Subliminal Talk
Anyone got any feedback on the allergy relief experimental sub? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Experimental Programs Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Experimental-Programs-Feedback)
+--- Thread: Anyone got any feedback on the allergy relief experimental sub? (/Thread-Anyone-got-any-feedback-on-the-allergy-relief-experimental-sub)

Anyone got any feedback on the allergy relief experimental sub? - Shannon - 09-23-2010

I have heard nothing about that one so far. Very interested in knowing if it has done anything for anyone who has tried it, and if so, what.

RE: Anyone got any feedback on the allergy relief experimental sub? - Sarah - 02-10-2011

I got this one, but it's to soon to tell anything. If we do notice any differences, I will definitely tell about it here!

Is there anyone who have noticed something already? Could you please let us know if you are also using this one and what your experiences are so far?

RE: Anyone got any feedback on the allergy relief experimental sub? - Sarah - 02-26-2011

Hi! My mom is using this for almost three weeks and we don't really know if it is because of the treatments she had or because of the sub, but she is experiencing much less allergic reactions. If we think about it.. even after the treatments (she didn't start with the sub yet back then), she had soms reactions but they already were less then before, but since she is using this sub and eat a lot of thing she usually would react to.. Suprisingly she is not really reaction to it.. But i'm afraid to say for shure that is is because of the sub.

So.. She had herself tested again and she is allergic to olive oil, we didn't know that before! She has chosen not to take the treatment fot it! She wants to continue with the sub to see if it really was the sub, or the treatment. She will continue with it and she will try to take in some olive oil and/or put some olive oil on her face in a few weeks to see how she reacts to it. She usually gets red, warm, itchy and irritating places on her face.. We will see what happens after listening to the sub for a couple of more weeks. I will keep you updated..

Sarah

RE: Anyone got any feedback on the allergy relief experimental sub? - Jackie - 02-27-2011

Great feedback! I have a lot of allergies too and have wondered if this sub would help me out at all. My allergies are usually environmental though, not to food, so like dust and pollen as well as cat dander really get me going.

Can't wait to hear more!

RE: Anyone got any feedback on the allergy relief experimental sub? - Shannon - 03-14-2011

Very much appreciated, Sarah. Smile Still need more feedback, though. Come on, people, I know there's more than one copy of that sub out there.

RE: Anyone got any feedback on the allergy relief experimental sub? - Sarah - 06-22-2011

Hi Again,

It's been a while sinds I posted.. My Mom still has good reaction to the Sub Allergy Relief Aid. But I have to be honest, she didn't try to take in some olife oil and didn't try to put some olive oil on her face, yet. So we think it's helping, cause when she started with the sub, her allergic reactions were much less then before.. But she will definitely try the olive oil in 1 or 2 weeks on her face and internal.. Then, I think, we can really tell if it was the sub that helped her with the other allergies or not..

Really wish more people would share their reactions en feedback!

Sarah

RE: Anyone got any feedback on the allergy relief experimental sub? - Spiral - 06-25-2011

I really need to try this after my long list of subs. I have the worst allergies of anyone I know. It's ridiculous!