Subliminal Talk
Hello - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Hello (/Thread-Hello--3553)

Hello - Ricardo - 05-09-2014

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I'm using other maker's subs at the moment but will try this BIATBW after I'm done. I am aware of the 32 day break so no worriesBig Grin. Haven't yet found a sub that works although in the past I have tended to give up after a month with no results but reading here I will go for the times specified 3 months, 6 months whatever.

RE: Hello - jennielee - 05-09-2014

Hi Ricardo and welcome! You came to the right place! These subs are by far the best in the world, and i can tell you that they do certainly work. Honestly i would quit any other makers sub today and make the switch after waiting. You wont regret it.

RE: Hello - Ricardo - 05-10-2014

Thanks for the welcome. I just want to finish up a lucid dreaming sub from elsewhere which i've only just started. I have just downloaded the Morphine one which I will try a few times and report back on.

RE: Hello - JackOfHearts - 05-11-2014

The free sub are great for the beginners especially the maximum self confidence one. This one is design to show you that this sub really work. If you have doubt about sub you should go for the maximum self confidence. It will help you to attract girls too because girl like confidence plus it's 5G technology. BIATBW is 4G and not all people had obvious result from it.
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/categories/free-instant-downloads/

RE: Hello - Harvestfield - 05-11-2014

Hi! I'm Ray. I'm new here. Yea. Ricardo, you and me are in the same boat. I've been using other subliminals and now I'm using another subliminal(cd). I really want to use the subliminal I downloaded from subliminal shop, absolute confidence, but if I did I would have to wait 32 days to use it right? I can say, out of all the research I've done for 2 years, Shannon's subliminal shop subliminals by far seem to be the most, effective powerful and best subliminals on the market! So. What should I do? continue listening to the subliminal cd, I've been using or wait 32 days and then use the one from subliminal shop? What do you think? Thanks.

RE: Hello - jennielee - 05-11-2014

I would wait the 32 days and switch personally but thats just me. And yes Shannon without a doubt has the best subliminals you will find Big Grin

Thanks jennielee! So. You would say stop using the one I'm using, wait 32 days and then use the one from subliminal shop? Oh. Please tell me about some of your experiences of using subliminals from subliminal shop. Thanks!
Ray

RE: Hello - jennielee - 05-11-2014

Yeah i am very picky about people programming my brain. I dont trust just anyone, but i saw Shannon's subs work on people i know, and now im on my own journey with it. Im a little shy of one month into the emotional pain relief and healing aid sub and it has had definate noticeable changes for me. Its been a rough road with alot of ups and downs clearing out the garbage so to speak. There are actually quite a number of people who have journaled their journeys with subs here on the forum. If you want to see my journey here is the thread. I post about my live as a whole usually as well as the sub, because sometimes we overlook the little changes, but looking back you can have a nice little time lapse to see how you were when you started vs now. Shannon has done so much research and put so much into his subs. Alot of other people out there just throw something together and sell it cheap and dont care what happens. If you haven't already looked at the refund policy i would. http://www.subliminal-shop.com/terms-conditions/
Certainly that in and of itself shows how much confidence he has in his products.

Anyway enough of my ranting. Here is my journalnif you are interested. (Beware though i talk alot lol.) http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Jennie-s-Journal-with-Emotional-Pain-Relief-and-Healing-Aid

Hi everybody. Well. I've made my decision. Thanks to a couple of members on this forum. I've decided to stop using the subliminal I had been using and start using the ASC subliminal after the 32 day wait period. I really hate to wait but based on what everyone's told me it'll be worth the wait! I just hope these 32 days will go by fast like really fast! Yes. I can honestly say I've done my homework. I've been researching subliminals since 2008. These last 2 years I've been doing some serious research and I just stumbled upon subliminal shop about a week ago. I've just got to say that Shannon's subliminals based upon what I've read and researched definitely seems to be the best and most effective subliminals on the market today! That's why I believe and know I've made the right decision to use ASC after these 32 days are up!!
Ray

RE: Hello - Ricardo - 05-12-2014

(05-11-2014, 02:01 PM)Harvestfield Wrote: Hi! I'm Ray. I'm new here. Yea. Ricardo, you and me are in the same boat. I've been using other subliminals and now I'm using another subliminal(cd). I really want to use the subliminal I downloaded from subliminal shop, absolute confidence, but if I did I would have to wait 32 days to use it right? I can say, out of all the research I've done for 2 years, Shannon's subliminal shop subliminals by far seem to be the most, effective powerful and best subliminals on the market! So. What should I do? continue listening to the subliminal cd, I've been using or wait 32 days and then use the one from subliminal shop? What do you think? Thanks.

Hi Ray
Yes same problem, would love to try these subs but already using another's! I did however download the digital morphine and played it once. I reviewed it but I will be trying it again soon. It may be hard to wait the the 32 days but its not really that much if the benefits are that good. I'm desperate to start the BIATBW sub as well as the ASC but it won't be until August before I can do that Sad

RE: Hello - Fonzy3 - 05-22-2014

Welcome to the forum Richard! You can get most of your exposure with these subs during the night and after you see the results you'll want as much exposure you can get :p. The first sub you should try to prove that they work is Absolute Self Confidence or ASC. This includes the latest 5G technology. Figure out the goals you want to achieve in life and choose the sub that will help you the most in that area.

For a single stage sub 96 days is ideal to receive the best results or until you've achieved your goals. Then you can move on to the next sub!
Thanks

Fonzy