Subliminal Talk
My AM6 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My AM6 journal (/Thread-My-AM6-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: My AM6 journal - SargeMaximus - 06-27-2014

I can't believe I never saw your thread before! GREAT story, truly inspiring, makes me feel like a wuss compared to what you went through. Thanks for sharing.

RE: My AM6 journal - LionKing - 06-27-2014

(06-27-2014, 04:53 AM)adam225 Wrote: Also this is the picture I've been using whilst tapping

I manage to find real peace inside myself whilst thinking about it. It's an amazing picture. ..

Wait, what?? Did you mention this somewhere? You just look at the picture and tap on.. resistance to it, wanting it?

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 06-27-2014

I think of the picture after tapping. It's to neutralise the negative feeling with something peaceful. So far I haven't had any resistance to AM6. The tapping is for day-to-day stuff that I want to neutralise Smile .

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 07-15-2014

Day 18 stage 2 so far, so good... When I first started this stage I noticed that I was quite tired and worn out towards the end of the day. Now those effect have demonised quite a bit. I've had another HUGE burst in confidence, I talk a HELL of a lot more boldly without a concern about how the other person perceives me - in fact, I'm speaking my mind completely open and honestly to who ever without fear (before at times I'd worry if what I was saying was "right" or not... If this makes sense...) this seems as though it's improving my conversation skills a lot as they are generally flowing much better.

My motivation is also up, I'm getting up earlier at the weekend and actually getting straight out of bed instead of lying there for...... How ever long.

Another thing, my independence is up, I mean to the extent that I've booked to go away on holiday to Toronto, Canada ON MY OWN in September. I sure wouldn't have done this a few months back... And the best part is I couldn't give a F*CK what anyone thought about me going away on my own (before I would of).

O, one more thing ! I'm getting nods, smiles and hellos off random people that I've never met before. It weird, people over here in the UK don't normally acknowledge people they don't know lol.

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 07-31-2014

Stage 2 complete man I swear I must be SUPER receptive to this stuff.... At the moment I'm at the highest point I've ever been at in my life. My confidence is STUPIDLY high as well as my self esteem. I am now completely unaffected by what other people think of me. It's kind of weird as when ever I have some kind of negative comment thrown at me I ask myself "why doesn't it bother me ?" It's like the anger or sadness response has been deleted out of my mind. Now I just question the person saying it, and think down the lines of they're the one with the issue, not me. It's made me see how insecure most people are, it really is quite eye opening and sad. I almost feel sorry for them.

Procrastination has been reduced heavily as well, I'm at lot more active and wanting to do what's in my best interest, for example - I said I would start my A levels in September but have had the urge to jump on them all of a sudden - So I have. I also have the opportunity to start my own business up along side my dad's engraving business - so I've jumped on that too and am currently brain storming for ideas.

The one thing I'm wanting and really looking forward to though is attracting more women. At the moment they don't seem overly concerned with me against a few of my friends. I seem to be a lot more flirty and charismatic with them compared to how I use to be - but I don't seem to push hard or far enough with them. I think I may have a few insecurities that need ironing out... I want them crawling all over me lol.

Also, I have worked out that listening to the ultrasonic track through headphones/earbuds is the most powerful way for me to listen. I'm currently listening to the ultrasonic track at night through headphones for 7-8 hours and listening with earbuds in the morning for 4-5 hours. I tried listening to the masked in the morning a few times for the same amount of time but I don't seem to be as tired afterwards compared to the ultrasonic - this has made me concluded that the ultra sonic track is the most powerful for me.

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 08-12-2014

Stage 3 day 16...... I dunno what on earth this stage is doing but it's sure have a strong impact on me. I felt like it was stirring something big up inside me at first but now it's making me feel totally drained ! Whilst I'm listening to it throughout the night and morning I feel fine, but after a couple of hours after I've stopped listening to it I get smacked in the face with tiredness and mental exhaustion, I even feel a little weak physically and sick (almost like I'm coming down with something). Have any of you guys experienced this ? I've felt tired at times from the other two stages but nothing like this. It feels well strange.... :angel:

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 08-12-2014

Stage 3 day 16...... I dunno what on earth this stage is doing but it's sure have a strong impact on me. I felt like it was stirring something big up inside me at first but now it's making me feel totally drained ! Whilst I'm listening to it throughout the night and morning I feel fine, but after a couple of hours after I've stopped listening to it I get smacked in the face with tiredness and mental exhaustion, I even feel a little weak physically and sick (almost like I'm coming down with something). Have any of you guys experienced this ? I've felt tired at times from the other two stages but nothing like this. It feels well strange.... like I'm spaced out or something lol... :angel:

RE: My AM6 journal - Shawn - 08-12-2014

(08-12-2014, 08:48 AM)adam225 Wrote: Stage 3 day 16...... I dunno what on earth this stage is doing but it's sure have a strong impact on me. I felt like it was stirring something big up inside me at first but now it's making me feel totally drained ! Whilst I'm listening to it throughout the night and morning I feel fine, but after a couple of hours after I've stopped listening to it I get smacked in the face with tiredness and mental exhaustion, I even feel a little weak physically and sick (almost like I'm coming down with something). Have any of you guys experienced this ? I've felt tired at times from the other two stages but nothing like this. It feels well strange.... like I'm spaced out or something lol... :angel:

I can't remember feeling more exhausted as in stage 1. But I can tell like you I had no idea what this stage does.

RE: My AM6 journal - JackOfHearts - 08-13-2014

Stage 3 is the big guns so unless you have already done AM4/5/6 once the stage 3 is exausting and new. From what I have read Stage 4 is stage 3 with a bit more stuff in it. So the fact that most people feel better with stage 4 than 3 is mostly because they got used to it.
The same with Stage 5 and 6, you are more used to it so it feels better and more natural.

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 08-13-2014

(08-13-2014, 03:07 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Stage 3 is the big guns so unless you have already done AM4/5/6 once the stage 3 is exausting and new. From what I have read Stage 4 is stage 3 with a bit more stuff in it. So the fact that most people feel better with stage 4 than 3 is mostly because they got used to it.
The same with Stage 5 and 6, you are more used to it so it feels better and more natural.

Thanks Manic. I've never done any of Shannon's subliminals before this one so that explains things I guess. It looks like I spoke too soon in "Nationwide's" thread lol. It seriously is kicking my ass....

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 08-14-2014

I'm still feeling worn out big time, the weird thing is though I kind of like it. I know that my energy is being focused on something big that's about to manifest. I'm just curious to what exactly.... damn, this sure is POWERFUL stuff.

Would it be a good idea if I back off my usage time to 10 hours per day (from 12-13) ? Or should I just continue how I am ?

RE: My AM6 journal - Ricardo - 08-14-2014

Great journal Adam. I'm doing around 12 hours a day and that's about my limit otherwise I'm feeling just too drained.

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 08-14-2014

It's amazing how subs actually work, it really is....

What tracks do you listen to ?

RE: My AM6 journal - JackOfHearts - 08-14-2014

(08-14-2014, 05:36 AM)adam225 Wrote: I'm still feeling worn out big time, the weird thing is though I kind of like it. I know that my energy is being focused on something big that's about to manifest. I'm just curious to what exactly.... damn, this sure is POWERFUL stuff.

Would it be a good idea if I back off my usage time to 10 hours per day (from 12-13) ? Or should I just continue how I am ?

It's not a good idea to lower usage because you'll be off balance (one stage have more effect than another). That's why I tried to warn everyone in the first place. Guys who has done 16h/day first stage and then 12h/day stage 2 for example. Unless you think you are too much tired and you don't see the result I would advise not to lower usage time.