Subliminal Talk
AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence (/Thread-AM6-outstanding-wholeness-and-Excellence)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 10-04-2014

I'm planning on doing SM3 or BASE right now, but I may change my mind again.
It should have stack on top, but it seems I felt better on AM5 with girls. Maybe it's not related to the sub but to my current life which was different when I was doing AM5.

I don't feel going backward, it seems I don't go forward in the girls area. I could even say I feel needy sometimes, I'm not sure though. Things are not clear right now, after taking a pause from sub I will be more precise.

update: I think the friend attraction worked, two old friend called me back.

10:30 hours from *** to France (paris), direct flight.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - gelimang - 10-04-2014

Hey bro maniac, i think if i were you i'll re-run this program once more to get maximum result of the program. i hope you can overcome your problem with tinnitus.
because i'd like to see so many positive changes of AM 6 on your journal bro.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 10-05-2014

I don't think I will rerun this program until I have done another sub before it. Either Wm2, SM3 or BASE. Because I have done already 1 years with AM5/6 program. This is a very hard choice to make.
It would be cool to add another 6 month to it but it won't be a good choice.

I think a lot has change with this run but I don't see it. It's not obvious enough.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 10-08-2014

must read for health improvement:
http://easyayurveda.com/2011/02/24/sesame-and-sesame-oil-benefits-total-ayurveda-details/
http://www.funonthenet.in/forums/index.php?topic=160779.0;wap2

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - adam225 - 10-08-2014

Could the fact that you used a pirated copy of AM5 be the problem ? Or did you pay in the end ?

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 10-08-2014

I payed them (AM5/6), long ago, you can relax about this. Even if you didn't pay it's supposed to work , a bit differently though.

I'm sure someone who pirated a copy and saw this post is going to be afraid about this (once again). Even if there no point of doing that (being afraid).

update:
AM6 worked on me, i'm just not completely there, I'm getting here. I got all the result except about the girls. At least for now, I didn't finish yet. My dad said I wasn't the same 1 year ago. My mother saw it too and her being her, she think I played with some king of devil stuff. She see the devil everywhere though, she wasn't used to see me like that.

I saw a lot of change, I now see how my dad manipulate my entire family. I see when someone is manipulating me. My dad is still trying but without any success now. He is upset about it, he think my behavior is devilish. But now I know who is lying and manipulating people around. My mom too is very good at manipulation, in fact she is even better than my dad.
So one day in the middle of AM6, I realized this. I didn't talk about it though for some reason. One reason is the fact that to discover about this manipulation I used some astrology. So I don't know if it was this or AM6. But now I think it's both of them. Because the way I detected how this manipulation was thanks to AM6. I know it because it was in front of me all the time but I didn't see it before.

My dad has 4 planet in cancer and my mom has her moon in scorpio. Two sign that manipulate people.

So AM6 worked, it's just that in term of girl, not yet.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - gelimang - 10-08-2014

Maybe you should try WM 2.0 or SM 3.0 if you have trouble deal with women dude... Big Grin
or do some spell for woman if you wanna get result.. lol
In the past, i've using that to make woman goin' crazy on me and it works too well, but I regret it then undo the spell and everything back to normal.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 10-09-2014

I will take care of that. I will take some rest after this run, around 1 month. Then after that maybe girls will fall all over the place without touching WM2 or SM3. I have been stuck thinking that I could need a run of WM2 or SM3 whereas right now I'm still on AM6. And plus on the last stage which is supposed to be the best.

What I have noticed in this run is that my focus has been more on developing what I like to do. Whereas the girls part has just take the second/third place. Even If I still enjoy going out with friends or alone. I have been studying more for my next job whereas on AM5 I was more on the social path.
My reading was more directed toward improving myself socially. So maybe my neediness has decreased.

Even if there is the "lead in surprise" in AM6 I feel that AM5 was more social and less concentrated on myself. It's not a bad thing, it's different.

I remember myself on AM5 I couldn't stand staying at home even if I enjoyed being at home. I was like in a super social mode to conquer the world, every bit of it.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - AlphaMind - 10-09-2014

Take your time bro! You are the only one who knows what you need. Commonly folks will say "Use SM 3.0 or WM 2.0 to get the chicks", no, it is your own needs.

Best thing is investing ALL you resources in bettering yourself. Pussy and money is a side effect of having a very high level of self-improvement.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - gelimang - 10-09-2014

Hey bro, what about your public speaking skill after you use AM 6? do you notice some changes?
like you talk more confidently and elegant, even you can make people laugh with your jokes.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 10-09-2014

Objectively I don't know, I didn't check it yet, I have done some video I'll see if there is any obvious difference. I was doing great after AM5. I didn't notice any great improvement since then. I think the edges got smother. I didn't have any problem to make people laugh even before AM5. In this area I seems to have improve a bit again, a small one (public speaking skill). I have defend my views more strongly when I was still at school (around stage 2-3), I told the director that he should check his office first before saying we are the lazy ones, everyone was afraid of saying what they really think.
My body language and elegance have improve on AM6, I can see on my pictures. But like I said this was already there when I finish AM5, I only noticed a few improvement in this area because I was already doing great.

The thing I have never done before AM6 is to face a director like that. I really told him his "truth", i don't think I would have done that without AM5/6 and with such a peace of mind. It wasn't perfect but way better that I used to do.

One thing very obvious now is the way I detect emotions on people. I see how people feel in a social gathering better. This give me a big advantage in social event. I don't know when I got like this though. It's like I have always been like that. That's why my report is so short I don't feel it's like something new. It's just a normal daily life stuff.

My advice for any sub would be that you can't judge by all this thread, it's only going to show you a brief idea of how it could be to do that.
A lot of things I can't even talk about it because I can't explain it (I don't have the word), or I don't remember or it's not possible to explain with words. It has to be experimented by yourself in real life.

I'll do my best to do good report when I finish it completely.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - zen - 10-09-2014

@ maniac : Cool

awesome journey! I share your opinion - the journals opened on this forum shows the journey of running a sub through a specific personality. The way one experiences AM6 can be totally different from the other one due to the starting point, motivation, social environment, mental garbage, overall quality of the exposure etc.

Eager to read your final report! Big Grin

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - Shawn - 10-09-2014

(10-09-2014, 07:13 AM)gelimang Wrote: Hey bro, what about your public speaking skill after you use AM 6? do you notice some changes?
like you talk more confidently and elegant, even you can make people laugh with your jokes.

I can only share my experience here but I felt definitely more confident holding a presentation and I didn't care too much about things like being not able to answer a question to a given topic.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 10-14-2014

Stage 6 day 26:

There is only one thing in my mind right now "sex" (it started around 5 days ago). Every time I closed my eyes or try to rest I think about sex. I try to resist/control the urge but I failed several times. Yesterday I was trying to learn to sit in a lotus position and I was still thinking about sex (the fact that it was a woman on the video didn't help).

Another thing I noticed is that I'm really lazy recently. Even with simple thing. I feel like everything is long and hard to do. For this reason I'm not going to do any post or pm related to helping people with astrology until I get back to myself. Even for writing this post I had to force myself. I think it's related to the resistance I'm currently facing with AM6.