Subliminal Talk
AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence (/Thread-AM6-outstanding-wholeness-and-Excellence)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 05-18-2014

Great I will your watch your progress with AM6 too, good luck with it.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 05-27-2014

Stage 2 day 21:
Powerful realization about who I am and I what I like to do, my natural drive.
Since Three weeks ago I have been unconsciously looking for answer, I have been watching old Manga like DBZ. I just discovered why I was doing that, I was looking for my inner emotions about my past and my natural being. I have been search for things that bring me other stuff than this strict logical live I have been living with my computer. I am currently in peace relax zen mood, my awareness about my feeling are way up higher than usual. I'm more and more thinking that my current job is not what I really like to do. I'm avoiding to live my real drive because I'm a bit afraid I might fail. And I'm really good at computer programming but this overly logical job is pissing me off more and more. Maybe it's just the people I work with currently but I feel it's more than.

Yesterday I had a dream where my friend where trying to fight/kill me and another night I was taking picture of a female friend of mine (hot).
I'm still fighting some stuff internally but I'm getting clearer every day.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - Natious - 05-28-2014

Man, seems like you have done some amazing progress! I like that it doesn't seem to be pushing those emotions too much, but that might be because you already did AM5 in the past. Can't wait to climb up to that state myself. Cool

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 05-29-2014

Stage 2 day 23:
I'm looking at myself in the mirror and it's like my stare is different again. Like my eyes are fucking hot and maybe even more green than before, and oh my ... wow I look like a star :angel: Cool Tongue. Love it, can't wait this fu*** weather turn to a shiny warm hot pleasurable place so I can test my new super powa Heart

edit: I can't stay home anymore, I will go out with my motorcycle even it's raining.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 05-30-2014

Stage 2 Day 24:
I had a dream where I was about to make love with a woman but again there were people who were bothering me like her mum Rolleyes.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - SargeMaximus - 05-31-2014

(05-30-2014, 09:32 PM)maniac360 Wrote: Stage 2 Day 24:
I had a dream where I was about to make love with a woman but again there were people who were bothering me like her mum Rolleyes.

Threesome. :o

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 05-31-2014

(05-31-2014, 04:17 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

No, she was preventing from having sex with her daughter. It's some kind of fear I have.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - SargeMaximus - 05-31-2014

(05-31-2014, 05:16 AM)maniac360 Wrote:
(05-31-2014, 04:17 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

No, she was preventing from having sex with her daughter. It's some kind of fear I have.

I know, I was just commenting. I totally see the opportunities in everything nowadays.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - MJ1 - 05-31-2014

@Maniac

can summarize the benefits you got until now from AM6? like new beliefs , new behavior etc

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 05-31-2014

Nothing amazing for the moment. I'm seeing small enchantment on my behavior.
I'm actually a bit more fearful since a week ago, I guess I'm breaking a new wall right now.
But it's definitely working, I see my goal more clearer since I started. I have seen a lot of woman checking me but It's seems a bit gone right now probably because I'm fighting this fear inside.
I was a bit more joyful in the first stage, this second stage my reaction was more firm/harsh around people especially my father. Because he is the person who is pulling me back in his religious term.
I'm in a situation where I can do much for the moment but I think things will get fine slowly. I'm making plans to get what I want, I see more opportunity to have fun in my homeland.
I'm also removing a lot GSF because of my religious background, especially on the sex department.
I have recently notice an improvement in my body language yesterday, and I was fu** excited/horny.
My motivation to read since 2 weeks to come back and it's more refined, I take it little by little. I'm reading for the 3rd time “How to become an Alpha Male”, I still got room for improvement with this. I'm reading less the forum thread, my thinking about what people wrote sometimes is rough so I prefer not to comment. I have finally made a video about me talking to see where I mess up when I'm talking and to record my improvement.

Overall my reaction to this 2 stage was pretty much the same as the other, a bit more obvious because of my first run with AM5. And I wasn't too tired, seems like 10 hours with headphone is fine.

Thanks for asking, I was a bit lazy to write about all this, it's small details I tend to forget after noticing them.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - MJ1 - 06-01-2014

my pleasure man, personally i'm more interested into beliefs and thinking patters that causes the experiences.this way i can remodel them.

how do you compare AM5 & 6?

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 06-01-2014

A belief that I'm rewriting currently is that the change depend on me and no one else. Which means I'm responsible of where I am now and it's also means that change is possible on a wider range. That belief is getting stronger with AM6. In term of sex, I'm rewriting the stuff from my religious background "sex should be close to 1 person alone, not before marriage" , the whole fear/guilt behind this. I'm reading a book about this called "Conversations With God - An Uncommon Dialogue" by Neale Donald Walsch (this seems to be a great book).

For now I would say AM6 is better, I feel more things are changing internally. But who knows how I would have respond to a second run of AM5 instead of AM6.

it's hard to go back where I was on the first stage of AM5, for what I remember : I didn't feel much change before stage 4. And then on Stage 4 everything exploded Smile

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - MJ1 - 06-01-2014

(06-01-2014, 02:04 AM)maniac360 Wrote: it's hard to go back where I was on the first stage of AM5, for what I remember : I didn't feel much change before stage 4. And then on Stage 4 everything exploded Smile

loved that part!

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - Natious - 06-02-2014

That religious programming can really screw up your world view if it's badly programmed by parents, as if you have no choice of your own towards what you want to believe. I really do feel the guilt and shame of doing something that wouldn't have been accepted by the religion my parents fed me. Hopefully eprha will help with that.

Just out of curiosity, have you run EPRHA before? or is it your first time with AM6?