Subliminal Talk
My AM6 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My AM6 journal (/Thread-My-AM6-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 10-07-2014

I've downloaded it but in all honesty I don't need it. If it ever got really bad I'd give it a shot.

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 10-07-2014

Brilliant, I'm feeling tired all of a sudden, procrastination has come over me, and my attention span has gone bad. Hopefully it get worse before it get better. I'm getting bored of no resistance.

RE: My AM6 journal - DarthXedonias - 10-07-2014

Interesting, I've been getting the same thing. Lots of dreams but not that many changes I can put my finger on. I've only noticed two things so far. I've gotten very contemplative about where i'm going in life and if I find something that I could be doing to move in that direction I feel compelled to do it.

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 10-11-2014

^^ I'm getting like that also, I feel like I'm being pushed to get my life on track.

Update, I feel good, really good. I keep having dreams that have fun enjoyable songs in the background and waking up with them going through my mind (no singing, just a nice tune - anyone else ever experienced this ?? ) I also keep having the James bond tune go through my mind every now and then (I don't know if this has anything to do with me reading it in the FAQs). I've also become EXTREMELY sociable all of a sudden (I felt a hard shift in perception a couple of hours after listening on Thursday). A lot more people have started speaking to me and the conversations seem to flow with so much ease. The only downside is I feel quite lethargic at times (like now), I need to get on with my studies but I feel like sleeping instead lol. So far, so goooood !!!

RE: My AM6 journal - JackOfHearts - 10-11-2014

(10-07-2014, 04:35 AM)adam225 Wrote: My ear ringing has almost gone now, it's hard to notice it unless it's really quite. It is annoying though. I think it's the constant repetition of the same sound with the trickling stream track. Shame you're not a fan of the Ocean surf track or ultrasonic.

By the way, when listening at night how loud do you have it ? 25% ??

Hard to tell, I try to use the minimum possible. Around 15% I would say. I noticed that it's really the subliminal who is triggering this tinnitus (or the trickling stream).

I have done a test: I listen to some music around the same volume of the subliminal , even a bit more loud. Then I switch to the subliminal. I have notice that when I play the subliminal my tinnitus get more noticeable and irritating. And when I stop the subliminal it get better right away. Whereas when I play a song I don't get that strong reaction. Either it's the sub or the trickling or I didn't do the right test. I'll test with the ocean, I don't listen to the ultrasonic at all, I don't feel at ease when listening to it.

My other theory is that the tinnitus is the result of my strong resistance. According to various source the tinnitus is the result of stress, anxiety, fear, stress, lack of sleep, wrong diet, etc. In my case it might be some strong fear I hold back for myself.
Recently I have notice I have some deep resistance linked to the subliminal. I wake up with some kind of nightmare where the nightmare is related to my speaker playing the subliminal.
it's not the first time I got this kind of dream.

RE: My AM6 journal - JackOfHearts - 10-11-2014

(10-11-2014, 09:57 AM)adam225 Wrote: ^^ I'm getting like that also, I feel like I'm being pushed to get my life on track.

Update, I feel good, really good. I keep having dreams that have fun enjoyable songs in the background and waking up with them going through my mind (no singing, just a nice tune - anyone else ever experienced this ?? ) I also keep having the James bond tune go through my mind every now and then (I don't know if this has anything to do with me reading it in the FAQs). I've also become EXTREMELY sociable all of a sudden (I felt a hard shift in perception a couple of hours after listening on Thursday). A lot more people have started speaking to me and the conversations seem to flow with so much ease. The only downside is I feel quite lethargic at times (like now), I need to get on with my studies but I feel like sleeping instead lol. So far, so goooood !!!

I have experience that too. The background music in my head. James bond and a few others.

RE: My AM6 journal - JackOfHearts - 10-12-2014

(10-12-2014, 01:35 AM)Raz Wrote:
Maniac Wrote:I have done a test: I listen to some music around the same volume of the subliminal , even a bit more loud. Then I switch to the subliminal. I have notice that when I play the subliminal my tinnitus get more noticeable and irritating. And when I stop the subliminal it get better right away. Whereas when I play a song I don't get that strong reaction. Either it's the sub or the trickling or I didn't do the right test. I'll test with the ocean, I don't listen to the ultrasonic at all, I don't feel at ease when listening to it.

My other theory is that the tinnitus is the result of my strong resistance. According to various source the tinnitus is the result of stress, anxiety, fear, stress, lack of sleep, wrong diet, etc. In my case it might be some strong fear I hold back for myself.

I noticed this high frequency in the trickling stream as well. First in LTU, but I stopped worrying about it and got used to it. Yesterday when I gave BASE the first run-through with headphones and the trickling stream I concentrated fully on the sound to see what kind of associations/visualizations I would get to figure the sub out, there was this high-pitched sound again. I'd say this is definitely not tinnitus, more the sub itself, as I only experience it with this subliminally-loaded tracks. Temporary tinnitus I experience after playing with my band or participating in overly loud concerts has definitely another pitch, it is not as high as the one in the trickling stream and will definitely not vanish by switching tracks or turning them off. Listen to the high frequency intently and without fear and you'll notice that it is irregular and not steady. It's splashing and pulsing. It is exactly like the ultrasonic track (yes, I hear it).

So relax, nothing is wrong with your hearing. This is fear mixed with an audio-sensation you haven't consciously experienced and filed as save yet.

Raz

I'm wondering sometimes if you are a human being Tongue
Thanks for the tips. While I don't hear the ultrasonic, I notice something.

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 10-13-2014

(10-11-2014, 10:49 PM)maniac360 Wrote:
(10-07-2014, 04:35 AM)adam225 Wrote: My ear ringing has almost gone now, it's hard to notice it unless it's really quite. It is annoying though. I think it's the constant repetition of the same sound with the trickling stream track. Shame you're not a fan of the Ocean surf track or ultrasonic.

Hard to tell, I try to use the minimum possible. Around 15% I would say. I noticed that it's really the subliminal who is triggering this tinnitus (or the trickling stream).

I have done a test: I listen to some music around the same volume of the subliminal , even a bit more loud. Then I switch to the subliminal. I have notice that when I play the subliminal my tinnitus get more noticeable and irritating. And when I stop the subliminal it get better right away. Whereas when I play a song I don't get that strong reaction. Either it's the sub or the trickling or I didn't do the right test. I'll test with the ocean, I don't listen to the ultrasonic at all, I don't feel at ease when listening to it.

Recently I have notice I have some deep resistance linked to the subliminal. I wake up with some kind of nightmare where the nightmare is related to my speaker playing the subliminal.

You could be onto something here Manic. I had a few thoughts once about it being the subliminal messages themselves but totally dismissed it. What's come to mind now is that it isn't actually anything to do with our ears (or auditory system) what so ever - the ringing lies in our brain with interpreting and acting on the subliminal messages. I also doubt it is a form of resistance itself, it's the complete opposite - we're resisting the ringing by giving it attention/worry, this is the resistance we're experiencing and it's totally consciously directed. What to do ? Stop giving it any attention what so ever, and realise that as soon as you finish the program it will go. There's no way on this earth that running these programs on such a low volume could cause damage to the auditory system, it just doesn't make sense.

So it looks like there's going to be a low percentage of people who will suffer from this condition then, me and you being two of them. It's just one of those trade offs I guess...

RE: My AM6 journal - JackOfHearts - 10-13-2014

(10-13-2014, 01:28 AM)adam225 Wrote:

You could be onto something here Manic. I had a few thoughts once about it being the subliminal messages themselves but totally dismissed it. What's come to mind now is that it isn't actually anything to do with our ears (or auditory system) what so ever - the ringing lies in our brain with interpreting and acting on the subliminal messages. I also doubt it is a form of resistance itself, it's the complete opposite - we're resisting the ringing by giving it attention/worry, this is the resistance we're experiencing and it's totally consciously directed. What to do ? Stop giving it any attention what so ever, and realise that as soon as you finish the program it will go. There's no way on this earth that running these programs on such a low volume could cause damage to the auditory system, it just doesn't make sense.

So it looks like there's going to be a low percentage of people who will suffer from this condition then, me and you being two of them. It's just one of those trade offs I guess...

It's what I thought too. But I read some books about Ayurveda that say something different. I'm not believing what they say like gospel but it makes sense.

They have a way of seeing things a little bit different. They say that the tinnitus is reaction to fear, stress, etc that occur when a person has to much Vata (air). They say that disease appear when there is a dosha (element) in excess in the body(for tinnitus it's Vata/air). They also say that the excess element make the person behave in a way that is obvious. For example I met one of my friend who has an excess of Vata and he got another vata disease (cold hand, Raynaud's disease). He is always talking and he never stop (symptom of vata disorder).

What seems contradictory to hypnosis. Is that they tell you to ignore it, make you ignore the pain/sound. If it is a mental disorder there is no problem to that. But if it relates to a physical problem you are basically ignoring a warning from your body. Another example is that you have a tooth that is hurting you and you have to remove it. But instead you go see a hypnotist and you remove the pain. You didn't resolve the problem, you have only stop the pain.

When I have read a hypnotist program to remove the tinnitus they said they don't know what is the cause. They said it's something that relieve the pain/sound so they don't claim to cure anything.

Another contradictory stuff I have read is that in Ayurveda they say you can try to hear to sound (tinnitus) like in a meditation when you listen to your inner sound.

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 10-14-2014

(10-13-2014, 02:07 AM)maniac360 Wrote:
(10-13-2014, 01:28 AM)adam225 Wrote:

It's what I thought too. But I read some books about Ayurveda that say something different. I'm not believing what they say like gospel but it makes sense.

They have a way of seeing things a little bit different. They say that the tinnitus is reaction to fear, stress, etc that occur when a person has to much Vata (air). They say that disease appear when there is a dosha (element) in excess in the body(for tinnitus it's Vata/air). They also say that the excess element make the person behave in a way that is obvious. For example I met one of my friend who has an excess of Vata and he got another vata disease (cold hand, Raynaud's disease). He is always talking and he never stop (symptom of vata disorder).

What seems contradictory to hypnosis. Is that they tell you to ignore it, make you ignore the pain/sound. If it is a mental disorder there is no problem to that. But if it relates to a physical problem you are basically ignoring a warning from your body. Another example is that you have a tooth that is hurting you and you have to remove it. But instead you go see a hypnotist and you remove the pain. You didn't resolve the problem, you have only stop the pain.

When I have read a hypnotist program to remove the tinnitus they said they don't know what is the cause. They said it's something that relieve the pain/sound so they don't claim to cure anything.

Another contradictory stuff I have read is that in Ayurveda they say you can try to hear to sound (tinnitus) like in a meditation when you listen to your inner sound.

The thing is Manic I don't think the issue is tinnitus. Tinnitus arises from damage to the hairs inside our ears, I can't see for the life of me how either of us could of damaged anything (I use the ultrasonic track at 25% through headphones). 15% volume is nothing, your day-to-day background noise will be MUCH higher than that, and the same with my 25% - it's totally illogical to assume any kind of damage.

I know what you're getting at with hypnosis and that fact that you're been taught to ignore it, but regardless, it's completely pointless worrying about it. It is what it is. The only thing I'm going to take from it is the lesson that if I was to listen to excessive loud music then I could be stuck permanently with it (as I believe it will go after finishing AM6 and taking a break). Also, I have a feeling this is just 5g related, did you experience any ringing with AM5 ? Was your volume set at 15% with it also ?

I'm not sure if I follow the Ayurveda theory, my beliefs are more based on that we attract and become what we believe. Have you read any books on the Law of Attraction ? Or have you read "The Power of your subconscious mind" ?

RE: My AM6 journal - JackOfHearts - 10-14-2014

Ayurveda is totally in accordance with the law of attraction and all the other things about subliminal, mind, etc. Their belief system is based on Astrology, reincarnation and is similar to Buddhism. I have test it and for now I found good results. Just in case you didn't know astrology is strongly based on "we attract what we believe" or "what we are". How we perceive the reality is how we shall live it. They say that if you change 25% of yourself/Behavior/pattern/personality you changed 100%.
http://www.astrolada.com/law-of-attraction-and-astrology

My tinnitus start around stage 4 AM5. It is maybe related to the fact that I begun to listen with headphone in that period. And more than tinnitus I developed an hypersensitivity to loud sound. For example It's now hard for me to listen to a conversation is the guy is speaking very loudly or on my motorcycle I'm forced to wear ear plug otherwise it's painful.

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 10-14-2014

Wow, I should of been more open minded. I'll take a read into it Manic. I've always kind of turned my nose up at astrology, and all the different star signs, I've always kind looked at it like it's some kind of fairy tail. I don't think I'll be using it to predict my future though ( I've seen your thread). That seems like a bit too much for me !! Smile

When I first noticed the ringing I felt like my hearing had gone hypersensitive too, it then dawned on me that it may just be the fact that I'm giving it so much attention. I don't think about it what so ever now like I did at first, and if it does come to mind I quickly distract myself from it and give my attention to something else.

RE: My AM6 journal - JackOfHearts - 10-14-2014

I considered astrology like a fairy tail too until I found a real astrologer (about 2 month ago).

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 11-19-2014

Right then guys, it's been a while, I've more or less lost interest in my journal but I thought I'd update anyway. I'm currently 2 weeks away from finishing AM6. I felt great up until 3 days ago where I hit some serious resistance. I feel very tired and low at times, specially after listening. I'm also procrastinating like a bitch, and I mean procrastinating... I'm finding it extremely difficult to study, as soon as I pick up my books I find myself feeling frustrated and my mind starts jumping onto else what (more fun things) . It's absolutely killing me, I need to get on with my studying arrrrrrr. As soon as I finish AM6 I'm jumping straight onto MLS for a few months, after that I'll be restarting AM6 for another run.

Other than this my results are great. I've been pulled up by one of my friends who is an ex marine who is amazed at how much my confidence has grown over the last few months (he doesn't know about me running AM6). He told me that I might find it hard to see but he can SURE see it.

I'll will elaborate on the details of my results when I finish. I'll be leaving a nice testimonial, don't you worry Shannon. I owe it to you... I really do... I'm a COMPLETELY different person now compared to who I was when I started, and I mean COMPLETELY....