Subliminal Talk
AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence (/Thread-AM6-outstanding-wholeness-and-Excellence)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 04-23-2014

Stage 1 day 18:
I have notice people stare at me like crazy, usually they look at me for maybe 3 second and then stop but today they keep looking till they can't do it anymore: it's strange. At first I thought it was just a girl or two but I have notice at least 5 girl doing this, I didn't check the dude but I notice them too doing this Big Grin.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - MJ1 - 04-23-2014

that's crazy right? lol it's like you are a important person.

this happened to me.even guys way older than me look at me like" who is this guy? wow!"

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 04-23-2014

I'm getting used to it, it's super cool, I love it.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 04-27-2014

Stage 1 Day 22:

I feel super excited, I'm gonna explode. I feel the desire to meet people and enjoy conversation. Beside that I didn't do anything new yet. I hope I get what I want, I getting more bold and I getting irritated more easily.

I'm not negative, I can't stand the situation anymore, I want something new, I'm tired of this country Dodgy

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - MadTheReaper - 04-27-2014

(04-27-2014, 05:56 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Stage 1 Day 22:

I feel super excited, I'm gonna explode. I feel the desire to meet people and enjoy conversation. Beside that I didn't do anything new yet. I hope I get what I want, I getting more bold and I getting irritated more easily.

I'm not negative, I can't stand the situation anymore, I want something new, I'm tired of this country Dodgy

What is holding you back?

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 04-27-2014

People around me, this country is sicked minded. I'm myself a bit like that too because of that. My father has always prevent me from doing what I wanted because he was afraid of living. Now he think he is on a holy mission for God but he is still sicked minded. So now I'm recovering from all this shit. It's hard because I'm on a lot of project and can't do it all in the same time. I'm short on money so it's frustrating. I'm wondering some time if it's not fear that got me to do all this to avoid life.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - docji - 04-29-2014

Keep Calm and Listen to subs.
You are overwhelmed and anxious. Dont let this give you a manic episode. Just meditate and keep on listening to these subs. Change is a gradual process not an instantaneous thing.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 04-29-2014

Don't worry I was just trying to find a solution faster and describing my blocks. I know I can't crush them in one blow, in fact it's just a matter of time. I was just checking if it was really the case and it's not me hiding away. I won't quit AM6 for sure unless I die.

Stage 1 Day 24
I'm really excited, I little more bold than usual and I don't care about what people think a little more too.
Which means AM6 is working. And I learn a lot about new stuff at a scary rate.

Womanly speaking I didn't see any noticeable improvement. Just some small peaks that I can't say it's the sub or not.

edit: I finished reading a book by John Perkins "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man", it's great book to learn what's the war is all about and the view outside the U.S.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - jonathan4all - 04-29-2014

(04-29-2014, 08:01 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Don't worry I was just trying to find a solution faster and describing my blocks. I know I can't crush them in one blow, in fact it's just a matter of time. I was just checking if it was really the case and it's not me hiding away. I won't quit AM6 for sure unless I die.

Stage 1 Day 24
I'm really excited, I little more bold than usual and I don't care about what people think a little more too.
Which means AM6 is working. And I learn a lot about new stuff at a scary rate.

Womanly speaking I didn't see any noticeable improvement. Just some small peaks that I can't say it's the sub or not.

Seems like you are in that stage where you are about to try black-flip though you know it's scary ... keep doing your mental skateboarding , Wink...cause in the end of the day .. you will enjoy your actualization

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 05-01-2014

Stage 1 Day 26:
I feel OGSF a lot, in fact I almost feel like it's the only thing it's doing. Every time I sleep or trance like sleep state my thoughts/dreams are about some fear/shame. Recently I had a dream about shame.

My unconscious is really working for me: I noticed I don't wake up right away when my headphone fall if I'm dreaming/destroying my fears. If my headphone fall and I'm not dreaming I just wake up to put them back on. It's great to have your unconscious to work for you like that.

Fear is an Illusion - Fonzy3 - 05-02-2014

What country is it? Lol, yeah the way parents raise their children has to be changed. Even if they don't mean too unintentionally they might instill guilt, fear and shame because of their past negative experiences. Personally, I would like to change that. What mission might that be, ever think of trying to get him to listen to a sub? I'm glad you read " The Universal Truth" just remember you are always fulfilled, life goes on and fear is an illusion.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 05-02-2014

Stage 1 Day 28:
I was raise in a **** which was poor like hell fifty years ago. Which was slave 100 years ago so you bet my country is not at all dominant. Most of them think they are now rich whereas they are still slave but now it's money and they don't have a lot of it but they compare to before so they are like children toying with money for the first time.
I didn't think I had so much GSF but looking how I was raised and by whom and with the divorce when I was 12 it becomes clear.
I had a dream last night which was crazy: I was forcefully trying to control my mom and she all of the sudden acting crazy and destroying all the widows/doors. So there were a lot of glass on the ground and I was barefoot. In the end I was running and she was trying to kill me Big Grin.

In reality my parents are not normal at all, they are nice on the outside but they don't know a lot about living. My father is a***and a little entrepreneur. He doesn't have friend and was abuse by his father when he was around 5. My mom was born and raised in *** she is nice but crazy/unstable.

Sometimes I'm wondering how I still excel in my life when I have all this background but part of this helped me to become who I am now. I have seen how life can be miserable when I though this was a great living ( I was blind ).

Now with this program I'm now able to act and go live somewhere else outside this craziness disguise in paradise.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 05-02-2014

(05-02-2014, 10:34 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: What mission might that be, ever think of trying to get him to listen to a sub?

I have tried to convince him to do it but he is not open minded at all.
For him all that is in the Bible is good and all the others thinks are bad.
I was able to smooth the edges so maybe he will change his mind. I have analyzed his writings, he is stubborn and persistent. It' s a good thing to be persistent but if your path is not the good one it's gonna be hard plus with this stubbornness Dodgy.

So things are moving forward but very slowly.

RE: AM6 outstanding wholeness and Excellence - JackOfHearts - 05-05-2014

Stage 1 day 30:
I'm noticing that my body language has changed, I'm moving in a more relax/proud way. I'm still dreaming a lot about friend, school, my behavior relating to other due to OGSF I think. I didn't have a lot sex related dream like in AM5, only 2 or 3 times. I guess this part is no more empty that's why.

Other than that I feel more stable, depending on myself but was this AM5 or I can't tell : maybe both.

I'm eating a bit more recently.

Overall it's hard to put word on feeling, it's hard to describe it but I know I have improved.