Subliminal Talk
Overcoming Social Anxiety/Love and Appreciate Yourself - Journal of Jay - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overcoming Social Anxiety/Love and Appreciate Yourself - Journal of Jay (/Thread-Overcoming-Social-Anxiety-Love-and-Appreciate-Yourself-Journal-of-Jay)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Overcoming Social Anxiety/Love and Appreciate Yourself - Journal of Jay - Jay - 09-26-2010

Even though some of you probably have seen me post a couple of times here before, I still didn’t have a journal of my own. Since I’ve started using the subliminals I wanted to create one, but still was quite uncertain about what I wanted to do, and what to stick by since I tend to change my mind very quickly. Also thread hijacking is not done (My apologies, Roy).

One thing I noticed with the subliminals while you’re changing around programs, or using too many at once (in my experience using two is pretty much the max, but with Stop and Reverse Hair Loss as an exception) is that you get kicked back into the negative frame set you originally came from, and all the progress made with the programs seems lost.

This happened (again) when I was using the Alpha Male program for about 5 weeks, and after two solid weeks of being resorted to my former self, with no positive changes I stopped using it since it made me become for a large part emotionally immobilized, I also stopped noticing similar traits when comparing myself with other AM users, I was more breaking down and becoming severely depressed, while others reported becoming more rigid and strong (minded) with the occasional feelings of negativity.

In my case it got so bad that I could hardly talk to other people, let alone leave the house, while being enveloped in negativity and being very emotional and susceptible to it. I already have dealt with a lot of social anxiety in my past, but this seemed more amplified, with irrational fears and past negative beliefs of myself along with a lot of victim mentality.

During Alpha Male and after the two weeks of personal “purgatory”, it became clear to me that I could better focus on smaller aspects that were immediate obstacles throughout my life instead of going through like this. Social anxiety being one of them, and a lack of self-love being the other. Hence why the decision to purchase Love and Appreciate Yourself and Overcome Social Anxiety, and use them in a period of two to three months as a preliminary course and a way of creating positive momentum towards a clean reboot of Alpha Male (without the interference).

Stop and Reverse Hair Loss will be used as an additional subliminal, since I didn’t notice any interference from that during my experiences with the subliminals and will continue it using it throughout the first stages of Alpha Male, or until I see a full head of hair grow on my head. The responses from Andrew about this product were pretty discouraging but I’m still willing to test it out, and see if it can be used to improve my hairline.

Perhaps that I will replace one of the programs with Absolute Self Confidence or something else, but I will wait until I have completed this set of programs for a period of two months at least.

The idea here is keep it a weekly journal, unless stuff happens.

Cheers

Starting dates:

Love and Appreciate Yourself - 09/20/10
Overcoming Social Anxiety -
Stop and Reverse Hair Loss - 8/26/10

RE: Overcoming Social Anxiety/Love and Appreciate Yourself - Journal of Jay - Shannon - 09-26-2010

My advice is, don't use hair regrowth with anything else. It is a physical change sub, and those require your mind and body's undivided attention.

The hair sub is probably the best of its kind available, and it will have different effects on different types of personality and different types of hair loss. Andrew has a personality that tends to be very scientific, critical and skeptical. Where these focus, it can work against the program. Not saying that's what happened for him - but it can happen that way on occasion.

If you're going to use the hair loss sub, use it by itself for 6+ months. I have never had a serious chance to test it on myself to my satisfaction, but I know that when I did test it (only a few days before I had to give it up for testing something else more immediately important), it had crazy effects on my scalp, like a sort of constant feeling of tightness and heat, almost like sunburn, but without the pain. Something was REALLY going on. I'm gonna have to start testing that one again as soon as my current experiment is finished.

Just remember, it will work differently on different types of hair loss, and for different personalities, and let it go do it's thing. Then report back here and we'll use your experiences to make it better. Smile

I expect you're gonna go use something else for the time being, though. lol

RE: Overcoming Social Anxiety/Love and Appreciate Yourself - Journal of Jay - Jay - 09-26-2010

What I noticed so far with the Stop and Reverse Hair Loss was a sudden realization of having a full head of hair, along with being more appreciative and caring about it. The most spectacular thing that happened in the first few days seemed like a triggered event (since it was so sudden) where the parts that showed male pattern baldness started to itch like mad for about 20 - 35 min. The itching feeling returns from time to time, but far less acute and less long (about two minutes or so), and I can tell you I'm pretty hygienic. Tongue I also haven't noticed any itching sensation in that area before using the program so something is definitely changing. I haven't experienced any tightness or the sunburn effect you described so far.

I've already noticed that I can't use more than 2 subliminals at a time, with SRHL being the exception. So if I would drop this one, I couldn't replace it with anything else. I'll just gonna have to stick to my guns and to the program, even with less than great circumstances Smile But thanks for your advice.

RE: Overcoming Social Anxiety/Love and Appreciate Yourself - Journal of Jay - Shannon - 09-26-2010

well if you keep using it, do keep up with reporting your results. Smile

RE: Overcoming Social Anxiety/Love and Appreciate Yourself - Journal of Jay - Jay - 09-26-2010

Yeah, I've already started the journal, might as well use it for that as well Tongue

RE: Overcoming Social Anxiety/Love and Appreciate Yourself - Journal of Jay - Ryan - 09-26-2010

(09-26-2010, 10:23 AM)Jay Wrote: One thing I noticed with the subliminals while you’re changing around programs, or using too many at once (in my experience using two is pretty much the max, but with Stop and Reverse Hair Loss as an exception) is that you get kicked back into the negative frame set you originally came from, and all the progress made with the programs seems lost.

This happened (again) when I was using the Alpha Male program for about 5 weeks, and after two solid weeks of being resorted to my former self, with no positive changes I stopped using it since it made me become for a large part emotionally immobilized, I also stopped noticing similar traits when comparing myself with other AM users, I was more breaking down and becoming severely depressed, while others reported becoming more rigid and strong (minded) with the occasional feelings of negativity.

In my case it got so bad that I could hardly talk to other people, let alone leave the house, while being enveloped in negativity and being very emotional and susceptible to it. I already have dealt with a lot of social anxiety in my past, but this seemed more amplified, with irrational fears and past negative beliefs of myself along with a lot of victim mentality.

I understand what you mean about becoming 'emotionally immobilized', I think my effort in Woman Magnet actually made my anxiety go crazy and I started to develop paranoia and severe social anxiety. I'm doing the Overcome Anxiety sub now to hopefully kill those strong inner fears inside of me. For the most part, the past week I've had some severely depressing moments also, but it isn't any worse than depressing memories from my past, in fact it really resembles a lot of my teenage years. Some people go into the program stronger than others, we all start at a different level so don't use others success to compare to your own. I'm sure your next attempt will be much easier sorting out these issues beforehand, best of luck!

(09-26-2010, 12:47 PM)Ryan Wrote:
(09-26-2010, 10:23 AM)Jay Wrote: One thing I noticed with the subliminals while you’re changing around programs, or using too many at once (in my experience using two is pretty much the max, but with Stop and Reverse Hair Loss as an exception) is that you get kicked back into the negative frame set you originally came from, and all the progress made with the programs seems lost.

I understand what you mean about becoming 'emotionally immobilized', I think my effort in Woman Magnet actually made my anxiety go crazy and I started to develop paranoia and severe social anxiety. I'm doing the Overcome Anxiety sub now to hopefully kill those strong inner fears inside of me. For the most part, the past week I've had some severely depressing moments also, but it isn't any worse than depressing memories from my past, in fact it really resembles a lot of my teenage years. Some people go into the program stronger than others, we all start at a different level so don't use others success to compare to your own. I'm sure your next attempt will be much easier sorting out these issues beforehand, best of luck!

well spoken, sir.

RE: Overcoming Social Anxiety/Love and Appreciate Yourself - Journal of Jay - Jay - 09-27-2010

(09-26-2010, 12:47 PM)Ryan Wrote: I understand what you mean about becoming 'emotionally immobilized', I think my effort in Woman Magnet actually made my anxiety go crazy and I started to develop paranoia and severe social anxiety. I'm doing the Overcome Anxiety sub now to hopefully kill those strong inner fears inside of me. For the most part, the past week I've had some severely depressing moments also, but it isn't any worse than depressing memories from my past, in fact it really resembles a lot of my teenage years. Some people go into the program stronger than others, we all start at a different level so don't use others success to compare to your own. I'm sure your next attempt will be much easier sorting out these issues beforehand, best of luck!

Not that it’s that much to worry about, but I hope that the Alpha Male doesn’t overly dominate the Overcoming Anxiety sub for you as it did to me, the effects of the ASC sub at the time were pretty much overwhelmed while sinking me into the first depressive phase of Stage 1, which started to clear up after about two and a half weeks. By using LAY and OSA I hope to take the edge of that, along with addressing some core issues that have been a leading thread throughout my life. And I will have a better opportunity to make the best of Alpha Male without the need to screw it up again by switching programs during the process.

What helped to get the pressure a little bit off during the depressive phase was to write about my past, and just cry without holding back (which can be pretty hard to do), you could feel old and raw built up sadness coming up. It also helped me gain certain insights about my past, and it became more clear to me that it was actually pretty much inevitable that I garnered so much issues throughout my life. It also sucks to realize that we’ve wasted years on becoming experts on how to make ourselves feel completely miserable :/

Good luck to you as well, I hope that in a couple of months time you won't have to deal with anxiety or irrational fears and be just the person that you are intended to be Smile

RE: Overcoming Social Anxiety/Love and Appreciate Yourself - Journal of Jay - Ryan - 09-27-2010

The one thing I like about using this sub is that I'm not so much using it to help cover up the stuff coming out but it's definitely helping me better deal with it. I've already noticed with the Overcome Anxiety sub I am able to let go and be rather than worry and try to control it. This will definitely set me up to help me deal with further issues that have scared the crap out of me my entire life. But yes, when that old crud starts coming out it has a tendency to temporarily 'cover-up' the effects of other programs and/or make you feel like your old self again, that's part of the process and you cannot escape that, has to happen sometime or you'll never let it go. Either way, I'm sure these subs you are using will help you isolate some issues and deal with them quickly so you won't have to worry about them in Alpha Male.

RE: Overcoming Social Anxiety/Love and Appreciate Yourself - Journal of Jay - WildFlower - 09-27-2010

Normally I'd think doing the Alpha set first would be the right decision for most people but in this case I think you've made a very wise choice is using Love And Appreciate Yourself and Overcoming Social Anxiety first. A lot of us want instant success with women, with money, with whatever! (but don't we all?) The trouble is we can over look ourselves in the process. I was guilty of this myself; "I'll listen to Aura of Sexiness for a few months and bob's your uncle" It was hard not to be guilty of it; I didn't feel I had the flaws that the Alpha male set dissolved for me. They are so common place they are treated as normal. You though seem to be very aware of whatever issues you want to overcome and so are obviously making the right choices in the subs you are using. I think delaying using the Alpha set is going to make the eventual use of the Alpha set more effective and enjoybale for yourself.

I should imagine the hair loss sub is going to take a lot of time but I to am interested in what results you can get from it.

RE: Overcoming Social Anxiety/Love and Appreciate Yourself - Journal of Jay - Jay - 09-28-2010

(09-27-2010, 11:43 AM)WildFlower Wrote: Normally I'd think doing the Alpha set first would be the right decision for most people but in this case I think you've made a very wise choice is using Love And Appreciate Yourself and Overcoming Social Anxiety first. A lot of us want instant success with women, with money, with whatever! (but don't we all?) The trouble is we can over look ourselves in the process. I was guilty of this myself; "I'll listen to Aura of Sexiness for a few months and bob's your uncle" It was hard not to be guilty of it; I didn't feel I had the flaws that the Alpha male set dissolved for me. They are so common place they are treated as normal. You though seem to be very aware of whatever issues you want to overcome and so are obviously making the right choices in the subs you are using. I think delaying using the Alpha set is going to make the eventual use of the Alpha set more effective and enjoybale for yourself.

I should imagine the hair loss sub is going to take a lot of time but I to am interested in what results you can get from it.

After recapping my past events it became very clear to me what areas needed work, due to past circumstances (death of my father, moving to a new town while losing touch with friends, being raised by a mother with narcissistic tendencies) from the age of 12-13, I was brought up with the impression that I as a person wasn’t worth caring about, and carried this belief with me for a long time. This same belief also was the cause of my depression and social anxiety, which made me very self-conscious and scared of other people’s thoughts and opinions (which with my mindset had to be negative), this in effect made me shut myself off even more from the world only further on reinforcing that same belief. Only in the past few years I’ve started seeing evidence that proved something else, and I’ve missed out on a lot of experiences due to all this.

I think that by using Love and Appreciate Yourself and Overcoming Social Anxiety I can effectively address these issues first with the biggest impact on a subconscious level, and after this use Alpha Male as a sort of replacement to my father. Everything else after that will just be a bonus Smile

In the meantime I’ve had my little trial and error run with the subliminals knowing that they work and how to handle them as effectively as possible, so I won’t want have any reasons to say or think that I could’ve done it better during or after the process.

My bald spots (great name btw) were itching like mad for about 40 min. yesterday evening. Especially on the front. There is something definitely happening there Smile

RE: Overcoming Social Anxiety/Love and Appreciate Yourself - Journal of Jay - Spiral - 09-28-2010

I'm glad you saw your own potential. You are doing something about it which alot of people don't. They can't admit that they or wrong or they have problems and I can't help but feel sorry for those people. You are doing your self a huge HUGE favor. I'm happy for you, Jay. Good Luck on your transformation! Smile

RE: Overcoming Social Anxiety/Love and Appreciate Yourself - Journal of Jay - Ryan - 09-28-2010

(09-28-2010, 04:12 AM)Jay Wrote: moving to a new town while losing touch with friends, being raised by a mother with narcissistic tendencies) from the age of 12-13, I was brought up with the impression that I as a person wasn’t worth caring about, and carried this belief with me for a long time. This same belief also was the cause of my depression and social anxiety, which made me very self-conscious and scared of other people’s thoughts and opinions (which with my mindset had to be negative), this in effect made me shut myself off even more from the world only further on reinforcing that same belief.

You know I went through the same exact thing. Moving around at a young age, especially in High School, can be a hard thing for a lot of kids (especially kids who are already shy). My parents also had a huge impact on that, a lot of negative thinking with them. Especially my mom, always a cautious person she always drilled it into my head, I cannot do that, don't get your hopes up, it's not going to happen. My Dad is more of a dominate guy who always had to have everything revolve around him. I carried around the same beliefs and I'm actually noticing they are being taken care of, at least, the majority have vanished in the past 2 weeks since switching to Alpha Male.

RE: Overcoming Social Anxiety/Love and Appreciate Yourself - Journal of Jay - Jay - 09-28-2010

(09-28-2010, 05:19 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: I'm glad you saw your own potential. You are doing something about it which alot of people don't. They can't admit that they or wrong or they have problems and I can't help but feel sorry for those people. You are doing your self a huge HUGE favor. I'm happy for you, Jay. Good Luck on your transformation! Smile

Thanks for your comment, it means a lot Smile

(09-28-2010, 05:32 AM)Ryan Wrote: You know I went through the same exact thing. Moving around at a young age, especially in High School, can be a hard thing for a lot of kids (especially kids who are already shy). My parents also had a huge impact on that, a lot of negative thinking with them. Especially my mom, always a cautious person she always drilled it into my head, I cannot do that, don't get your hopes up, it's not going to happen. My Dad is more of a dominate guy who always had to have everything revolve around him. I carried around the same beliefs and I'm actually noticing they are being taken care of, at least, the majority have vanished in the past 2 weeks since switching to Alpha Male.

I know exactly what you're talking about, I already was a bit shy and introverted when I was kid. And whenever I could muster up a bit of courage to get out of my comfort zone, I would proudly announce it and then I would have my mother reinforcing the same crap your mother told you. Everything I ever did as a hobby or something that I was proud off was deemed worthless by her, because in retrospect it didn't have anything to do with her.

When your parents suck all the attention away from you, and make it seem that the world revolves around them, it doesn't really help to think independently, being assertive or being reliant on yourself, let alone build a sense of self-worth because you always have a stronger tendency to expect a negative outcome from your own actions, so you just do nothing and be passive about every decision so you won't have to receive any criticism. Or you just leave actions to others because you already know for yourself that whatever you do, the next person can undoubtedly will do it better than you ever could. It's bullshlt.

I think that the Alpha Male will serve as a great aid for us in fully flipping that script into making yourself the authority, and cutting loose from external validation so that you can find things out for your own without the need to emphasize negative reinforcement when you do happen to fail at something, and just keep going until you succeed (or just get sick of it Smile). Also I noticed that depression really makes you think in absolutes (win/lose all or nothing deals) and I hope that this will also will be dealt with the AM program.

I'm glad that AM is already showing promise in your situation, enjoy it, it can only get better from here Smile
Regarding Stop and Reverse Hair Loss; Maybe I’m just fooling myself, but I have been feeling really tiny soft hairs all over the parts that show male pattern baldness for the last couple of days. Wasn't sure to post about it here yet. The question that I’m constantly asking myself is “Did I already have this before?”, because I really don’t know if I had them already, and perhaps didn't notice it. I only have about a month of exposure to this sub, and not in the best circumstances (still at least 6 hours of exposure time per day though). I could swear that it was just purely skin there, but I will notice it will grow further with time, or just stays that way… will certainly keep you posted about it.