Subliminal Talk
My AM6 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My AM6 journal (/Thread-My-AM6-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 11-23-2014

Resistance gone, I feel goooooooooooood. I've just had a quick look through the product description of AM6 and I can honestly say I don't think that there's much that it hasn't done. The only area I'm lacking in is with women (literally), everything else seems to be SOLID. Before reading it I was planning on running it again before moving on, but now I'm leaning towards WM. I feel as though I've got all the Alpha side in check (don't get me wrong I could still improve) but, the only problem is that I've quite isolated myself in doing so, this has pushed me away from my idiotic friends and has reduced me going out socializing a lot. I feel like I need a push to get out socializing and being happy, and I feel like WM *may* give me this.

AM6 has really pushed me in the right direction, this time next year I should be making BIG ££££££ thanks to the confidence boost it gave me to start up my own business. I sure recommend this program to anyone who wants to become his own man who is strong minded and has solid foundations. I've come so far since starting this program it's unreal...

So what do I do ? AM6/AM6/WM/WM ? or AM6/WM/AM6 ? I'm not sure if I'll be needing a double run of WM. I mainly need the push to be more social more than anything. I feel that once I've got it I'll be fine....

P.S. How long of a break can you have between AM and WM ? 3 Months ??

RE: My AM6 journal - DarthXedonias - 11-23-2014

Good to hear about your progress Adam. Its good to see that someone got great results from one run through like I did. I've also noticed the Isolation you mentioned. Its seems like through out AM6 I became less concerned with socialization and cutting off connections with people who are negative or controlling. Its seems to be a theme of the AM journals I read that people get a more introverted and contemplative mood while running the program. As for what to do next, if your worried about your strong foundation weakening too much over the course of a year doing the AM6/AM6/WM/WM combo I would personally go with the AM6/WM/AM6 rotation.

Don't quote me but If I remember from a post I read I think the max you are suppose to take a break in between the AM and WM subs is one month. Any longer and Your suppose to run the AM refresher.

RE: My AM6 journal - LionKing - 11-24-2014

Sounds great adam. I definitely got that isolation effect from AM6 as well. I wonder if its just that the 1st time we run it, we stop doing things, and hanging out with people, we didn't really want to do in the first place, and then on later run-throughs it would actually push us to socialize in the way we want.. (OAA, extroversion training) or maybe its always an isolating effect, focusing you internally.

RE: My AM6 journal - TheChosenOne - 11-24-2014

Awesome results.. I would run the Refresher if I was in your situation. Updated subs to 5g/6g will probably be coming soon, along wwith updates from Shannon on release schedule . Socializing Is Just A Fun Game 5G was I title I requested after using the 3g version but I'm not sure what the time line is on updating subs

EDIT: The 3g version was great but it's not available anymore

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 11-24-2014

(11-23-2014, 01:28 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: Good to hear about your progress Adam. Its good to see that someone got great results from one run through like I did. I've also noticed the Isolation you mentioned. Its seems like through out AM6 I became less concerned with socialization and cutting off connections with people who are negative or controlling. Its seems to be a theme of the AM journals I read that people get a more introverted and contemplative mood while running the program. As for what to do next, if your worried about your strong foundation weakening too much over the course of a year doing the AM6/AM6/WM/WM combo I would personally go with the AM6/WM/AM6 rotation.

Don't quote me but If I remember from a post I read I think the max you are suppose to take a break in between the AM and WM subs is one month. Any longer and Your suppose to run the AM refresher.

I think a lot of my results come down to the fact that I've more or less listened to the whole program exclusively through headphones/ear buds (ultrasonic track - day/night). I've had one hell of a ride with some of the most wackiest dreams you could ever imagine. Last night I got into a fight with a pack of wolfs in my local park lmao. There has been a change in the trend of my dreams, I used to have dreams of trying to run away when experiencing a confrontation but never being able to (like I was stuck in quick sand). Now I just fight what ever it is lol. I can't remember if I killed the wolfs or not but I do know I stood my ground with them. I remember a bleeding hand but that's about it.

(11-24-2014, 12:26 AM)LionKing Wrote: Sounds great adam. I definitely got that isolation effect from AM6 as well. I wonder if its just that the 1st time we run it, we stop doing things, and hanging out with people, we didn't really want to do in the first place, and then on later run-throughs it would actually push us to socialize in the way we want.. (OAA, extroversion training) or maybe its always an isolating effect, focusing you internally.

That's an interesting point Simba Big Grin, I think I'll keep my eyes on "Darwins" journal for a while as he's on his second run. I'm a believer of sticking something out, but on the other hand I feel like I'm missing the "big picture". SM seems a step too far in all honesty, it's more the social aspect I'm after. Of course though, I do want as much dripping wet vagina as possible, I just want some sort of connection with them so I can enjoy their company instead of being used as a female sex toy lol :angel: .

(11-24-2014, 12:37 AM)TheChosenOne Wrote: Awesome results.. I would run the Refresher if I was in your situation. Updated subs to 5g/6g will probably be coming soon, along wwith updates from Shannon on release schedule . Socializing Is Just A Fun Game 5G was I title I requested after using the 3g version but I'm not sure what the time line is on updating subs

EDIT: The 3g version was great but it's not available anymore

I would run the refresher but the only problem is it will just give me more of the same. I want "more", but I want different. I'll see how I feel anyway when I've completely finished and had a break. I'm also considering BIATBW along side MLS. Then I could jump straight back onto AM6 after.... We shall see...

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 11-25-2014

I've decided to run BIATBW for a few months before returning to AM6 for round 2. Hopefully it should pull some females into my life. I'll have to try and push past the Isolation if it gets worse.

RE: My AM6 journal - Ricardo - 11-25-2014

If you're going to spend a few months on BIATBW then you might as well to the WM sub. Go big or go home..as they say.

I would but I want to run something along side it. It's either going to be MLS or healthy knees (it will depend on what happens over the next week - I maybe dropping my studying to focus completely on my business). Only if you could run something else along side 5g.....

RE: My AM6 journal - Ricardo - 11-25-2014

Yes 5G is great but the downside is one sub at a timeSad But at least that focuses your mind on what your really want. A 6 stager is a big commitment as it's 6 months and nothing else. If you want to focus on MLS or healthy knees then that's clearly where your goals are at this time.

It sure is a big commitment. Saying that it hasn't half gone quick. I remember starting and thinking to myself "I wonder what I'll be like when I finish". Well, I'm pretty much there now and I'm happy with the results.

On a side note, I am so F*CKING glad I found IML. It's opened up another world of opportunities for all of us. It's just a shame that I can't convince more people into the benefits of this stuff. So far all I've got is either being laughed at, or down the lines of: "if you believe in that you'll believe anything" (my dad actually said that to me). WTF is wrong with people lol, why are they so ignorant....

RE: My AM6 journal - Ace - 11-25-2014

(11-25-2014, 12:59 PM)adam225 Wrote: It's just a shame that I can't convince more people into the benefits of this stuff. So far all I've got is either being laughed at, or down the lines of: "if you believe in that you'll believe anything" (my dad actually said that to me). WTF is wrong with people lol, why are they so ignorant....
People believe that being successful is a very complex and difficult process. They don't want to believe that it can be easy and simple.
A lot of people are stuck in their lives because they are looking for a complex algorithm to solve their problems. Even when they find a simple solution they will reject it because it was "too simple" to be true.

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 11-26-2014

That's exactly how it is. Both my parents are a perfect example of this. Another thing that I've REALLY noticed is how sheepish the masses actually are. I look at people in a totally different way now compared to how I did prior to AM6.

RE: My AM6 journal - Ace - 11-26-2014

That's because of fear. Most of the people in the world live in a tremendous amount of fear. That's why they don't feel confident enough to follow their own path. They just figure out what the majority is doing and follow them playing it safe.
Fear also creates a psychological perimeter in their minds which keeps them bound to their old ideas, thoughts and beliefs. They keep using the same faulty external conditioning which they were given as a child and follow it through out their lives. Their negative beliefs manifest a negative reality which reinforces their negative beliefs. They also see others living life the same way and this further reinforces their negative beliefs thus trapping them in a viscous cycle of negativity. Even if somebody has a new insight and tries to break free, it's a losing battle unless they let go of fear.

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 11-27-2014

(11-26-2014, 10:17 PM)Ace Wrote: That's because of fear. Most of the people in the world live in a tremendous amount of fear. That's why they don't feel confident enough to follow their own path. They just figure out what the majority is doing and follow them playing it safe.
Fear also creates a psychological perimeter in their minds which keeps them bound to their old ideas, thoughts and beliefs. They keep using the same faulty external conditioning which they were given as a child and follow it through out their lives. Their negative beliefs manifest a negative reality which reinforces their negative beliefs. They also see others living life the same way and this further reinforces their negative beliefs thus trapping them in a viscous cycle of negativity. Even if somebody has a new insight and tries to break free, it's a losing battle unless they let go of fear.

I agree with that. I think 99% of people don't understand what fear actually is and how much of a huge role in the results their experiencing it actually plays. At one point I use to look up at people who were considered tough, but now I look at those same people as being really insecure (along with others that look up at them). I think there is a huge misunderstanding of confidence and arrogance. They can be easily be perceived as being the same, whereas in reality they are complete opposites. All arrogant people are insecure (without exception), I don't care how many fights they've had, or how many times they've been to prison, the reason they did what they did was out of fear. A confident person on the other hand is a lot more secure in his/her self (that's not to say they don't have insecurities). They don't feel the need to prove themselves as they are happy with who they are - if they want to improve their results they look inwards (rather than trying to manipulate the external world).