Subliminal Talk
How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) (/Thread-How-I-Became-an-Alpha-Male-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - SargeMaximus - 09-22-2014

Oh shit! Shannon I have a question about brainwave entrainment too! Currently I'm in level 3 of your meditations set (I'm following the 1 track per day for 32 days regimen) and I'm finding that I still have a lot of thoughts and restlessness as I listen. I could literally walk around the house while under the influence if I wanted while thinking.

Is this right/normal? I was under the impression that once your brainwaves synch, you should start getting into a more meditative state.

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - Shannon - 09-22-2014

(09-22-2014, 09:46 AM)MJ1 Wrote: thank you Shannon i will keep that in mind.is there any cure that removes it for ever?

I'm not able to give out cures, I'm not a doctor. But I can tell you that my research has suggested that ADD is triggered by entraining the brain to stay in alpha/theta while it should be in beta. That said, the solution would be to stop doing that - meaning stop ODing on video games, TV, movies, and other media that triggers those states, or to train your btrain back to Beta. If you keep going with too much theta/alpha induction, it would make sense that you would have to keep going with beta entrainment. Without re-entraining alpha/theta all the time, it should be permanent to entrain beta after a while.

Anything else, and you'll have to consult a doctor, who will probably give you a pill, a bill, and a side effect instead of a cure.

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - Shannon - 09-22-2014

(09-22-2014, 11:51 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Oh shit! Shannon I have a question about brainwave entrainment too! Currently I'm in level 3 of your meditations set (I'm following the 1 track per day for 32 days regimen) and I'm finding that I still have a lot of thoughts and restlessness as I listen. I could literally walk around the house while under the influence if I wanted while thinking.

Is this right/normal? I was under the impression that once your brainwaves synch, you should start getting into a more meditative state.

It depends on the level and the personality type. Some resist entrainment. Usually this is done out of fear of loss of self control. My mother was famous for that. What's the frequency you're trying to entrain to?

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - SargeMaximus - 09-22-2014

(09-22-2014, 12:19 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-22-2014, 11:51 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Oh shit! Shannon I have a question about brainwave entrainment too! Currently I'm in level 3 of your meditations set (I'm following the 1 track per day for 32 days regimen) and I'm finding that I still have a lot of thoughts and restlessness as I listen. I could literally walk around the house while under the influence if I wanted while thinking.

It depends on the level and the personality type. Some resist entrainment. Usually this is done out of fear of loss of self control. My mother was famous for that. What's the frequency you're trying to entrain to?

83 Hz.

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - SargeMaximus - 09-24-2014

(09-22-2014, 12:24 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-22-2014, 12:19 PM)Shannon Wrote:

83 Hz.

Oh, and also. What do you suggest I do to NOT resist the entrainment? How is that even possible anyhow? Brainwaves aren't conscious, are they?! Huh

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - MJ1 - 10-18-2014

Stage 6 day 17

making progress in work but i self-sabotage myself.i can easily triple my income.that makes me think of running TLAM right after AM6.

even recently thought about being magician .like doing stage hypnosis,reading people mind etc even watched a whole tutorial about street hypnosis

reading a book called " What to Say When You Talk to Yourself " it's an awesome book.you may not tap every day but you talk to yourself every hour of day.

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - jonathan4all - 10-18-2014

(10-18-2014, 11:32 AM)MJ1 Wrote: Stage 6 day 17

making progress in work but i self-sabotage myself.i can easily triple my income.that makes me think of running TLAM right after AM6.

even recently thought about being magician .like doing stage hypnosis,reading people mind etc even watched a whole tutorial about street hypnosis

reading a book called " What to Say When You Talk to Yourself " it's an awesome book.you may not tap every day but you talk to yourself every hour of day.

also got this picture today.

[Image: 22500.jpg]
Nice mj1 u r improving.. may b a rerun fix rest of the issues

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - MJ1 - 10-18-2014

thanks Jonathan , many things depends on how i will do without AM.

i'm a good looking,self confident guy which is broke and getting old.

it maybe hard without help of AM but more i think about it i become more sure to do TLAM and save for BASE.

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - JackOfHearts - 10-19-2014

(10-18-2014, 02:08 PM)MJ1 Wrote: thanks Jonathan , many things depends on how i will do without AM.

it maybe hard without help of AM but more i think about it i become more sure to do TLAM and save for BASE.
You are far from getting old man Confusedleepy:

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - MJ1 - 10-19-2014

(10-19-2014, 07:01 AM)maniac360 Wrote:
(10-18-2014, 02:08 PM)MJ1 Wrote: thanks Jonathan , many things depends on how i will do without AM.

You are far from getting old man Confusedleepy:

maybe i need to change my perception.thanks

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - Spiritman - 10-19-2014

(10-18-2014, 02:08 PM)MJ1 Wrote: maybe i need to change my perception.thanks

Remember one thing, you are as old as you think you are. So, if you think you're getting old, then your mind is going to make your body produce the signs that you're old. I am currently 32 myself but I have been told I look like I am 20-22. Every day I tell myself I am getting younger, plus I learned something from Napoleon Hill. He stated every year on his birthday, he would subtract a year. So, instead of getting older he was telling himself that he was getting younger. Now, I know we get old in number wise, you can't help that but you can control how you look and feel.

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - MJ1 - 10-25-2014

Stage 6 Day 22

So things are progressing really slowly in past weeks i got a job as dobler and translator in new company.but my dobler skills needs more practice.

As we get closer to end of the program i wonder what should i do next? i can benefit from another run but don't want to spend another 6 months for AM maybe after i get financial side of my life handled.right now i'm paying my little debts and making progress.but it's sooo slow and boring.i'm thinking about using TLAM and some AM refresher until i save for BASE 2.

New term gonna begin soon and i'm gonna face my ex.girls showing more interest.but who cares really? i just want to feel good about myself a long the journey.for me it's not a good time chasing after girls.

A question for you guys out there who finished AM: what was different when you finished AM6? did you felt weak or more emotional without it?

I'm PSTECing,Tapping,Positive Self Talking and using Subs.4 powerful tools for shaping your future and changing your self.Positive Self Talk was a game changer in Stage 6.

the scariest part is what should i do next when AM6 is finished to get more money.AM6 will benefit me more than TLAM for sure but it's not focused on money.don't want to waste my time

that's all for now

PSConfusedorry for delay in answering PMs

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - MJ1 - 11-01-2014

Stage 6 Day 27

So decided to limit using sub while sleeping because my main problem in life is procrastination and having hard time waking up but using sub during day helps me staying focused.

About a week ago got TLAM as a gift from a friend on this forum and planning to use right after AM6.

You know after stage 4 journey was smooth for me and sometimes i got bored actually.still i'm impressed how every day i care less about people's opinions about me and having a better understanding about how sub works.it shows you areas of your life that you need to improve and even gathers clues for you.that's awesome man.

6 months ago i thought after AM6 i'm gonna be like this and like that,but you know what? transformation takes time.yes lots of things changed like i know don't want to in a bad relationships with my ex or won't let outside situation influence sub i'm gonna use but i'm not there yet.the most alpha i have been during my life was the time i got the most money.so mystery solved. get more money.hopefully in 4 months i'm gonna start BASE cuz still got some debts.nothing big.

i loooove to see how TLAM gonna effect me you know with AM you feel goof,people respect you etc but with financial subs you manifest wealth into your life that's show it self in many things.even thinking about that makes me excited.after buying AM i knew was unstoppable but now i can have BASE in my army too! god i feel so lucky!

thinking about creating a video but don't know how it's gonna turn out.first because of my accent and second i prefer to keep this side of my in the shadows Smile that's remind me of something,about 3 year ago when i found subliminal concept i started using it ( before IML ) i felt like a super hero trying to hide his powers but sometimes it hard to keep it from people who needs help also amaze you how many people won't believe you.for me sometimes it's like being Dexter

Peace

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - MJ1 - 11-08-2014

So AM6 First run is officially finished!

And i started TLAM right away.

I may write a testimonial,don't know but i think i had the most smooth journey comparing to others.it can be because of my personality type.