Subliminal Talk
>>> Mental Enhancement <<< - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: >>> Mental Enhancement <<< (/Thread-Mental-Enhancement)

>>> Mental Enhancement <<< - TheGreatAttractor - 04-14-2014

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum. So far, I've had the pleasure of sampling 3 subs: ASC, EPRAHA and MIR. Results were excellent and eventually I'll get around to posting them.

Regarding what I wanted to write about - at this time, there are 3 major subliminal program lines:

AM - which focuses mainly on personal social/emotional development
SM/WM - which focuses on finding romantic/sexual partners
BAMM - aims at developing a MM mindset and eventually obtaining great wealth

From what I have heard around this forum, these are truly fantastic and even life-changing programs (I intend to try AM6 soon). It occurs to me that a nice addition to the list above would be a set that focuses on personal mental enhancement - a "Brain Booster" or "Alpha Mind" (AMD) set. I know that there are plenty of 3g/4g titles that deal with: memory, concentration, brain hemisphere balancing...etc. Wouldn't it be nice to compile all these into one 5g single/multi-staged set?

In addition to the qualities mentioned above, this package could also include enhancements for:

* Creativity
* Articulation and communication skills
* Strong Logical/Mathematical Reasoning - without errors
* Pattern recognition / Deduction
* Problem solving speed
* Learning speed
* Whole brain thinking - better communication and coordination between the brain hemispheres (similar to the "balancing hemispheres" sub)
* Writing/literature skills
* Improve vision/hearing
* Maybe a script which deals with "correct breathing" so that the brain gets the maximum oxygen intake
* This one is tricky - something to bridge/minimize the gap between the conscious and sub-conscious mind in order to make it easier to access its memories and gain faster information processing capabilities.
* Another tricky idea. I'm not sure how the linguistics of English can actually cause the sub-conscious to do this. The idea is to stimulate the release of greater amounts of BDNF (Brain-derived neurotrophic factor) and NGF (Nerve growth factor). Maybe the correct method is a general statement like "increase the brain's ability to regenerate neurons and their connections and maintain their health".
* And More!

Now, I'm no expert in the field of subliminal programming. I don't know how feasible is the composite set mentioned above. That being said, I really do hope to see in the not-too-distant future something along the lines of what I mentioned here.

Comments are welcome! Big Grin

RE: >>> Mental Enhancement <<< - Adri - 04-14-2014

Hi! Pleased to see someone new on the forum. I do vaguely remember that Shannon made a vote here about which multi-stage program we would like to see next. Renaissance Man was one that seemed to focus on better thinking. I also think that it was top of the poll. But your idea is great and I would buy a sub that does what you said for sure.