Subliminal Talk
Request to Shannon - Business Area Upgrades / New Titles - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Request to Shannon - Business Area Upgrades / New Titles (/Thread-Request-to-Shannon-Business-Area-Upgrades-New-Titles)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Request to Shannon - Business Area Upgrades / New Titles - Asanti - 05-30-2014

It's going to be extremely exciting to commit to this sub in the future. If I could suggest something, I would draw attention to number 160 in "Become A Multi-Milionaire's Objectives" (BAMM):

160. Unlock your inborn creativity and genius for success in your field [...]

combined with programming for -----> become a leading expert in your field/commit to being excellent in your field and always strive to be the best at what you do and getting better every day (151 in BAMM's objectives)

Well.. being the best one in one's field (along with success programming) should, in my opinion, result in becoming wealthy : )

RE: Request to Shannon - Business Area Upgrades / New Titles - Clansy - 05-30-2014

I believe Become a Multi-Millionaire and OGSF should be added in too!

And I sincerely hope that Shannon could publish its script like he did with LTU, so I could buy it to my uncle, who doesn't know english very well.

RE: Request to Shannon - Business Area Upgrades / New Titles - zen - 05-30-2014

(05-30-2014, 07:12 AM)Clansy Wrote: I believe Become a Multi-Millionaire and OGSF should be added in too!

And I sincerely hope that Shannon could publish its script like he did with LTU, so I could buy it to my uncle, who doesn't know english very well.

Become a Multi-Millionaire will interfere with BAMM 2 which has the main target to make you a multi-millionaire.

The sub we are talking about is to help you make the baby-steps for BAMM 2.0 - to become a successful entrepreneur in your chosen field and make some money as a result of that.

Become a Multi-Millionaire will be definitely too much for a single stage and not the target for BASE 5G.

RE: Request to Shannon - Business Area Upgrades / New Titles - Fonzy3 - 05-30-2014

Yo i'm going to section off six months just to listen to this sub Big Grin

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Request to Shannon - Business Area Upgrades / New Titles - Shannon - 06-02-2014

To all: Thank you for the suggestions. I will take them into account when I have finished the current structuring with the script.

(05-30-2014, 07:12 AM)Clansy Wrote: I believe Become a Multi-Millionaire and OGSF should be added in too!

BAMM 1.0 is gone. BAMM 2.0 is waaayyyy too big for this. But BASE already has some scripting for becoming a multi-millionaire and thinking like a millionaire. OGSF is mentioned as being in the upgrade already. In fact I just finished stripping it down for normalization rebuild within the script.

The script of this program is not going to be published. I will not be publishing any other 5G scripts.