Subliminal Talk
5th generation weight loss - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 5th generation weight loss (/Thread-5th-generation-weight-loss)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: 5th generation weight loss - marita1977 - 05-27-2014

Thank you for sharing the stories. I hope and pray that I will not be one of the very resistant users you have or that I will gain weight during using. And hope that my medicine won't create much problem and give me weightgain quicker than I have. Even if I haven't been on it for long, the doctor suggested we might lower the dosage. I know I have a bonkers view on my own body and I find very slim persons fascinating. I am 5'3, and when I weighed 113 pounds I thought I could look fat. How a body can weigh 300 pounds or more shouldn't be possible. Tragic and sad. Saw a scale yesterday 40 USD something that measured more than just weight, but also bodyfat, and it could store up to 10 users. Under consideration. I hope the Version I have will work well for me. What kind of price will version7 be?? Read some old feedbacks yesterday, but didn't seem like they used it long or they stopped giving results. Will I most likely be aware of possible Blocks that might appear?? Glad you're getting results Ben :-) Hope you Reach a happy weight in the nearest future. This must be the only site where programs are improved and upgraded. Since I have just started using this, I Guess possible results will come around middle of June, then it should have gone about a month using this.

RE: 5th generation weight loss - Shannon - 06-02-2014

Some people start getting results immediately, and some have blocks to dissolve. Version 7 will be $89.95 also. That's the standard price for 5G single stage programs.

RE: 5th generation weight loss - marita1977 - 06-07-2014

No weightloss so far, but I look at that as my fault. I've even gained 2pounds I think it is since last time I wrote. Only I can stop myself a little bit more when it comes to what I put in my mouth. Bought a new scale today, I refuse to think that my boyfriend has gained 9 pounds in one week. That scale could show different results, but he trusted the first attempt. Either way, I was kind of put back on the thought of weighing my food as I did for a very short time in 2013 and it gave results even if not much, but it worked. And if I have trouble just eating 1 or 2 biscuits because they taste good, I should perhaps consider avoiding them for good. Even if that thought brings resistance. I was considering weighing my food because my boyfriend brought it up and they talked about it on a weighloss program here in Norway. I could never be on such a show because I would refuse to do as I was told. Or be like a little child. But still not feeling much hunger, but unsure if it has to do with the fact that I eat and snack when not necesarrily very hungry (excuse my terrible English). Drank a Pepsi Max today, a little while since I've had it last. Usually enjoyed it enough, but today it didn't taste equally as good. Perhaps it was the subliminal?? But without further testing with Pepsi Max, it's hard to tell. But I will not buy Pepsi just to satisfy curiosity. Have had few thoughts of going outside for a little walk, but not listened to that. Hopefully my body will not give up giving me good ideas, since I have had ideas also about putting on one of my dusty exercise videoes. But with the weightgain I've had during these 6 months makes me exhausted just thinking about it.

RE: 5th generation weight loss - Shannon - 06-08-2014

There is a normal daily fluctuation of weight. You should track that and find out what yours is. Mine is approximately 2 to 3 pounds. For some people it can be 5 or more.

RE: 5th generation weight loss - marita1977 - 06-09-2014

Hi. Got any possible answers to give someone asking me why I use this album when I just need to diet. I also know that I need to eat less than I am now to loose weight and exercise. We all have been told that, but if that Works, then there wouldn't or shouldn't be any obese/ overweight People. If I can ask you Ben (up to you if you'll answer), did you try to loose weight before these programs, and how did that work then? And is there a difference between before the use of subliminals and now? I hope that this album will give me more motivation to loose weight. As if having to buy larger sizes in clothes shouldn't be enough or getting quicker out of breath. But I understand that I might have to do more consciously to possibly avoid more weightgain. But I will not stop listening to the album, and see if I'll notice any mental changes that can make changing feel easier. I know Your albums contain Messages, since I have some silent albums that contain zero (or they have done something so it sound like there are no affirmations on the silent track even when there is).

RE: 5th generation weight loss - marita1977 - 06-09-2014

:-) :-) If we look away from certain bla bla, and my weight showed me a correct number, I have lost 1-1,5 pounds. I know I need to see if that will go up, Down or stay the same for perhaps at least a week or more. But at least I am happy now, even if the way is still long and lots can happen good as bad.

RE: 5th generation weight loss - swisston - 06-09-2014

(06-09-2014, 03:44 AM)marita1977 Wrote: Hi. Got any possible answers to give someone asking me why I use this album when I just need to diet. I also know that I need to eat less than I am now to loose weight and exercise.
Because dieting doesn't fix the reason you are overeating in the first place. Dieting only provides a temporary reduction in fat (and muscle if done badly), which most people put back on once the diet finishes.

The sub helps you to think differently about eating and create a permanent, healthy approach to food.

RE: 5th generation weight loss - Shannon - 06-09-2014

(06-09-2014, 05:54 AM)marita1977 Wrote: :-) :-) If we look away from certain bla bla, and my weight showed me a correct number, I have lost 1-1,5 pounds. I know I need to see if that will go up, Down or stay the same for perhaps at least a week or more. But at least I am happy now, even if the way is still long and lots can happen good as bad.

Again, until you know what your normal daily weight fluctuation is, you cannot know whether or not you are losing weight. I recommend keeping a log of weight between once a week to once a month, but while determining your daily weight fluctuation, weighing yourself several times a day is good. The best time to weigh yourself is in the morning, just after awakening, after you have voided your bowels and with no clothes on. That weight should be about your baseline, and then through the day you will see it fluctuate up or down according to clothes, food intake and release, water/fluid intake and release, etc. Losing a pound is meaningless because it's part of our normal daily weight fluctuation to lose or gain more than that just by eating, drinking, voiding our bowels, or even taking off our clothes.

To answer the person who asked why you needed to buy this program, swisston is correct in as far as he goes. "Dieting" is a temporary conscious change which usually only results in a little change, if any, which is undone the minute you stop "dieting".

Weight gain is a complex issue which involves a lot of things. You will not achieve your goals by "dieting". You need to change what you believe, correct any faulty thinking and heal any emotional issues which are contributing to your weight issues. You need to make eating the right way, and the right amounts, a lifelong normal, not a temporary change. In other words, you must become what results in being the weight you seek to achieve, instead of running the treadmill of faulty thinking and ineffective actions that everyone currently does because "everybody knows" this or that.

If the subconscious program says you need to be at weight X to feel safe/loved/whatever, and you are not at weight X, guess what? Your subconscious will act as necessary to make you achieve weight X, and stay there or gain weight as necessary to achieve the desired goals.

Until you deprogram that instruction set, and rewrite it as what leads to being the weight you consciously want to be, you cannot achieve the goal. This is why on shows like The Biggest Loser, people lose all this weight, and when the cameras are no longer on them, they gain it all back again, and frequently even more. They didn't fix the core reason why they're overweight; they just focused on doing something else for a while, which happened to reduce their weight. When that focus faded, they returned to the underlying programming, and the end result is a return to their original weight.

You must change your lifestyle to that of what results in the weight you desire, not just "diet" this week, or make shows of exercising sometimes, when your weight is really bothering you.

This program seeks to make the required changes where they need to be made. It seeks to fix the underlying reasons for the weight, not apply a band aid.

That's why.

RE: 5th generation weight loss - marita1977 - 06-10-2014

Thank you both :-) To make others understand something without getting a response like excuses excuses bla bla is often difficult, annoying or whatever Word you prefer. I don't understand why others do what they do, or me for that matter. >Those who manage to loose weight on their own, awesome. I don't feel like I can do it on my own. I knew a girl who went on a hospital diet eating only Soup to eeeeeeevery meal. She lost a good amount during two weeks. Unfortunately I didn't see her again before few years later. Not slimmer that I could see when I saw her then. I hope my body will not let me gain lots of weight to see if I will love myself more, because I refuse to believe that will work. I hope that my body will let me weigh around 143 pounds, but I know I will have to wait and see. Those programs are Extreme I think. I could never be on anything like that. To read what is socalled best is confusing, because it can vary so much. One of the funnier Things I read in a book was to never eat less then 800calories, and that wasn't even from 1928 or something. If I manage to be a bit more active as a permanent change, that would be great. Me and the Word excercise are big enemies. I get exhausted just thinking the Word. But being inactive is worse and I feel the effect of that. :-( But I took a little walk yesterday, also to get some air.

RE: 5th generation weight loss - mhmdmokhtar - 07-20-2014

hi every one
please need help, my wife want to use the weight lose program, but we are Arabian and she is not that good in English language, but we used to watch English language movies with Arabic subtitle for couple of decades, so, i think she able to use the program right away depending on the power of subconscious.Idea
what do you think Shannon?

RE: 5th generation weight loss - Joronda - 06-04-2015

People who walk 100,000 steps a week rarely have to diet. Don't go bed before you have clocked up your 15,000 steps for the day - get one of those pedometers and your enjoyment of life will blow your mind.

RE: 5th generation weight loss - Jake2015 - 06-22-2015

(07-20-2014, 09:22 AM)mhmdmokhtar Wrote: hi every one
please need help, my wife want to use the weight lose program, but we are Arabian and she is not that good in English language, but we used to watch English language movies with Arabic subtitle for couple of decades, so, i think she able to use the program right away depending on the power of subconscious.Idea

Hi
Im suprised that this query of yours hasn't been replied to

From what I understand knowing English is important for the subliminals to work

There isn't any harm in trying the subliminal but whether it will work or not I don't know

What you should however do is research ways to lose weight such as healthy eating and exercises too

hope this helps

RE: 5th generation weight loss - Joronda - 08-08-2015

Bump !

RE: 5th generation weight loss - GlaizenGold777 - 08-09-2015

(06-22-2015, 06:06 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(07-20-2014, 09:22 AM)mhmdmokhtar Wrote: hi every one

Hi
Im suprised that this query of yours hasn't been replied to

From what I understand knowing English is important for the subliminals to work

There isn't any harm in trying the subliminal but whether it will work or not I don't know

What you should however do is research ways to lose weight such as healthy eating and exercises too

hope this helps

Knowing English is good but not a "have must" to make subliminal work efficiently. From experience. Wink