Subliminal Talk
AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence (/Thread-AM6-outstanding-wholeness-and-Excellence)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - SargeMaximus - 06-24-2014

(06-24-2014, 06:10 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Stage 3 day 16 :

I can't believe I'm so positive and I still get stuff done with enthusiasm while being sick. Plus my Boss didn't want to pay me for some reason. AM6 is awesome and incredibly powerful.
I just have my most powerful orgasm while being sick, I though I was about to suffocate. Almost all my muscles contracted, it was intense.
So I'm feeling very good inside but it's not all the time, yesterday it was hardcore to sleep with my nose that was leaking water all the over my bed.
The way I think has shift, I find solution to problem more easily, I still get upset sometimes but it doesn't last long. I laugh often about tiny details, daily life is a bliss, I lack word to describe precisely all this.
I bought some good stuff to eat for my health and feel very good about all that.
Your questions are welcome if want to know specific details Big Grin.
I love this sub, so enjoyable I want to use it again instead of WM2 Heart

I got questions! Tongue

First: Orgasm to WHAT? Sex, or masturbation?

Second: Are you tapping? If so, what do you tap on?

Third: What Subs have you done before this?

Thanks!

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 06-24-2014

1) Orgasm to masturbation, I started it because I was f* horny. I experimented a lot of technique for about 30 min and then :angel:

2) I don't tap for now, I did it for 3 days I think once but I stop because wanted to be sure I wasn't tapping the sub. I think I'll try it again when I have the time and energy to do it. For now I prefer to focus on AM6 alone with a lot of reading.

3) I have only done AM5 before, I got some pretty decent result from it.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - SargeMaximus - 06-25-2014

(06-24-2014, 09:03 PM)maniac360 Wrote: 1) Orgasm to masturbation, I started it because I was f* horny. I experimented a lot of technique for about 30 min and then :angel:

2) I don't tap for now, I did it for 3 days I think once but I stop because wanted to be sure I wasn't tapping the sub. I think I'll try it again when I have the time and energy to do it. For now I prefer to focus on AM6 alone with a lot of reading.

3) I have only done AM5 before, I got some pretty decent result from it.

Cool cool yo. Also, that halo emoticon after the 30 mins was hilarious.

Thanks for answering.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - jonathan4all - 06-25-2014

Maniac you got some good progress .. happy for you brothaaa.. Smile

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 06-25-2014

Stage 3 day 17:

I'm super excited, I can't even focus myself to sleep. It didn't happen for a long time. I'm still impress by the result I got from AM6 while I'm only on stage 3.

Procrastination -> decreased a lot
Hornyness -> increase by a fair amount
Focus an goal -> increase a lot
attractiveness -> increase by a fair amount at least seems to have, I still need some factual event. I did get a grandma attracted yesterday thought Tongue.
optimism/positivity -> increase a lot
gsf -> decreasing every day, it's fun to see all this bullshit passing by and going to the trash.
productivity -> increase by a fair amount, I'm still looking for good way to produce honest/quality work that I enjoy

A lot of good idea are coming through my mind. I search a lot of things on internet recently. It's like I have reproduce the same behavior that I did through AM5 but a little faster: the first 2 stage I didn't actually search things for that long, it was more confused and tense. Exactly like AM5 only that with AM5 it happen only on stage 4.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - Shawn - 06-26-2014

That sounds really good. I wonder if you get these good results already in stage 3 because of AM5. For me stage 4 feels much more beneficial as stage 3 did.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 06-26-2014

I think it's because of AM5 and because it seems like I get good result fast. I just have those kind of moment like I want to explore the world. Like I did on stage 5 on AM5, it's great stuff, I feel great about it.

I like your avatar by the way, it's cool.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - Shawn - 06-27-2014

Thanks. I am curious how it continues in stage 4 for you.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 06-30-2014

Stage 3 day 22:
I hit some resistance today, I'm not really motivated to do things. I just watch city hunter all day and read some stuff on internet. I have been fighting a lot of enemies in my dream.
That's not heavy stuff but I'm not really in a good mood.
I guess I can't be happy all the time Smile

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - jonathan4all - 06-30-2014

(06-30-2014, 07:17 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Stage 3 day 22:
I hit some resistance today, I'm not really motivated to do things. I just watch city hunter all day and read some stuff on internet. I have been fighting a lot of enemies in my dream.
That's not heavy stuff but I'm not really in a good mood.
I guess I can't be happy all the time Smile

Maniac how long are you listening now ? 14/16 hours or more and headphone or Ultrasound via speakers ?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_QeWMgpkwBKUbeZKHUyHpUK4sv489mz8_XlzhbZBulc/edit#gid=0
I listen with masked trickling stream thought headphone all the time. I listened 12h today because I lost some time. It might be the reason I hit some resistance. Usually I listen 10:40.

I have actually listen through speaker when I was forced to, I wrote in red/orange color that time.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - LionKing - 06-30-2014

You're really responsible with writing those times up, nice! I listen on my Android and it starts playing as soon as I plug the cord of my headphones in.. I've been thinking it'd be really handy if there was some sort of timer app that'd also start when I plug in, and pause when I take the plug out.

When I'm passionate about something, everything get fun to do and I don't even see it as something responsible. But just as something I like to do. I have been thinking about my behavior, I was a very good student in IT because I was passionate about it. The opposite is true when I'm not passionate, I don't do anything sometimes I try but even if I partly succeed I'm not proud of it afterward.
I read from Shannon post that there are some kind of personality core that he noticed : passionate core, physical core and emotional core. I think I'm the passionate one. Plus he said the passionate one resist less his subliminal which seems to be true according to my journey with AM5 and AM6 up until now.
Shannon if you read this, can you elaborate on this subject. Like what the passionate core is and how he behaves.

When I was listening with my phone it was harder to keep track of usage time, I had to sleep at a certain time. But now with my playlist with on VLC it's easy.

I just found what define me exactly as my personality which is exuberant according to this website:
http://www.ptypes.com/artistic.html