Subliminal Talk
AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence (/Thread-AM6-outstanding-wholeness-and-Excellence)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 08-21-2014

I'm back Stage 5 day 2.
I could prevent myself from using my motorcycle again so I used some Wax earplugs. Everything was fine but one of them stayed in my right ear. I was able to remove it with a lot of pain.
But my ear was again more tired with all this. I did enjoy my ride though, I don't regret it.
But with all that I decided to take 4 days of rest. Because of that I restarted the stage 5 (I was only on day 5 so doesn't really matter, if I use the 1.5* rule it will be exactly the same, just the number will be different).

So back on my journey with AM6, my resistance the night seems to be gone with Stage 5, I sleep well the last night.
I noticed a small improvement in my behavior, interaction with people, it seems more natural. My smile seems to be more radiant and expressive.

I did notice the difference when I stopped AM6 for 4 days. It was a different experience. I missed my subliminal experience the night. It was boring, I prefer to fight something in my dreams than just waiting for nothing.

I changed my subliminal usage so my ear get more rest (I hope it changes something).
So I listen 5h20 the day and 5h20 the night with earphone masked trickling stream. Instead of 10h40 the night.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - adam225 - 08-22-2014

Manic, just out of interest, how many mb are the AM5 files ?

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 08-22-2014

191mb, seems like it's the limit for a 80 min mp3 at 320 kbps.

That's interesting, AM6 (80 min) is 183 mb. I thought AM5 would have been lower.

actually i see my am6 as 192mb, maybe my Linux Os is not like calculating the same way.

I was using my phone, Windows 7 says the same though.

BTW, I've just checked your profile out, do you actually live on RĂ©union Island ?

I'm reading a book about astrology that is awesome. Short, precise, meaninful, funny, well written as I would expect from such a man. I can't believe this book is not on sale but as I would expect from such a perfectionnist. 50000 words of pure gold. I think I won't be able to resist buying his books on sale. My third book about astrology while the others was well written too, this one excel and the author says he is not an expert in astrology while I understand why he says that, someone would easily think he is an expert anyway.In aw and smiling thanks to AM6.

Speaking of AM6 I think I'm on the verge of seing myself get really Awesome. I have been looking at my stares, faces, smile while reading this book, and it was not only the jokes but AM6 too. I feel this sexyness in my stare, I like myself, this cockyness. I can't say by words as my eyes reflect such an emotion, power, magnetic, addictive to look at. A chance that I places that miror him front of me. Cant wait to see the effect on girls.

Yes why? it seems impossible Smile

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - adam225 - 08-23-2014

No, I think it's pretty cool lol. For me personally, it seems like an extremely remote place (even though it might not feel like it to you). I actually find it quite interesting to come across someone from there (forgive my ignorance). You're right next to Madagascar as well, I've always wanted to go there for some reason... Shame the flights are so expensive from the UK.... Smile

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 08-23-2014

For tourist to come here it's very expensive not only the flight but hotel here can make someone run away. Even myself I consider it a remote place but it's a french country so it's not as wild as Africa or Madagascar. We got some high technologie too even if most people are uneducated

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 09-18-2014

I'm not home curently so I can't update my journey for now. I'm enjoying my holiday in France. I will reply to my pm when I get home.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 09-25-2014

I found something for tinnitus, I'm going to test this.
http://www.alandiashram.org/school/school_html/reviews/tinnitus.html

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 10-04-2014

Stage 6 day 14:

I'm back home. Sub wise I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed for now. While I have improved in terms of posture, influence, fear, I didn't get the result I expected with girls.

The sub is working for sure, my behavior has change, people notice it and tell me. For the last 2 month I didn't find the expected result though. It's still good but I expected better result from my interaction with girls. For example I still feel some fear while interacting with beautiful girls or thinking about it.

I didn't finish AM6 yet, but from my current experience I would say that AM5 gave me better results with girls.

My listening to sub has been reduce due to my trip to France and my annoying tinnitus (~10hours to ~8). I will try to listen 12hours for the last 17 days.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - adam225 - 10-04-2014

What are you planning to run next Manic ? I don't understand how you could of gone backwards with results ? Shouldn't the results of AM6 stack on top of AM5 ??

Also, how long was your flight ?? I take it you can fly direct to France ?