Subliminal Talk
Maximum Learning Speed 4G 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Maximum Learning Speed 4G 3.0 (/Thread-Maximum-Learning-Speed-4G-3-0)

Maximum Learning Speed 4G 3.0 - InTheZone - 04-30-2014

First off, the reason I picked this sub was to improve my learning speed for work. I'm a software developer that works as a contractor. The ability for me to learn a new system is very important since I'm learning a new one all the time. Also, I was taking a few different dance classes at the time and wanted to retain the skill.

I spent 96 days running MLS 3.0 for 12+ hours each day. The effects in the first 32 days were very subtle. Around the 50 day mark, the effects really became pronounced. At the time, I was learning a dance routine and could tell my memory had improved. I was helping others on the team get their part of the routine down (which was different than mine in some cases).

The effects at work were remarkable. I had been working at this place for about nine months before I started MLS. During those three months I was able to pick up on things quicker. My boss seemed to trust me more and he gave me assignments and was pretty much hands off after that. This could be a combination of AM5 results as well. By the end, they were begging me to stay. I was offered a job on any team that I wanted just to get me to stay.

The results for my dancing were remarkable. I had spent over seven months learning to dance. During the three months I listened to MLS, I went from learning three dances to learning eight dances at once. I could keep up with all the classes easily. I got comments from my new teachers saying that they couldn't believe it was my first time dancing those new dances. My salsa dancing improved more in that three months than it did in the first seven. By the time I left New York City, girls really hated to see me go.

Now, I'm preparing for starting summer school. I am really excited to see how MLS will help with my school work. My grades were pretty good last time around, but, I spent a ton of time earning those grades. My hope is that MLS will help me cut the amount of time needed to achieve those type of results.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed 4G 3.0 - jonathan4all - 04-30-2014

glad that you started to get some results. I am around 10 days now and I haven't seen any improvement at all. I am running around 16/18 hours and only one singe sub. Your testimonial definitely brings some hope . How long are you going to run this sub ?

RE: Maximum Learning Speed 4G 3.0 - InTheZone - 04-30-2014

I ran it for 96 days and stopped using on March 22nd. Switched over to AM6.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed 4G 3.0 - InTheZone - 09-05-2014

I wanted to give some updates with regard to my school work. I took a class over the summer (Biology) and ended up with an above 100% average on my tests. Can honestly say that has never happened to me before. Ended up with my first 4.0 semester ever. Now in the fall I have two classes right now where I have above 100% for my overall grade and one class where I'm sitting at a 96%. My fourth class just started (late start) so I haven't been graded on anything there yet. Needless to say that MLS has really helped my school work!

RE: Maximum Learning Speed 4G 3.0 - jonathan4all - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 08:43 AM)InTheZone Wrote: I wanted to give some updates with regard to my school work. I took a class over the summer (Biology) and ended up with an above 100% average on my tests. Can honestly say that has never happened to me before. Ended up with my first 4.0 semester ever. Now in the fall I have two classes right now where I have above 100% for my overall grade and one class where I'm sitting at a 96%. My fourth class just started (late start) so I haven't been graded on anything there yet. Needless to say that MLS has really helped my school work!

damn thats so good. Wish I got same result

RE: Maximum Learning Speed 4G 3.0 - InTheZone - 06-02-2016

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give an update on my MLS 4G experience. I have graduated with my BA in Psychology and got an A in every single class. My most difficult subject was by far Spanish. Based on what I have learned about language learning it is a fundamentally different type of learning but MLS was able to help with memorization of vocabulary and study habits. Overall I have been very impressed with the results I have gotten out of this sub. Some of the classes I was able to get an A in were very difficult and very few students got an A. One class in particular (Abnormal Psychology) only five people in a class of two-hundred and thirty were able to get an A so it was a really impressive accomplishment.