Subliminal Talk
My AM6 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My AM6 journal (/Thread-My-AM6-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 08-14-2014

(08-14-2014, 10:49 PM)maniac360 Wrote:
(08-14-2014, 05:36 AM)adam225 Wrote: I'm still feeling worn out big time, the weird thing is though I kind of like it. I know that my energy is being focused on something big that's about to manifest. I'm just curious to what exactly.... damn, this sure is POWERFUL stuff.

Would it be a good idea if I back off my usage time to 10 hours per day (from 12-13) ? Or should I just continue how I am ?

It's not a good idea to lower usage because you'll be off balance (one stage have more effect than another). That's why I tried to warn everyone in the first place. Guys who has done 16h/day first stage and then 12h/day stage 2 for example. Unless you think you are too much tired and you don't see the result I would advise not to lower usage time.

That's fine, I'll just push through it. Thanks again Manic Wink .

RE: My AM6 journal - Ricardo - 08-15-2014

(08-14-2014, 11:29 AM)adam225 Wrote: It's amazing how subs actually work, it really is....

What tracks do you listen to ?

Mostly ultrasonic as I can't sleep with noise and also if I'm working on the computer. Plus four hours of trickling stream everyday. Both seem to have the same strength.

RE: My AM6 journal - Ricardo - 08-15-2014

(08-14-2014, 10:49 PM)maniac360 Wrote:
(08-14-2014, 05:36 AM)adam225 Wrote: I'm still feeling worn out big time, the weird thing is though I kind of like it. I know that my energy is being focused on something big that's about to manifest. I'm just curious to what exactly.... damn, this sure is POWERFUL stuff.

Would it be a good idea if I back off my usage time to 10 hours per day (from 12-13) ? Or should I just continue how I am ?

It's not a good idea to lower usage because you'll be off balance (one stage have more effect than another). That's why I tried to warn everyone in the first place. Guys who has done 16h/day first stage and then 12h/day stage 2 for example. Unless you think you are too much tired and you don't see the result I would advise not to lower usage time.

Yes just mow through!

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 08-17-2014

Stage 3 day 21.... I'm still feeling a little worn out - not as bad as before though. I'm also feeling quite down on myself now, and feel as though my confidence and self esteem have took a slight downwards trend. I'm not concerned by it though, in fact I welcome it, this way I know that the program is definitely making me work for the results, and I'm sure the final pay off will be great Smile . I'm going to meditate for 40 minutes after I've jumped in the shower, it should help pick me a bit. Smile

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 08-18-2014

Just reread this....

Quote:Stage 3 is aimed at bringing out the Big Guns. This is where you’ll be ready to get serious about becoming an alpha, but it also aims to balance and temper the previous stages. Thus while there may be irritation with the BS of others, your response will tend to be more refined and less crude. Big Guns means this is where the core of the Alpha/Dominant programming really takes focus. Stage 3 is where most of the most important and obvious work is going on because it is here you are learning to accept an internalize the Alpha core you couldn’t have handled dealing with previous to using Stages 1 and 2. It also prepares you for Stage 4.

I echo this... I'd currently be cirld up under my bed in a ball if I hadn't of listened to the two previous stages prior to stage 3. I know that some real deep changes are taking place, I'm just not sure what though... :angel: Only time will tell... Smile

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 08-19-2014

Day 23 I feel as though I have over come the tiredness. I feel really refreshed all of a sudden (like I've had a real good nights sleep), and I've had a huge boost in mental clarity (my mindfulness has increased). I'm literally finding it effortless just to sit here without having to think about anything, it really is great... Does anyone know if "develop a zen attitude" is in this stage ? I'm still feeling a little low though compared to how I was at the end of stage 2 - I imagine it will pass soon though. Smile

RE: My AM6 journal - Natious - 08-21-2014

I think develop zen attitude is in all of the stages, I sure feel it in my first few days. Very similar to what I had before between ASC and EPRHA at some point. How much sleep do you get? 10 hours sleep is a massive boost for me compared to the earlier 6/7h.

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 08-21-2014

I'm getting around 8 hours at the moment. I'm also running BrainEv though so it counteracts some of the additional sleep that's needed.

As for today, I'm feeling a little lost and down again. This stuff seriously is making my brain work hard, it really is knocking me all over the place at times. I'm looking forward to finishing this stage and starting stage 4...

I had a seriously f*cked up dream the other night that I forgot to mention. I dreamt that I was driving by a local police station and I saw a UFO hovering. I then went into the police station to report it and the girl behind the counter just laughed at me and said "yeah we know, it's been hovering around here for a while now, it even keeps honking its horn at us" I then joined in laughing and whilst looking out the door I heard its horn whist watching it vibrate like crazy. She then told me " I think it wants to come in or something". Then the next thing you know it flew into the building smashing through a large window.

After that we were hiding around the police station from the aliens, god knows why we didn't just run off through the main doors lol...

Some of these dreams are that vivid it's like been in a movie. I actually look forward to falling asleep now and dreaming lol (even though half the dreams I can't remember). :angel:

RE: My AM6 journal - JackOfHearts - 08-21-2014

lol!!!!! I'm waiting to see how you do on stage 4/5

RE: My AM6 journal - jonathan4all - 08-21-2014

^^
no idea I never see any significant dreams when I run sub whereas I have seen almost everyone experiences few.

(08-21-2014, 10:22 AM)maniac360 Wrote: lol!!!!! I'm waiting to see how you do on stage 4/5

Haha, am I in for another kick in the ass lol !!!??? Big Grin
(08-21-2014, 10:24 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: ^^
no idea I never see any significant dreams when I run sub whereas I have seen almost everyone experiences few.

How are you listening ? It was only when I switched to listening through headphones at night that I started getting them - before that I was wondering what all the fuss was about....

Seriously, these dreams are brilliant haha.

RE: My AM6 journal - JackOfHearts - 08-21-2014

I remenber my dream better when I say "I remenber my dream" before going to sleep. And just after waking up.

Thanks Wink I'll give it a shot....

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 08-27-2014

Last night of stage 3.... The tiredness and feeling low have cleared up completely now. I wouldn't exactly say that I feel more confident from this stage, I do how ever, feel a HELL of a lot more mature. I've come to the realization of how insecure most people actually are. For example, I like drum n bass music and have been big into the raving scene for a while now. I've always (in someway) looked up to a lot of the, DJ's and MC's, but now (all of a sudden) I don't what so ever. I actually listen to some of the crap the MC's come out with and cringe at it. All this BS about "gun's, knifes, beating people up, proving yourself, ect...") it's all complete bollocks. I never really thought about it before but I see it as REALLY childish now. I'm actually even starting to go off the music a bit because of it (I never thought I'd see myself saying that as well). I'm also looking at rap or any other music considered to be "egocentric" in the same light... All this BS about being "cool" lmao, it really is pathetic...

Of course this is just one example, the same mentality has manifested throughout my entire mindset and I'm looking at people in a completely different light compared to how I used to.

O, and I'm starting to get some attention of the ladies haha, when I was out at the weekend I got plenty of stares and flirty looks. I was too engrossed in the moment to really pay them much attention though (I get like this with them sometimes). I'm imagining my attraction to shoot straight up over the next three stages if they have a run in to SM3 built in... We shall see..... :angel:

Roll on stage 4 !!