Subliminal Talk
AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence (/Thread-AM6-outstanding-wholeness-and-Excellence)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 07-01-2014

Stage 3 Day 23 :

I'm searching for a job where I can express myself fully. The big hurdle I'm facing right now is to find a job that is honest, joyful and that is capable of providing me good social experiences. A job where I still have time to think. I'm thinking I'll work for a part time job so I can experience my own things and I would still have a touch in the working community.

I may still going for a 5 years study in a linguistic or psychologie school if I like this and it's moving me forward.

The procrastination I was facing yesterday is gone, I'm back on track with my happiness even if the morning was a bit hard to overcome. I woke up late thanks to my brother and my high enthusiasm when I should focus on sleeping. My happiness and my drive to improve myself was too high Rolleyes.

I'm exploring my neighborhood and the university next to my home. It's kinda fun to study people behavior, the architecture, etc. I'm discovering a lot of stuff around me and I'm experiencing myself.
I do that because I don't do that very often and I think it's very important for me. Sometimes I think I'm so in my computer and using my car instead of walking that I'm learning again to walk the proper way. Obviously AM help with that. It's simple stuff but in this society we tend to forget this. I'm back to simple baby step and I love it Wink.

One of my current goal is to be honest more and more. I'm doing that because the more honest I am without too much craziness the better I will be. It's a selfish thing, I'm not doing that for helping people. Just because I want it. I'm ready to face my weaknesses and reveal a lot of stuff I have been hiding :@.

One of them is stupid like most of them I think. People tend to create an image of me and then It's hard to destroy this image because sometimes it becomes you. My virginity is hard to face because most people think I had sex with different girls due to my confidence. And in fact I should have had sex but I was in one this religious reality where sex happen after the marriage. My « perfectionism » didn't help in that department, I was dreaming of perfect girls and I have rarely done something because my goal was really high. It's not all good, its not all bad. I have refuse sex to some girls in the past, it was obvious I could bed them but I wasn't interested. Even some of my close friend believe I had sex. It's hard to see through me for the average guy or girl. I'm such a wall to them. One of my teacher even said to me once I'm like God (the christian one) because no one know what I really want or think. But this teacher really su** anyway. I have high standard in a country where most people have none and most people who have some are weirdo. I'm not trying to be pessimistic, it's just obvious fact. I'm not giving up hope to find people like me here. Maybe some of my internal fear prevent me to meet people like me but I doubt it's all because of me. WM2 will help me improve my communication skill hopefully Smile.

Update : - I forgot to mention that AM really help me being honest while walking in the university. I didn't hide the fact that I didn't know anything about the place. I didn't behave like I know where everything was, I wasn't hiding that I was new here. Again it's simple stuff about being natural.
- I dream about sexual stuff last night, I wake up "wet".

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - jonathan4all - 07-01-2014

good progress buddy and you are very good volunteer for the forum too .. appreciate that Smile

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 07-01-2014

I enjoy it lol, I might not stick to it though when WM2 will kick start my life up to the sky Big Grin

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 07-02-2014

Stage 3 Day 24 :

I have been self reviewing myself on camera and it's super cool.
I look like Clark Kent in Smallville, "Super Alpha" and sexy. I didn't even have the right haircut and my hair are mess up. But even like this I look fu** amazing. I think woman are going to drop dead in awe.
Maybe I will released some video on Youtube, in French and English.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 07-03-2014

This guy sounds like a d*** but wow, you had to watch to understand. He owns his personality while staying in the real world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a5fO8jE7mc

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 07-04-2014

Stage 3 day 27:

I had to force myself to write this one.
I have been in some resistance recently. It wasn't too much easy to overcome them but I got it handled.

This resistance got a bit more pronounced due to a minor car accident I made. But I recovered pretty easily. I’m learning everyday, it’s one more experience.
I had to quiet my current school because I’m not moving forward with them but backward. So on the working area I’m a bit lost right now. I’m a bit motivated to do things but I want to find something worth working for, something I like/love to do.

The resistance seems to be gone right now. I’m at peace for now.

One thing I didn't report until now is that since ~1 month I care a lot about what I eat and I like to eat things healthy.

In the girls area I didn't notice anything relevant yet besides my dreaming seems to go toward that area since yesterday. I don’t report my dreams anymore because I got too much of them. I don’t feel like approaching any girls right now, talk to them why not but approaching/seducing is not my focus currently, neediness seems to decrease.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 07-05-2014

Stage 3 Day 28:

I just watch a city hunter. One thing I forgot to mention is that when I see some love story or a happy couple I don't get this bad feeling anymore like I'm less than them, some jealousy I think.
Now I just feel happy for them, I feel at peace even been single. I don't know when this happened but I forgot to mention it before, I think it was on stage 1 or 2.

I have made another spreadsheet, this one is to report the results I got from AM5 and AM6.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yVtPVl2bHYdvz6YKBJU30PWhcyaboOmUMzmSclYFxNE/edit#gid=0

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - adam225 - 07-05-2014

I like the spread sheet Manic Smile . It sure looks as though AM6 is really adding to your results of AM5.

How many hours per day do you listen and what tracks do you use ? I'm currently using just the ultrasonic.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 07-06-2014

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-AM6-outstanding-wholeness-and-Excellence?pid=55299#pid55299

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 07-12-2014

Stage 4 day 1:

Don't feel anything yet apart from the headache. Probably due to the wine drinking yesterday and the new stage on top.

I have been studying my personality with astrology and I'm amazingly surprised how accurate this science is. I never though it would a so powerful tool to describe myself. Every details about myself is there. I never understood myself so profoundly. From dating to reading, to my spiritual curiosity, all is there on my birth chart. It's unbelievable. If I knew this before, so much precious information. I would recommend anyone who don't know their personality to check this for sure it's amazing.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - SargeMaximus - 07-12-2014

(07-12-2014, 05:05 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Stage 4 day 1:

Don't feel anything yet apart from the headache. Probably due to the wine drinking yesterday and the new stage on top.

I have been studying my personality with astrology and I'm amazingly surprised how accurate this science is. I never though it would a so powerful tool to describe myself. Every details about myself is there. I never understood myself so profoundly. From dating to reading, to my spiritual curiosity, all is there on my birth chart. It's unbelievable. If I knew this before, so much precious information. I would recommend anyone who don't know their personality to check this for sure it's amazing.

Yeah my Mom's really big on this (as are all women, fyi), but I've never really been one to ascribe to it. It's not that it hasn't been accurate (it is), it's just that I believe we can be whoever we want, and if I let a star chart tell me who I am instead of my mind, I might start becoming blind to opportunities that I wouldn't miss if I would just stay focused on what I want.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 07-14-2014

Yeah I felt that too. But I use it to know my weaknesses and strengths. It's cool to know how you would see the world, the filters you got when you were born. I have learnt a lot about the people around me too, things I couldn't guess. The only problem with that I would say is that you can't see your progress with this. I will use Handwriting Analysis to do that.

And it depends on where you study astrology, because I have switch to another site recently and I got upset/depress by what they said. Even if it were true but the way they said it was like I couldn't improve. So be careful with that. If the astrologer lack enthusiasm when he describes your "competence/skill", it will stuck you more than anything else.
Check "Lada Duncheva" on Google you may like her.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 08-02-2014

Stage 4 day 24:

I don't remind everything that has happened but as a summary I notice everything that has happened until now got stronger. So nothing new to report. I feel stronger, more in control of what I do.

It seems like to me that AM5 was easier to me like everyone seems to report until now. What I have notice in each stage is that I get some resistance at the beginning then it disappear then around ~7 days later another resistance appear, a smaller one. It's never an hardcore resistance but some feeling about it.

Besides AM6 I have been reading a book about Vedic astrology ("The art and science of Vedic astrology" by Rychard fish and W. Kurczak, a beginner book) and it's super useful thing to know it.

I have also read some books about Face Reading and I love this stuff. It could be even more useful than astrology because you don't need a birthday to know the personality. Just with a stare you can tell the person character (with practice of course). I advise you to check this stuff if you don't know about it, you will be amazed. They are even video course on Udemy about this and there is also "Mien Shiang" which is the Chinese version.

I have decided to practice daily meditation but without Brainwave Entrainment because my tinnitus seems to get worse.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 08-13-2014

Stage 5 day 3:

I don't write my dream any longer but since about 3 weeks I record all of them because I can remember them much better. And this ones seems worth because I remember Geodude say that when you die in a dream it means you overcame something. So my dream to make it short that I was in car with a girl driving with my family. And then suddenly for strange reason she lost control and with got by an unknown force thrown far away in a sea full of crocodile. We had a very low chances to survive even if there were no crocodile. So about 4 crocodile came up, one begin to attack me but I grab his jaw. Then I another came up, but it seems impossible to fight so I get conscious and I wake up. So basically I was dead even if I wake up. But then I go to sleep again and the dream continue in another way where my brother flesh get cooked just to confirm we are all dead. All the night there were dream were I fought for my life or got a very hard training. I don't remember all of them though. But then around the morning about one hour before waking up I got this awesome dream just to confirm I really overcame that fear:

I was like in school with a lot people. Suddenly I notice that my behavior have change and that I have that smile at the right moment that attract everyone and I'm super sexy. So then I go to check if it really works and I go find a beauty.
I find an old beautiful blond friend and she grab my hand excited to take me to a room so she can hide from her friends (in this moment I got a bit conscious that it's dream and it can't be true but my mind tell me it's really true so I believed it, then I don't even mind if it's a dream after this).
Then she kiss me, but she is a bit too much excited so she kiss me like a inexperienced girl so then I kiss her tits because of that. Then I fuck her. Then when I'm in the middle of it someone come to warn us that someone already took that room so we have to change to another one. But there ain't another free and I wake up after that. I wake up with a new song in my head but I didn't know what it is. I knew it was a song were girl just wanted me. After waking up completely the song came up and after 10 minutes I find that it was generation girl "chocolate love". I didn't listen for that song for 4 month if not more. I notice that every time my mood change with sub I have a new song in my head that come up. The first day I listen to stage 5 I don't remember my dreams but I didn't sleep very well so I think I fought all night too.

It's just some dreams but I'm pretty sure something happened in me. This stage 5 is not like the other, even AM5 is nothing compared to it. AM6 is better for sure and like everyone notice the change appear more in stage 5 than 4.
The way I got more conscious about my dream was to say "I remember my dream" the night before sleeping and just after waking up.