Subliminal Talk
AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence (/Thread-AM6-outstanding-wholeness-and-Excellence)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 06-02-2014

I'm still a virgin with EPRHA, it's my first time.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 06-04-2014

Stage 2 Day 28:

Today was an amazing day, I don't know where to start. I have been reading “Treating nonsense with nonsense” by Richard Bandler since yesterday. Just after reading 10 lines you can tell this guy is amazing, there is not word to describe how this guy is, wow. I have been listening to one his talk too, I never listened to a course so weird and funny. This guy teach things that is so simple and he explains it to a way so funny and outstanding. I have been doing some of his stuff “naturaly” in the past and it's the reason why I have succeeded in been one the best student in IT 4 years ago. His story are great way to get a boost, it's the kind of product/knowledge I'm willing to buy for sure without any doubt.

Back to my day, I was thinking the morning about about how Richard Bandler see the world. And it gave me a boost the morning. Still the course in class this morning was so boring, I was in a really poor/bad situation but I was pretty fine.

Back to AM6, this night I saw how my belief/thinking/behavior have change. Being different I did different things, it's as simple as that. I have find a new way to get money with my web programming skills and it's so simple when you “are” literately. Just 30 min ago I was looking myself in the mirror and I admired every detail of my smile. How my smile look good even it's just a very little smile, visualizing myself with this smile around girls with each smile, every feeling I notice when I'm looking this way instead of that way. I would have never gone that far before, not even thinking about it, even if someone would have told me and have told me actually. I was enjoying myself and I was telling myself I could stay there 1 hour looking at me. And actually I'm going to do it tomorrow and every morning because it feels so fu*** good. Every time I see myself I'm feeling great, I'm my own cure. I should call myself when I feeling low Big Grin

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 06-05-2014

Stage 2 Day 29:

I notice I'm happier in general, I laugh more often. Life seems to be easier and fun. And my confidence is back to normal.
This stage is cool, I got a bit of resistance at least, I was wondering if I was crazy not to have any resistance Tongue.
Seems like "Seek the challenge" is doing wonder cause I want to crush everything.
I think more in the long term now, I have set some goal about learning some skill properly.

AM6 is great, I'm wondering what I'm going to discover for the next stage.

Life is awesome Heart

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 06-08-2014

Stage 2 day 32:

An old girl friend of mine asked me if I remember her implying she was worried I might have forget her. We were at restaurant and she came just in front of me just after leaving the bathroom. I think she did that on purpose. Later in the night she purposely leave the restaurant taking the longer path just so I see her. She laughed very loudly like some child with her friends just for me to notice her Big Grin. I got a lot of girls staring at me through the night, an ugly girl with her boyfriend was staring at me, this one wasn't afraid when I looked back. Maybe I was talking too loudly Big Grin or she though I was fu*** handsome Confusedleepy:, I guess it was the latter.

Things are changing for the best, even my mom act weirdly around me even if I never saw her do that in the past.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 06-09-2014

Last hour Stage 2 day 32:

I'm horny as hell, I can't even control myself Smile unfortunately it's rare I find a girl who can at least be my partner. I'm force to retreat in the lower candidates. This country is so enslaved it's exasperating.
I'm super happy by myself but I'm still human who sometime need to f******.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - lokko - 06-09-2014

I bet you, you already know how to get a girl, but you stop yourself because of some beliefs you have about getting a girl. What are they?

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 06-09-2014

Im wondering, some deep religious guilt I bet or fear.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 06-10-2014

Stage 3 day 2 :
I felt the difference this morning. I feel more strong in my will, I tend to do what I should be doing. I'm more focus, centered. I feel less crude I'm my reaction to others, more empathy toward others.
I'm seeing more the subtle clue of what people are sending : body langage, face, etc and I put my mind to decrypt all of this more vigoriously.

I'm more tired than usual because it's a new stage.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 06-15-2014

Stage 3 day 7

My neediness is very high, I wasn't able to recognize that from the previous stage. But I see it clearly now, I'm really needy. I couldn't even react correctly to my grandma, I'm afraid to be this guy that attract every girls. Hard to say but I had to say it so I can correct it. I'm frustrated today about this situation but in a very different way. Hard to describe but it's like I observe every bit of my own behavior like it's not my own and I'm just there watching this needy guy.
I'm absolutely not in a socialize state, I'm harsh about everything. I'm feed up with about this bullshit and I want things to change.
Most girls didn't notice me yesterday when I went out, some of them was but it was odd.

This is how I feel right now but I'm not going to give up at all about AM6.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - Shawn - 06-15-2014

It looks like you hit the stage 3 resistance I have experienced, too. Just keep going.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 06-17-2014

Stage 3 Day 9:

My resistance is gone, today I was able to talk easier than I used to talk. It was natural like I didn't think at all about anything. Everyone was nice when they talked to me and my female friend seems to respond a lot better. Which means something change. I didn't talk to a lot of girl today so I can say for sure how they would react. But myself alone I see change because I speak myself without any second thought.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - MJ1 - 06-17-2014

it feels very smooth.like it suppose to be this way and everyone wants a piece of you.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 06-22-2014

Stage 3 day 14:

This stage is bringing me to a new place. I see a lot of enhancement in my interaction with others. I notice a lot more things from my social interaction.
My thinking is getting better everyday. My reaction to bad events is pretty cool, I notice it, I get things done if possible, if not I don't care. I have clean my house and it was an easy relaxing task and I use it to think about my current goal in life. I'm constantly doing things that move me forward.
I have talked to a waitress in a restaurant and she was loving it. She was laughing at every word I said and she was overly nice to me, staring/smiling at me when asking me things whereas she didn't do it to others. And the most important, I feel good inside, I'm very excited when I'm out, I feel sexy. I'm grasping back the James bond feeling I got from AM5 stage 5 . Girls want to touch me more and get close to me even my mum Smile
I still see some inner resistance somtimes but it's fading away more and more over time. I got a lot of dreams, most are weird, It's not sex related for now. My dad appear in a lot in them.

Until now I got a lot of improvement with AM6 from every stage and I'm sure I forgot to mention a lot of things. The « big guns » from Stage 3 is better than the first 2 stages and I'm excited about what's going to happen in the next step.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 06-24-2014

Stage 3 day 16 :

I can't believe I'm so positive and I still get stuff done with enthusiasm while being sick. Plus my Boss didn't want to pay me for some reason. AM6 is awesome and incredibly powerful.
I just have my most powerful orgasm while being sick, I though I was about to suffocate. Almost all my muscles contracted, it was intense.
So I'm feeling very good inside but it's not all the time, yesterday it was hardcore to sleep with my nose that was leaking water all the over my bed.
The way I think has shift, I find solution to problem more easily, I still get upset sometimes but it doesn't last long. I laugh often about tiny details, daily life is a bliss, I lack word to describe precisely all this.
I bought some good stuff to eat for my health and feel very good about all that.
Your questions are welcome if want to know specific details Big Grin.
I love this sub, so enjoyable I want to use it again instead of WM2 Heart