It last for 2 weeks at least.

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 12-06-2014

Did anyone find that they kind of "missed AM6" after completing it ? I felt like I was on one hell of a journey. I've been soooo dedicated to getting a good amount of listening time in every day and now it's just stopped. I kind of feel lost in some ways lol.

RE: My AM6 journal - MJ1 - 12-06-2014

I kind of feel AM6 is a must,like workout.it's been about a month after i finished it and yes i miss it too.

Imagine AM on 6G.