Subliminal Talk
My AM6 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My AM6 journal (/Thread-My-AM6-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

My AM6 journal - adam225 - 05-23-2014

Hi guys,

I will be starting AM6 on Sunday hopefully so I'll be keeping track of my progress here.

A bit of background info on me: I'm 27 and live in the UK. The reason why I chose AM6 is to give me the courage I need to become a successful man & make the most of my life. A while back now I went and saw a hypnotherapist as I was suffering from severe paranoia, social anxiety, low confidence & low self esteem (I was that bad I literally couldn't look in a mirror). This was all caused from years of drug abuse whilst I was growing up - it stated off with smoking weed and ended up with me being addicted to crack cocaine and heroin for 5 years. The hypnotherapy turned my life around, & I MEAN TURNED MY LIFE AROUND. I've gone from being a paranoid miserable mess to a joyful, happy & ridiculously positive person who loves life. I also have been practicing mindfulness meditation for around 5 years now which I also feel as though I've benefited hugely off. It really is amazing that no matter how bad you think your life is, you can flip around within such a short space of time.

Over the past 6-8 months I've also tried out a few hypnosis and subliminal mp3's off the internet which have all worked and added to my confidence (including other AM tracks). I just feel now that it's really time to step things up and unlock my true potential so I can really make something of my life, which I believe AM6 should give me.

AM6 isn't as such about attracting women to me, it's more about becoming totally independent and unbelievably strong minded. Although I do want them (of course lol). They're just not number 1 on my list. I'd like to start my own business up over the next year but am still brain storming on what to do, hopefully AM6 should help push my subconscious more into the right direction and idea's should start to flow more naturally.

I also have a question : I have two exams coming up on the 13th June, at the moment I am using a visual subliminal program which flashes up affirmations on my screen to do with my studying. Will this interfere with AM6 ? I've benefited of it quite a bit so I'd like to carry on using it if possible.

Cheers !

RE: My AM6 journal - LionKing - 05-23-2014

(05-23-2014, 11:56 AM)adam225 Wrote: I also have a question : I have two exams coming up on the 13th June, at the moment I am using a visual subliminal program which flashes up affirmations on my screen to do with my studying. Will this interfere with AM6 ? I've benefited of it quite a bit so I'd like to carry on using it if possible.

Wow your story is really encouraging, good luck on AM6!
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Using-visual-flashing-subliminals-alongside-AM6

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 05-26-2014

I listened to stage 1 for the first time last night. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling like I was going to have a panic attack, the thing is though I use to suffer from them and it felt exactly the same. After about 30 minutes I managed to convince my subconscious that it was bull shit and there was nothing wrong we me. It faded away and I fell back to sleep. I feel great this morning, some thing seems to have changed. I feel really fresh, kind of like I've had a really good sleep....

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 05-29-2014

Day 4, not really much to report in all honesty. Overall I'm happy, and enjoying life. I have noticed one thing in particular though, and that is I've had an urge to smile and wink at myself in the mirror, and admire my looks (I've also read other user have reported similar). I also seem to look more masculine/confident (I think), well it sure seems like it lol....

At the moment I've been listening to the ultrasonic track over the night along with a few hours of ear bud/headphone use throughout the day. I noted yesterday that I felt really drained after listening to the masked track through headphones for 2 hours, my hand were literally shaking. It seems like the effects are FAR more powerful compared to listening through my Ipod dock.

Just another thing, I seem to be one of those people who have very sensitive hearing as I can hear a REALLY high pitched sound when listening to the ultrasonic track. Will the fact that I can hear this noise have a negative impact on the strength of the subliminal ?

RE: My AM6 journal - JackOfHearts - 05-29-2014

No because you can't understand anything at all even If you hear it so it won't matter.
Are you sure it's not your speaker than is not good enough to play the ultrasonic properly or maybe you play it too loudly. Remember that the ultrasonic should be played at a lower volume.

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 05-29-2014

(05-29-2014, 03:54 AM)maniac360 Wrote: No because you can't understand anything at all even If you hear it so it won't matter.
Are you sure it's not your speaker than is not good enough to play the ultrasonic properly or maybe you play it too loudly. Remember that the ultrasonic should be played at a lower volume.

It's definitely my hearing. I have done the speaker test on every set of earphones/head phones/speakers I have and can still hear the high pitched noise. They are all rated to at least 20Khz. I've also tested them on FrequenSee (app) and they are playing at around 17Khz without any interference.

What I've been doing is finding a comfortable level on the "trickling stream" track, and then selecting the ultrasonic track. I also like to leave a fan on in my room over night as it helps me sleep. I don't want to quite it down as I don't want the noise of the fan over powering the track.

RE: My AM6 journal - Natious - 05-29-2014

Can't wait to read from your progress, keep updating the journal! I've found some really good positions to sleep with while using headphones, but that's mostly since I have no option to use the tracks out loud.

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 06-16-2014

Day 23 So far I'm liking this sub. In general I feel as though it's doing what it's suppose to, being that it's the "normaliser" stage. It certainly has given me a rise in confidence and self esteem, I also have noticed I'm less self conscious at times where I previously would have been.

I've also noticed that i'm being pushed towards doing things that will benefit me in the long run, such as eating beter. I've also taken up "no fapping" so they'll be no slimy sock behind my radiator anymore. It's kind of weird as I'm actually starting to dislike unhealthy food such as fried stuff and chocolate bars. Before I'd like a good treat but now I'm questioning myself and asking "What's the point ?". As for "no fapping" I've never actually had any interest in quiting masterbating before yesterday. I started reading this thread http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=195987 (BTW, this forum is EXCELLENT if you want to learn about the TRUTH about women and become a REAL man) then it dawned on me how much of a dirty voile habit it actually is. Now I have a real dislike to it and have a STRONG desire to quit it for good.

It seems as though when something that will benefit me in the long run is realised consciously, my subconscious grabs onto the idea and pushes me to do it. I like it, it's like I have a self coach inside myself lol.

All I can say is that I'm looking forward to hitting stage 2. If the other stages are more powerful than this then I'll be like batman by the time I've finished lol.

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 06-21-2014

Day 28 At the moment I'm doing around 12 hours per day, 8 whilst I sleep and 4 whilst awake. I purely use the ultrasonic track through headphones/earbuds (with the volume set safely). Since last Wednesday I switched from my Sleepphones & iPod Nano to headphones & Ipad whilst sleeping (purely for experimental purposes). The difference the switch has made is unbelievable. It seemed as I had hit a peak before and that continuing with the stage was just keeping me at that peak. Now it feels as though I'm climbing up another peak as my confidence is shooting up again. I'm also getting some REALLY wild and crazy dreams (and I mean WILD !).

The dream I had last night was.... [can't think of a suitable word]... I dreamt that I was out with a load of my mates from school (I literally haven't seen these people in 12 years+) and my one mate starting masturbating in he middle of the street, he then tried to wipe his semen on my face and we got into a huge fight. Shannon, seriously man, WTF LOL, getting semen wiped on my face wasn't in the description...

RE: My AM6 journal - Nationwide - 06-21-2014

(06-21-2014, 12:42 AM)adam225 Wrote: Day 28 At the moment I'm doing around 12 hours per day, 8 whilst I sleep and 4 whilst awake. I purely use the ultrasonic track through headphones/earbuds (with the volume set safely). Since last Wednesday I switched from my Sleepphones & iPod Nano to headphones & Ipad whilst sleeping (purely for experimental purposes). The difference the switch has made is unbelievable. It seemed as I had hit a peak before and that continuing with the stage was just keeping me at that peak. Now it feels as though I'm climbing up another peak as my confidence is shooting up again...

Which do you consider the limiting equipment, Adam? The Nano or the Sleepphones? Curious because I just bought a Nano to use with my Sony earbuds.

Nationwide

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 06-21-2014

(06-21-2014, 10:17 PM)Nationwide Wrote:
(06-21-2014, 12:42 AM)adam225 Wrote: Day 28 At the moment I'm doing around 12 hours per day, 8 whilst I sleep and 4 whilst awake. I purely use the ultrasonic track through headphones/earbuds (with the volume set safely). Since last Wednesday I switched from my Sleepphones & iPod Nano to headphones & Ipad whilst sleeping (purely for experimental purposes). The difference the switch has made is unbelievable. It seemed as I had hit a peak before and that continuing with the stage was just keeping me at that peak. Now it feels as though I'm climbing up another peak as my confidence is shooting up again...

Which do you consider the limiting equipment, Adam? The Nano or the Sleepphones? Curious because I just bought a Nano to use with my Sony earbuds.

Nationwide

The Nano & Sleepphones. I can't say for sure if they're are though. It could be tolerance related somehow where a slight difference in the sound quality has had an impact. I did get results with my nano and Sleepphones - it's just that I felt like I'd hit a peak. Now it feels as though I'm climbing again. Try experimenting with switch equipment half way though your current stage and see if you notice anything.

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 06-25-2014

Last night of stage 1. This stage has DEFINITELY had a good impact on me, I'm certain about it. I can feel clearly what is mean't by it being the "normalizer" stage, being that the idea is for it to give the rest of the program a good base to work from. I feel quite excited to move onto stage 2 now as I'm anticipating that's where the real fun starts to happen.

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 06-27-2014

Day 1, stage 2 had a great refreshing sleep last night. It was packed full of weird dreams but I can't remember any of them. So far I've done 8 hours last night and 4 in the early morning. I'm hoping for a big kick-in-the-ass from this stage.... Give it a couple of days lol...

RE: My AM6 journal - adam225 - 06-27-2014

Also this is the picture I've been using whilst tapping (BTW THANK YOU Geodude for introducing me to tapping Smile )

[Image: 6975056338_2ca8eff521_h_zpsff1s2dei.jpg]

I manage to find real peace inside myself whilst thinking about it. It's an amazing picture. ..